Not open for further replies.

Highton

Not a Malorian vassal
TNP Nation
Highton Islands
Discord
Highton#5752
moce_seal.png

Hello! It's me, Highton, and I'm honored to have been appointed to be Minister of Culture. As you will know, I served as Minister for about two weeks at the end of the previous term; while it was not the circumstances under which I would have hoped to be given that opportunity, I am pleased that I can now finally get to work with a full term. As for my background, for those who don't know, I've been an RPer for a number of years, and in the last two years or so I've gotten involved with the government, first with the Gameside Advocates and more recently as Deputy Minister of Culture.

Firstly, I will be appointing @Praetor and @Yamantau Em as my two deputies for this term. The Ministry of Culture has a diverse set of responsibilities and it is for this reason that these two deputies have been chosen. Praetor has done excellent work in the last few months when he served as Deputy in the previous term, particularly in the areas of Games and Cards. Em on the other hand was an active member of the ministry and contributed to the Roleplay Reel, a publication which I look forward to continuing over the course of this term.

Here are some of the items on the agenda for this term:
- Continue publication of the Roleplay Reel, something which has been a huge success, to continue to showcase our excellent RP community in TNP.
- Put out some RP-related NBS shows in cooperation with the Ministry of Radio.
- Continue the work of the previous term with regards to Cards and Games, such as SDGs.
- Continue planning for upcoming RP events such as the NS Roleplay Symposium with Greater Diensted later this month.
- Prepare for the next major RP-sporting event, the Winter Odinspyl, scheduled for January of 2021.

As always, feel free to reach out to me on Discord (Highton#5752) if you have any questions or ideas!

I look forward to working with you all this term!!!

~ Highton
Minister of Culture

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back