TNP Nation
Rom
Discord
TheRealRom
npa_seal.png

The Ministry of Defense
-~-
9 September, 2020

My fellow TNP citizens, back in May when I was appointed Minister of Defense, we launched the great NPA comeback, and I’m here to share the results. The NPA’s future is blazing bright, and it is thanks to not only the work that I was able to do as MoD, but the tremendous work that not only my deputies @BMWSurfer and @Robespierre were able to do, but my Officer and General Staff, and my fellow soldiers. You all did great work that I do not want to have gone unrecognized. Now that I’ve got that out of the way, I should note that I’m not gonna be seeking another term as MoD, but I do plan on finishing out the rest of my term until my successor is announced by the next elected delegate.

We did a lot this term, including your traditional training operations, but we also participated in several holds - including holds of Liberty Nations Alliance, Vermont, and Uniao Da Cracolandia - and also the liberation attempts of South Pacific, of which several NPA soldiers were present. Among other OP’s we did this term was the joint detag runs that the NPA hosted that also featured soldiers from RRA, EPSA, and SPSF, and that was not the only joint OP that the NPA did this term. We also hosted a joint tag run with EPSA and ERN, and another tag run where TBH was present. NPA also hosted the aforementioned raid of Uniao Da Cracolandia, and I hope that we can continue the momentum that we were able to produce in that area. We worked with several militaries that we did not work as much with in previous terms, including Legio Pacifica - with whom we did a couple fash bashes with, and EPSA, with whom we did several OP’s this term. Broadening the allies that we work with is something that will help us out going forward, and the ones that we did work with this term have been of great value to us.

In terms of soldiers, we have continued to have great numbers, and our piling numbers are still among the best in this game. We have routinely been able to bring 20+ pilers to operations where the NPA is present, which is very impressive. This is one of the NPA's greatest assets, and the recruiting efforts that we have undertaken throughout this term has resulted in many new soldiers who have done a great job in getting involved in the NPA. I see big things going forward, and again am proud of what we have been able to accomplish. I’d once again like to thank @Prydania for appointing me to be your Minister of Defense this term, and it has been my honor to serve this position.

~ Yours in service,
Rom

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on a successful term, and I'm glad to have served on your General Staff. Nice work. o7

Back