World Assembly Accelerator Program [UPDATED MARCH 2023]

Update: The Accelerator Program has expanded from a TNP program to a WALL program! Applicants can now benefit from the combined resources of the World Assembly Legislative League for feedback and support. Accepted proposals will now be discussed by WALL staff and sponsorship will be determined by the heads of WALL.

WA Nation: Concrete Slab
Proposal Title: Declaration on Crabs of the Apocalypse
Council: Security Council
Proposal Category: Declaration
Link to Proposal: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=510366&sid=b2402eea0f2cc64babe8ee692268bba0
Proposal Summary: Seeks to summarize the events of N-Day 6 and declare CoTA as one of the strongest factions ever.
Preferred Method of Contact: Discord (Concrete Slab#8764) or NS tg
I'll let admin rule on your citizenship and then accepted! (I would highly encourage you to join the MoWAA too.)

Application Path: Mentorship/Drafting Assistance
NS WA Nation: Kaschovia
Proposal Chamber: GA
Proposal Category: Social Justice
Title of Proposal: Universal Bare Necessities Act (name subject to change)
Aim of Proposal (for non-repeals): To replace GAR #344: Minimum Standard of Living Act, repealed by GAR #629.
Primary Argument(s): Would address the reasons the original was repealed and offer better legislation in doing so.
Link to Draft (if any): No draft yet. I've reached out to Heidgaudr (the author of the repeal) through telegram to see if they want to assist with a possible replacement.

NS WA Nation: Kaschovia
Proposal Category: Social Justice
Title of Proposal: Universal Bare Necessities Act (name subject to change)
Aim of Proposal (for non-repeals): To replace GAR #344: Minimum Standard of Living Act, repealed by GAR #629.
Primary Argument(s): Would address the reasons the original was repealed and offer better legislation in doing so.
Link to Draft (if any): No draft yet. I've reached out to Heidgaudr (the author of the repeal) through telegram to see if they want to assist with a possible replacement.
I noticed you didn't fill the first question up. Are you just asking for drafting assistance, or do you want a mentor as co-author?

I noticed you didn't fill the first question up. Are you just asking for drafting assistance, or do you want a mentor as co-author?
I'd like a mentor as co-author, if possible! Apologies for not specifying.

Application Path: Mentorship
NS WA Nation: Terre de Liberte
Proposal Category: Taxation
Title of Proposal: Financial Transaction Tax
Aim of Proposal (for non-repeals): To implement a financial transaction tax in every member state
Primary Argument(s): The speculative economy could be curbed and the burden on citizens could be relieved by enabling the reduction of direct and indirect income taxes
Link to Draft (if any): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kPmTtHjcZiL0m0hZrKrUD3WZHfksCiaMG6buzwkbodw (Raw concept)

NS WA Nation: Jeltronian WA Mission
Proposal Category: Human Rights
Title of Proposal: Declaration on Indigenous Peoples Right (name subject to change)
Aim of Proposal (for non-repeals): To provide a binding resolution that protects and guarantees minimum rights of Indigenous Peoples
Primary Argument(s): The World Assembly's body of legislation does not current provide a specific policy for IP
Link to Draft (if any):

NS WA Nation:Ardenyan
Proposal Category:Civil Rights Significant
Title of Proposal:Increase Woman Civil Rights
Aim of Proposal (for non-repeals):
Primary Argument(s):Increase Civil Rights
Link to Draft (if any):N/A

Application Path: Mentorship and Drafting Assistance
NS Nation:Ardenyan
Proposal Category:Civil Rights
Title of Proposal:Increase Repeal Restrictions On Child Labir
Aim of Proposal (for non-repeals):To provide equality to children
Primary Argument(s):The World Assembly provides more rights to children
Link to Draft (if any):https://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/9197555/

Application Path: Drafting Assistance and Mentorship
NS WA Nation:Ardenyan
Proposal Category:International Security,Significant
Title of Proposal:Equality to Prisoners
Aim of Proposal (for non-repeals):To let prisoners feel that they are treated equally
Primary Argument(s):Prisoners are bored?.:
Link to Draft (if any):https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=542172

Back