Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Comfed
Discord
comfed
Link to case

TL;DR:
New Francois said on the RMB of First World Order (a roleplay region, if I'm not mistaken) that he was going to start a revolution against the legitimate government of TNP to "make things less strict", presumably the RP rules, which are not, in fact, controlled by the government. He has been accused of conspiracy to commit treason.

Anyways. There is now a thread to discuss the case.

Court of The North Pacific please note that I will be taking a month long hiatus after the events of D-day, which is occurring in 3 days.

Its when you agree not to contest the charges while not admitting guilt. Often used as part of a plea bargain.

What is that?
The translation of the phrase nolo contenderé is the same as saying “I do not wish to contend.” Basically, instead of entering a plea of guilty or not guilty, you plea no contest and it takes the same immediate effect as if you were to plea guilty.

However, it’s a way to A.) Not skip out on your Court case (which I don’t recommend that you do, by the way) and B.) Not “admit” guilt, so to speak, but still expedite the process in the same way as if you had pleaded guilty.

(NOTE: It’s not certain that the Court will accept this type of plea. I was more so explaining the phrase in principle and how it usually works in RL judiciaries. Whether or not you have success using this in TNP is another matter entirely, so if you feel like pursuing this route then speak with your defense counsel about it.)

Last edited:
As a note, we don't know if the Court will accept a plea of no contest. That was Sil's original question.

A man once said,

“there is no action without intent. And there is no intent without planning any action.”
why are you wearing an I ❤️️ PRYDINA t-shirt (ok its a profile) you have publicly said you dislike prydina so the profile makes you seem disingenous causing everything you say to seem less honest

A man once said,

“there is no action without intent. And there is no intent without planning any action.”
Another wise man once said "New Francois is guilty."

Your pfp rings tinny. You don't like Prydania, you're just trying to curry favor with the delegate.

Also, your refusal to respond to my direct question in your "No guys, I totally didn't want to coup TNP" thread leads to the following line of thinking:
You're scared to answer my question. Why would you be scared? Because if you answer my question/respond to my statement honestly, everybody will find that you have no legal argument and you will be exposed for continuing the argument for the sake of getting back into TNP. To quote the statement here:
Me: Links "How to plan"
Francois: "The planning shown in the how to plan thing doesn't start until it tells you step 5 of how to plan. Because steps 1-4 of "How to Plan" don't count as planning."
Please. Answer. Directly.

why are you wearing an I ❤️ PRYDINA t-shirt (ok its a profile) you have publicly said you dislike prydina so the profile makes you seem disingenous causing everything you say to seem less honest
lol

And when I was first brought to court until now, I thought that pry was just suing me because he didn't want me to run for delegate for some outlandish reason. Now I have realized that he may have good intentions behind it.

lol

And when I was first brought to court until now, I thought that pry was just suing me because he didn't want me to run for delegate for some outlandish reason. Now I have realized that he may have good intentions behind it.
Your status rings tinny as well, considering that you were conspiring to commit treason. And yes, he has good intentions here.

Also, your refusal to respond to my direct question in your "No guys, I totally didn't want to coup TNP" thread leads to the following line of thinking:
You're scared to answer my question. Why would you be scared? Because if you answer my question/respond to my statement honestly, everybody will find that you have no legal argument and you will be exposed for continuing the argument for the sake of getting back into TNP.

Please. Answer. Directly.
could you quote the post where you asked me this question please?

lol

i think that prydina is a bit overbearing on the TNP with regulations I see as unfair and i think that alot of his supporters hate me which is another reason i dislike him and some are going as far to try to charge me of petty crime in an attempt to harm me, but i think it is important to remember he has helped the region in many places too.
now i feel like he isnt the best but he is helping some parts of the region. the only thing on policy he should have done different was loosening the rules on RP and maybe discourain the mob of his supporters who hate me.
Steps 1- 4 absolutely do not count as planning.
wait wait wait
in the few minutes i was writing a heartfelt opinion on PRY you just admitted to a crime!!!!!!

New Francois, your avatar bothers me. Please get over your obsession with me.

Tell me this: without steps 1-4, planning is impossible. So how do steps 1-4 NOT count as planning.
see, you do not actually start planning until step 5

here's an example, I get in trouble for building a house without a permit, but that's not true, because I only started thinking of building a house!

