Hey

I am a traveling egg salesman. I have a copious number of eggs. WOuld you like to buy some eggs? Also, I have obtained the necessary funds through private placement and would like to open a sewage treatment plant adjacent to your fine capitol building. To which ministry should I raise this topic? I will bribe the appropriate minister with my eggs.

Remember kids, don't coup feeders or you'll end up a sewage/utilities company CEO who sells eggs on the side when you grow up.

Hi JAL! How've you been?

Hey GBM! :) I've been great. I'm pleasantly surprised to see so many old faces around here. Also nice to see that this forum community is as active and vibrant as ever. Frankly was expecting NS to be a completely moribund.

Anyway, don't mind me. I'm not here to coup or do anything else in-game for that matter. I just want to post OOC stuff, develop unsightly waste treatment projects for a profit, and sell eggs :)

Also, I have obtained the necessary funds through private placement and would like to open a sewage treatment plant adjacent to your fine capitol building. To which ministry should I raise this topic? I will bribe the appropriate minister with my eggs.
World Assembly Affairs will be happy to take your eggs in exchange for an expedited Totally Not-illegal Permit (TNP). Our annex is a festering snakepit, and I haven't figured out a way to get rid of them.

Back