The North Pacific v. Ihese

Mall

TNPer
The Court is now in session and will hear the case of The North Pacific v. Ihese as filed by Pigeonstan.

Indictment

I bring forward the following charge(s) holding that all the below is true and honest to the best of my belief.

Name of Complainant: @Pigeonstan

Name(s) of Accused: @Ihese

Date(s) of Alleged Crime(s): 8/27/2020

Crime:
13. "Fraud" is defined as an intentional deception, by falsehood or omission, made for some benefit or to damage another individual.

25. "Gross Misconduct" is defined as the violation of an individual's legally mandated sworn oath, either willfully or through negligence.

Specifics of Crime(s): fraud to defame pigeonstan over an old mistake of pigeonstans

Summary of Events: ihese was harrassing me on an alt account with telegrams telling me to bitch off and that my mouth was an anus along with other things constituted as harrassment as i reported this due to how horrible the content was he got a 3 day RMB ban and telegram ban

now while this may be something he would sit out he decided to gloat on the forum about how i was making a political play to disable him for TNPV8 and how i was some person abusing the power of reports as he was the one who was harrassing me

therefore i belive what ihese has done to be a clear violation of not taking responsibilities for his own actions and blaming any punishment on me maliciously interfering

Evidence:

along with
the imgur is to prove what he said and the RMB is to prove that he actually did harrass me
Presiding over this case as Moderating Justice will be @Zyvetskistaahn (from 28 September 2020) @Mall (from 31 August 2020 to 28 September 2020)

Representing The North Pacific as counsel: @Vivanco

Representing Ihese as counsel: @Comfed

Plea of the Defendant: Not Guilty.

Currently the Court awaits both the defense and the prosecution provide the Court with proposed schedules for evidence submission. The parties will have 48 hours to post their schedules (until 3:30PM EDT/UTC−04:00).

This post will be updated as information becomes available including the trial timetable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your honour; I have been appointed by the Regional Assembly to be the representative of The North Pacific as Prosecutor of this case.

Your honour; I have been appointed by the Regional Assembly to be the representative of The North Pacific as Prosecutor of this case.
Noted. The 24 hour clock for the Defendant to enter a plea and obtain representation, should they desire, has commenced. Further details are below.
The defendant will have 24 hours after the regional appointment and oath taking of the prosecution to declare a plea and obtain representation if they so desire. If the defendant fails to do so then a plea of not guilty will be recorded and representation will be appointed by the court as is outlined in Section 2.3 of the Court Rules and Procedures.

A plea of "Not Guilty" has been entered on behalf of the Defendant.

@Comfed is hereby appointed as counsel for the Defense.

Consistent with the Court Rules and Procedures, Chapter 1 Section 2.3, the Court requests that the Prosecution and Defense set forth their proposed schedules and availability for the next phase of the trial (submission of evidence). Assuming one or both parties will be taking depositions, we will need to coordinate the same. Both the Prosecution and Defense have 48 hours to set forth a proposed schedule, which should detail, at a minimum: 1) How long the evidence submission periods should last, 2) what days and times the parties are available for depositions, and 3) whether the parties anticipate submitting requests for review to the Court, and if so, when.

Your Honour,

Due to my stance in a foreign country, I would need a bit of time in order to present the evidence submitted to me by Pidgeonstan in the proper manner. For that, I would suggest an evidence submission period until Saturday 12th. My availability for depositions are EU times (CEST) from 12:00 to 21:00 unless otherwise specified.

I do not anticipate on the submission of any R4Rto the Court.

Your Honour,

I have no qualms with the submission period suggested by the prosecution. My availability for depositions are EST 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.

I do not anticipate the submission of an R4R.

@Vivanco
@Comfed

In light of the above, the evidence submission period will commence immediately and expire on Sunday, September 13, at 11:59pm EDT, unless otherwise extended by the Court.

Parties are advised the deposition threads will be made available on request.

Last edited:
Your honour,

In order to give a more orderly presentation of the evidence, I shall present it as such:

In order to the authentication of the evidence presented before the court as established within the Court Procedures, Section 3.4;
  • Exhibits A - D appear on their original forum posts, and thus do not require any further authentication.
  • Exhibit E - To authenticate the evidence provided The People would like to authenticate it through Witness Testimony by Pidgeonstan.
The witness above is a direct part on the case.

Your honour,

First, I would like to note that the defendant has not been responding to my messages on the subject of the trial, and as such I will be acting in accordance with the law and will proceed with the case through trial on behalf of the defendant.

