Some random groundhog idk
-
TNP Nation
Veniyerris
Discord
BMWSurfer#1965

Opening Address
Hello everyone!

I’m BMWSurfer, the new Minister of Communications. I joined NationStates in 2017, joining TNP shortly after founding. From 2018 to 2019 I served as Minister of Home Affairs, and during that time I also served as a Deputy Minister of Communications. I stepped away from NationStates last year, and returned in late April. I am looking forward to working with all of you, and hope to get to know you better throughout this term.

Organization
My top priority will be to organize the ministry and put together systems for the ministry to run smoothly. This will include a new submission process, clear and consistent deadlines, and a guide for new ministry members. Organizing the ministry can help us to release on time more consistently, and help new ministry members to know what to do when they join.

In accordance with this, effective immediately, The North Star editions will be published on the first weekend of the month, with a submission deadline the last week of the previous month. The Northern Lights editions will have similar deadlines, but the submission deadline will be the second to last week of the month. This will allow ministry leadership time to edit and format the publications before they’re released.

Other
While my top priorities are listed above, there are a couple of plans which may also be implemented in the term. These include a cards program to reward your valuable work throughout this term, and to create an anthology series of TNP university and symposium essays. We will also be looking at the future format of The North Star.

Deputies
I currently will not be appointing deputies, instead I will be opening applications for two to three deputy positions this term. This application will be open until next Tuesday, and I will choose deputies by Thursday. I encourage anybody who is interested to apply. You can apply here.

What now?
This month we will be publishing an edition of TNS, which was already started last term. However, I will be modifying the submission process for this release. More details will be provided in the submissions post. You will be required to use google docs for submissions from now on, but if that poses a problem for you let me know and we can work out a solution.

I’d like to thank Tlomz for the opportunity to serve in this capacity this term. I look forward to working with each and every one of you over the coming months!

BMWSurfer
Minister of Communications
qsGR7XB.png

Back