• No

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Does not care

Votes: 17 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Prydania thought that I wasn’t competent enough to start a coup this trial wouldn’t be happening.
For the record, considering the Vice Delegate rejected your citizenship application, you are welcome to get resident status in this topic and then make a topic in this subforum to allow you to attempt to convince the citizenry that the Vice Delegate's rejection should not be upheld.

For the record, considering the Vice Delegate rejected your citizenship application, you are welcome to get resident status in this topic and then make a topic in this subforum to allow you to attempt to convince the citizenry that the Vice Delegate's rejection should not be upheld.
I disagree with the decision by the delegate but i belive that if you are being tried for serious enough a crime you should have your citizenship taken away
(applies ONLY to treason not fraud)
then subsequently restored if you are not convicted of said crime (treasosn only)

I disagree with the decision by the delegate but i belive that if you are being tried for serious enough a crime you should have your citizenship taken away
(applies ONLY to treason not fraud)
then subsequently restored if you are not convicted of said crime (treasosn only)
Why just treason?

Bit too late for that now. It's like posting on Facebook that you want to assassinate the President then saying you don't want to assassinate the President after you're already arrested.
More like I said to my friends "I'm gonna steal that candy bar." then saying "Nah I'm not gonna steal it." then I get in trouble a month later for something I wasn't even going to do.

Section 1.8. Conspiracy
24. "Conspiracy" is defined as planning, attempting, or helping to commit any crime under this criminal code.

Did you even read the indictment against you? You were charged with Conspiracy, not Treason itself.

Last edited:
Section 1.8. Conspiracy
24. "Conspiracy" is defined as planning, attempting, or helping to commit any crime under this criminal code.

Did you even read the indictment against you? You were charged with Conspiracy, not Treason itself.
it wasn't even planning. if you read the evidence that suggests I committed this crime you can see no "planning" of any kind.

it wasn't even planning. if you read the evidence that suggests I committed this crime you can see no "planning" of any kind.
Technically, saying you’re going to set out to do something is part of planning.

No, the planning part doesn’t start until the step 5 I was, at my best at step 1 of that.
this kinda looks like you are ADMITTING to trying to commit treason
i beg you clean this up
(also make sure to remove the 'the' in 'the' step 5 it triggers my Grammarly)

No, the planning part doesn’t start until the step 5 I was, at my best at step 1 of that.
Me: Links "How to plan"
Francois: "The planning shown in the how to plan thing doesn't start until it tells you step 5 of how to plan. Because steps 1-4 of "How to Plan" don't count as planning."

Yeah, uhuh.

Also, you were accused to CONSPIRING to commit treason. Saying you want to commit treason counts as conspiring in any court of law.

Last edited:
Francois: "The planning shown in the how to plan thing doesn't start until it tells you step 5 of how to plan. Because steps 1-4 of "How to Plan" don't count as planning."

Yeah, uhuh.

Also, you were accused to CONSPIRING to commit treason. Saying you want to commit treason counts as conspiring in any court of law.
plea guilty the court wont rule in your favor
try to stay in TNP

Yeah, uhuh.

Conspiracy is defined in the legal code as,

"Conspiracy" is defined as planning, attempting, or helping to commit any crime under this criminal code.

Therefore, it is not conspiracy.

If he didn’t do it, how can he incriminate himself?
* I mean the way he is saying it is that the prosecutor (if he had any skill at all) would use this against him*
I advise that @New Francois you dont say
I was only in step 1 of planning
that is conspiracy you are basically admitting to it
please the more you say the more they can use to pursue getting you kicked out

* I mean the way he is saying it is that the prosecutor (if he had any skill at all) would use this against him*
I advise that @New Francois you dont say
I was only in step 1 of planning
that is conspiracy you are basically admitting to it
please the more you say the more they can use to pursue getting you kicked out
I never said it was planning because it’s not. I don’t lie.

Conspiracy is defined in the legal code as,

"Conspiracy" is defined as planning, attempting, or helping to commit any crime under this criminal code.

Therefore, it is not conspiracy.
In saying that you conveniently ignore the point I made in the post you replied to. I will quote the part:
So. Please respond to the above post directly, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back