Last edited:
see, you do not actually start planning until step 5

here's an example, I get in trouble for building a house without a permit, but there is no house because I only started thinking of building a house!
No. The correct metaphor is, you say you're going to build a house without a permit. You are apprehended. Except, you want to coup TNP. So the metaphor here is saying "I'm going to coup the US" while in Russia, asking for support, being apprehended by American authorities for conspiracy to commit treason, and claiming you did nothing wrong.

lol

Of course I had good intentions!

You think I give a crap about you running for Delegate? No. I know I shouldn't be insulted by this because you're someone with next to no working knowledge of how this region works, but I am insulted.

I spent my term as Delegate working hard, making sure our ministries functioned, making sure our publications were regular, our will was known in the WA, that the NPA upheld our interests, all that good stuff.
I'm not a GPer. My interest in the Delegacy was on being as good a Delegate as possible for TNP given my abilities. I was transparent, fair, and forthright.

You think I wanted to stop you from running for office? I barely know who you are! And I care even less!
I brought the charges against you because I had evidence in my possession that showed you were planning on couping TNP's legal government.

I know you're (likely) on the younger end of things, but actions have consequences. Trying to wriggle out of what you are on record saying is unimpressive and disappointing.

Of course I had good intentions!

You think I give a crap about you running for Delegate? No. I know I shouldn't be insulted by this because you're someone with next to no working knowledge of how this region works, but I am insulted.

I spent my term as Delegate working hard, making sure our ministries functioned, making sure our publications were regular, our will was known in the WA, that the NPA upheld our interests, all that good stuff.
I'm not a GPer. My interest in the Delegacy was on being as good a Delegate as possible for TNP given my abilities. I was transparent, fair, and forthright.

You think I wanted to stop you from running for office? I barely know who you are! And I care even less!
I brought the charges against you because I had evidence in my possession that showed you were planning on couping TNP's legal government.

I know you're (likely) on the younger end of things, but actions have consequences. Trying to wriggle out of what you are on record saying is unimpressive and disappointing.
for once i agree with you
*though you are being a bit harsh*

No. The correct metaphor is, you say you're going to build a house without a permit. You are apprehended. Except, you want to coup TNP. So the metaphor here is saying "I'm going to coup the US" while in Russia, asking for support, being apprehended by American authorities for conspiracy to commit treason, and claiming you did nothing wrong.
His lack of response to this statement is interesting.

@New Francois, you do know that Pry isn’t even the legal delegate, right? The legal delegate is @TlomzKrano.
@Pigeonstan, Prydania has been nothing but good for the region. Your vendetta against him is only because he enforced RP rules already in place, and brought charges against you that you would have almost certainly been convicted of if not for a negotiation between the defence and the justice that resulted in the prosecution dropping the case.

@New Francois, you do know that Pry isn’t even the legal delegate, right? The legal delegate is @TlomzKrano.
@Pigeonstan, Prydania has been nothing but good for the region. Your vendetta against him is only because he enforced RP rules already in place, and brought charges against you that you would have almost certainly been convicted of if not for a negotiation between the defence and the justice that resulted in the prosecution dropping the case.
I know pry isn’t the legal Delegate.
I don’t have any sort of obsession or vendetta against him.
I do not care about RP rules, at least I don’t care about them anymore.

I know pry isn’t the legal Delegate.
I don’t have any sort of obsession or vendetta against him.
I do not care about RP rules, at least I don’t care about them anymore.
so let's just say you like/approve/are OK with pry, what matters is whether at the time you were plotting treason so what if you like PRY today *might I note you only started to talk about him being good once you were brought under scrutiny* (JUST SAYING SEEMS KINDA SUSS) even if you genuinely like pry NOW you could still have been plotting with FWO THEN which still would be treason. YOU saying you like PRY and using that to say that you didn't do it DESPITE that when you were ALLEGEDLY planning you hated PRY.what you belive now doesn't matter
saying that you love PRY NOW is like a criminal saying that now they regret it. IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACTS. you shouldn't focus about NOW how good PRY was. YOU NEED TO SAY THAT YOUR THEN HATRED OF PRY DIDNT LEAD INTO YOU TRYING TO COMMIT TREASON. long story short you claiming to love pry NOW doesn't change whether or not you were conspiring with FWO THEN

Back