Secondly, with all due respect, the Defence objects to all evidence presented by the Prosecution. None of the evidence names the defendant, exhibit C is hearsay and cannot be proven to come from Ihese, and no criminal activity is shown in exhibit D. Furthermore, @Pigeonstan does not speak for the NS or TNP moderation teams.

Your honour,

Apologies for the second post in a row, however I would like to note that exhibits A and B would require a witness to confirm their validity, as the nation of "Dictatorship 9" and "Tasihese" have not been sufficiently demonstrated to be relevant to the case. As well, C and D do not appear to contain statements from the client, and serve no evidence value beyond tainting the court.

Your honour,

For the objections presented by the defence on the Exhibits A, B and D, the evidence does name the defendant through one of their alter-egos, Tasihese, one of the defendant' nations as they themselves prove with the mention of the ban on such nation within Exhibit D.

On the objection on Exhibit C, I will concede such argument and will retire it from the evidence list.

And the criminal activity shown in Exhibit D would be Fraud, as it will be explained within the Argumentation stage of the trial.

Your honour,

In order to help the authentication, The People would like to add @Eluvatar as a witness in order to authenticate the evidence of Exhibit E.

Your honour,

In order to help the authentication, The People would like to add @REG as a witness in order to authenticate the Exhibits A and B, and as witness to the acts denied by the defendant in Exhibit D.

Your honour,

I object to the statement by the Prosecution. The Prosecution has already made their submission, and is now trying to fix their mistakes after the fact. Furthermore, even if Tasihese can be linked to the Defendant, "Dictatorship 9" has not been demonstrated to be relevant.

Your honour,
The submission period is still open, and thus I can still make amends to the submission. The reason of choice of the Dictatorship 9's message quoting Tasihese is because of the current inability of the original quoted comment to be found, and the existence of such shall be backed with the provided authentication witness testimony of REG.

The Court will review the above objections. We note, however, that until the evidence submission period closes, Counsel are permitted to amend, supplement, or otherwise modify their submissions.

I got called by @Vivanco as a witness.
A deposition thread will be opened shortly.

Your honour;
In order to keep a fair and independent stance on this trial, I will recuse myself as justice in this case, taking part only as prosecutor.

By request of the Moderating Justice, and noting that the Rules permit any Justice to moderate a deposition, I have opened threads for the depositions of the witnesses: Pigeonstan; Eluvatar; and, REG. Notice of the depositions will be given to the witnesses, further steps to secure their attendance are for the party that called them.

I also note that @saintpeter has once more been appointed as Temporary Hearing Officer for this case.

Last edited:
Your honour,
We, the prosecution, and the defense, have reached to an agreement, and they have agreed to change the defendant's plea to "Guilty".
@Comfed will confirm this.

Your honour,
We, the prosecution, and the defense, have reached to an agreement, and they have agreed to change the defendant's plea to "Guilty".
@Comfed will confirm this.
Your honour,
I confirm that, on behalf of the defendant, I am switching the defendant’s plea to “Guilty”.

@Vivanco
@Comfed

Counsel, @Mall has told me that he is not able to continue as Moderating Justice in relation to this trial. I am therefore going to exercise my discretion as Chief Justice to appoint myself as Moderating Justice for the remainder of this matter.

I will resolve the outstanding evidential motions shortly. Given that it seems to me the outcome of those motions may be something the parties wish to consider in relation any motions concerning to the inclusion of the deposition records and that some of the depositions raised documentary evidence not yet exhibited, I am minded to extend the evidence submission period to allow any such motions and exhibiting. To that end, I would ask the parties’ views on an extension and I would indicate that I am minded at the moment to say the extension should be for no more than two days after I decide the outstanding motions.

I do not think these matters fall away due to the potential plea, it seems to me that the evidence, such as it is, should still be entered, as it would still be relevant to sentence if not to verdict.

On the subject of the plea, @Comfed, can I ask you to confirm that it is made on the Defendant’s instructions and that they do wish to plead guilty. Could you also indicate whether the plea is to both counts on the indictment.

Your honour,
The defendant has recently informed me that they do not wish to plead guilty.

Your honour,
The defendant has recently informed me that they do not wish to plead guilty.
Thank you for that information, counsel. It seems to me that I cannot therefore accept a guilty plea, as the right to trial is for the Defendant to decide to waive.

Your honour,

First, I would like to note that the defendant has not been responding to my messages on the subject of the trial, and as such I will be acting in accordance with the law and will proceed with the case through trial on behalf of the defendant.

Secondly, with all due respect, the Defence objects to all evidence presented by the Prosecution. None of the evidence names the defendant, exhibit C is hearsay and cannot be proven to come from Ihese, and no criminal activity is shown in exhibit D. Furthermore, @Pigeonstan does not speak for the NS or TNP moderation teams.
Your honour,

Apologies for the second post in a row, however I would like to note that exhibits A and B would require a witness to confirm their validity, as the nation of "Dictatorship 9" and "Tasihese" have not been sufficiently demonstrated to be relevant to the case. As well, C and D do not appear to contain statements from the client, and serve no evidence value beyond tainting the court.
Your honour,

For the objections presented by the defence on the Exhibits A, B and D, the evidence does name the defendant through one of their alter-egos, Tasihese, one of the defendant' nations as they themselves prove with the mention of the ban on such nation within Exhibit D.

On the objection on Exhibit C, I will concede such argument and will retire it from the evidence list.

And the criminal activity shown in Exhibit D would be Fraud, as it will be explained within the Argumentation stage of the trial.
Your honour,

I object to the statement by the Prosecution. The Prosecution has already made their submission, and is now trying to fix their mistakes after the fact. Furthermore, even if Tasihese can be linked to the Defendant, "Dictatorship 9" has not been demonstrated to be relevant.
Your honour,
The submission period is still open, and thus I can still make amends to the submission. The reason of choice of the Dictatorship 9's message quoting Tasihese is because of the current inability of the original quoted comment to be found, and the existence of such shall be backed with the provided authentication witness testimony of REG.

This is my judgment on the evidential motions.

It appears to me that the defence raises a number of issues in relation to different exhibits. All of the exhibits are objected to, it seems, on grounds of irrelevance. Exhibit C is said to be hearsay and so prejudicial as to require exclusion; these objections are conceded by the prosecution. Exhibits A and B are both said to require authentication before being admissible. Exhibit D is said to be prejudicial.

Given it is not in contention, I will deal with exhibit C first, then the other exhibits in order.

Exhibit C

I wholly agree with defence counsel that the exhibit is hearsay and that its inclusion as hearsay would have been unfairly prejudicial. While there are exceptions to the exclusion of hearsay, it seems to me that the prosecution was right to concede this issue. Exhibit C is not admissible and may not be considered by the Court.

Exhibit A

In relation to relevance, while I see the force in the defence’s argument that the exhibit relates to the conduct of the nation “Tasihese” and not in itself to the Defendant Ihese, I do not think that enough to render it irrelevant. The prosecution case is that the Defendant and the nation in question are one and the same. While exhibit A on its own does not prove that, it seems to me that it can go to doing so by showing similarity to the Defendant’s conduct and that, if the prosecution does prove that the Defendant and Tasihese are the same, the relevance of exhibit A is self-evident. Ultimately, if the evidence proves not to relate to the Defendant, it’s inclusion will not be of detriment.

As to authentication, it seems to me that authentication is required, though not for the reasons put forward. The need for authentication is not governed by the relevance of the evidence but by its nature. The Rules require some documentary evidence to be authenticated, due to its nature being a reproduction of original content, not in its original form or place:

“Content which does not appear in its original form and location, such as off-site chat logs, screenshots, transcripts, or quotes, must be authenticated through witness testimony regardless of how public it is when it is presented as evidence.”

Other documentary evidence, being posts and threads that the Moderating Justice can view in their original form and location, does not require authentication:

“Forum posts and threads may be accepted without authentication, as long as the Moderating Justice is provided with a direct link to the posts and threads entered into evidence and is able to view them in their original locations. The Moderating Justice must confirm that the evidence submitted does not contain any content that does not appear in the original location before accepting it without authentication.”

It seems to me that Regional Message Board posts readily fall into the latter category. However, the post comprising exhibit A appears to me to include a quote from something apparently said in another. I do not think that the words in that quote can be said to be in their “original location”, which appears to me to be another post.

For that reason, I consider that exhibit A cannot be entered into evidence without either authentication of the truth of that part of the exhibit or a motion to waive the requirement for authentication.

Exhibit B

For the same reasons I gave in relation to exhibit A, I do not think exhibit B falls to be excluded as irrelevant. The identities of the nations in question have been explored elsewhere in evidence and it does not appear to me that simply because this post does not prove either identity on its own, it is irrelevant.

However, again for the reasons given in relation to exhibit A, I think that exhibit B does require authentication as the post it is comprised of includes a quote of words that do not appear to be in their original location. Alternatively, as with exhibit A, a motion to waive authentication would be required.

Exhibit D

Exhibit D seems to me to be entirely relevant to the case. It contains the alleged false statement said to comprise the fraud in the indictment.

I am not persuaded that exhibit D is unfairly prejudicial. There does not appear to me to be anything so remarkable as to taint the Court. Moreover, it seems to me that such prejudice as there may be has to be balanced against the value of the evidence in proving or disproving what is alleged. In that respect, exhibit D has very significant value as it contains the alleged falsehood whereas any prejudice it causes seems slight.

Exhibit E

In my judgment exhibit E is relevant evidence. It can go to prove a course of conduct by the Defendant regarding Pigeonstan. It also seems to me that it can go to proving the prosecution’s contention regarding the identity of Tasihese, in showing a similarity in conduct, language used, and syntax.

I note, in relation to authentication, that exhibit E was authenticated by the witness Eluvatar in his deposition.

Decisions

For the reasons I have given:
  • Exhibit A is not admissible at this time, due to lack of authentication or waiver thereof;
  • Exhibit B is not admissible at this time, due to lack of authentication or waiver thereof;
  • Exhibit C is excluded;
  • Exhibit D is admitted into evidence as it does not require authentication;
  • Exhibit E is admitted into evidence, having been authenticated.

The evidential motions were made during the set period for evidence. While they have been decided some time after the period originally set, it seems to me that that is not due to any default by the parties. As I have indicated, I consider it is appropriate to allow a period for parties to take any further steps in relation to evidence as are needed in light of my judgment. Subject to further motions from the parties on the timetable, I will extend the period for evidence to two days from now at (time=1601546400).

Your honour,
For Exhibit A, the Deposition of REG has shown enough evidence to prove that Tasihese is, in fact, Ihese, as well as them being a witness to such exhibit taking place.
For Exhibit B, the same Deposition of REG as witness has concluded with the nations of Tasihese and Dictatorship 9 being, one part the defendant, and other part the victim, besides being the witness himself being the one who has suppressed such message in the original RMB.

Your honour,
For Exhibit A, the Deposition of REG has shown enough evidence to prove that Tasihese is, in fact, Ihese, as well as them being a witness to such exhibit taking place.
For Exhibit B, the same Deposition of REG as witness has concluded with the nations of Tasihese and Dictatorship 9 being, one part the defendant, and other part the victim, besides being the witness himself being the one who has suppressed such message in the original RMB.
Counsel, in my judgment the issue of authentication does not turn on the identity of the nations. The issue is that there must be witness evidence authenticating that the words included in the exhibits which are not their original locations were in fact said. I do not think such evidence has been elicited, as such I do not think the condition of authentication is satisfied.

If you wish to appeal my decision to the whole Court you may do so, but otherwise the courses open to you are to seek to put questions to witnesses to authenticate the exhibits or to submit a motion arguing for the authentication requirement to be waived.

EDIT is shown in italics.

Last edited:
Your honour,
I would like to then, in order to confirm Tasihese's identity, to request a deposition from the defendant.

Your honour,
I would like to then, in order to confirm Tasihese's identity, to request a deposition from the defendant.
Counsel, it isn’t immediately clear to me that the prosecution can call the Defendant as witness. The Bill of Rights guarantees that a nation cannot be compelled to be a witness against itself. It seems to me that, while it may be arguable that the witness can be called but could then refuse to answer, the more obvious reading would be that a Defendant cannot be called except on their own behalf, as if the Defendant was willing to give evidence they would do so. Do you have any submissions on that issue?

Moreover, I do not see how this goes to the question of authentication of the words said and shown by exhibits A and B, which would seem to me to be capable of being resolved by putting them to the witnesses already deposed.

@Comfed, I also ask for your submissions on this point.

Last edited:
Your honour,
I would like to cite article 6 of the Bill of Rights.
Bill of Rights:
6. No Nation shall be held to answer for a crime in a manner not prescribed by the Constitution or the Legal Code. No Nation shall be subjected to being twice put in jeopardy for the same offense. No Nation shall ever be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against itself.

It would seem that by forcing the defendant to testify on the subject the Counsel has suggested would violate the clause I have bolded.

I concede on such argumentations. I shall put the questions on the current depositions. I ask for two days due to IRL circunstances.

Given the concession, the Defendant will not be called.

I will allow the extension of two days from this post, subject to any submission from the defence. I can readily accept that real life obligations must come ahead of in game concerns and would note that the prosecution has generally conducted these proceedings in a timely fashion and not sought other delays. I will, however, note that it appears to me that this was a point that could have been resolved earlier, without need for an extension, so I would probably not be minded to allow any further extension to deal with.

@Vivanco
@Comfed

Counsel, below are the official record versions of the depositions.
I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
The witness is sworn, @Vivanco you may begin.
With the permission of your honour.

As part of the administration, can you confirm the existence of the private messages sent by the defendant to Pigeonstan?
With the permission of your honour.

As part of the administration, can you confirm the existence of the private messages sent by the defendant to Pigeonstan?
Counsel, to assist the Court and the witness, are you referring to the messages said to be shown in exhibit E in this post?
Yes, your honour.
@Eluvatar you may answer the question.
Yes, I can confirm that a personal message was sent by @Ihese to @Pigeonstan with the contents shown in Exhibit E and was reported September 2nd, 2020.
Thank you for the time, Eluvatar.

The prosecution is done with their questioning for now, your honour.
@Comfed any objections or cross-examination?
Thank you, your honour.

@Eluvatar - are you aware of any moderation action that was taken in response to the personal messages?
Ihese was put on mod approval (posts they make in the forum require mod approval before they can be seen) and has been blocked from using the PM system.
@Comfed, absent further cross-examination by (time=1601065800) (slightly more than 24 hours from now), we will either move to re-examination or conclude this deposition.

@Vivanco, presuming there are no further questions, do you have any objections or expect to undertake any re-examination? If not, and no further questions are asked, then the deposition will conclude after the time indicated.
Your honour;
At the current moment, I do not have any objections, and as of how the case stands currently, I do not expect to undertake any re-examination.
I should note, I am minded to bring this deposition to a close. I am currently waiting for the resolution of others matters in the main trial thread before doing so, but it seems to me that both parties have had sufficient opportunity to ask questions, as required by the Rules.
Your honour,
The prosecution has finished it's questioning of the witness.
@Vivanco, I presume there are no further questions for this witness?

I will bring this deposition to a close if there are not. If no indication is given by the expiry of the time currently set for evidence submission, I will do so also.
The deposition is concluded. The official record will be posted in the trial thread in due course.
I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
The witness is sworn, questions may be asked.
The witness is sworn, questions may be asked.
Which is the first question?
Which is the first question?
Questions will be asked first by @Vivanco, the Prosecutor, and then, if they wish to do so, by @Comfed, the Defendant's counsel.
With your permission;

REG, are you the owner of the Nation " The City-State of Singapore ", based on the region New World?
Questions will be asked first by @Vivanco, the Prosecutor, and then, if they wish to do so, by @Comfed, the Defendant's counsel.
And when will @Vivanco start asking?
With your permission;

REG, are you the owner of the Nation " The City-State of Singapore ", based on the region New World?
Yes.
Were you present at the time in which the nation by the name of "Tasihese" begun to make comments about Pigeonstan?
Were you present at the time in which the nation by the name of "Tasihese" begun to make comments about Pigeonstan?
I was most probably active with my main nation "Republica Guilleana".
I just didn't check my secondary nation "The City-State of Singapore" to supress the posts of Tasihese.
Can you confirm the owner of the nation Tasihese was the defendant?
Can you confirm the owner of the nation Tasihese was the defendant?
Tasihese is Ihese.
Can you confirm if the owner of the nation Dictatorship 9 is relevant to the case?
Can you confirm if the owner of the nation Dictatorship 9 is relevant to the case?
Sorry for inactivity.

Yes, Dictatorship 9 is Pigeonstan.
Are you aware of these attacks happening on more ocassions within the RMB?
Are you aware of these attacks happening on more ocassions within the RMB?
TNP RMB: No.
New World RMB:
Your honour,

The prosecution is done with their questioning for now.
@Comfed, any objections or cross-examination?
Your Honour,

I will be questioning this witness.

To @REG: we have only your word to go by that Tasihese and the defendant (Ihese) are the same. Do you offer anything to support this claim? How do you know? Furthermore, you have made similar claims about Dictatorship 9. Can you offer anything to support this claim?
Your Honour,

I will be questioning this witness.

To @REG: we have only your word to go by that Tasihese and the defendant (Ihese) are the same. Do you offer anything to support this claim? How do you know? Furthermore, you have made similar claims about Dictatorship 9. Can you offer anything to support this claim?
Yes. Tasihese is Ihese.

This is a telegram from my alt, Setya.

@Comfed are there any further questions for this witness?
@Comfed, absent further cross-examination by (time=1600696800) (slightly more than 24 hours from now), we will either move to re-examination or conclude this deposition.

@Vivanco, presuming there are no further questions, do you have any objections or expect to undertake any re-examination? If not, and no further questions are asked, then the deposition will conclude after the time indicated.
Your honour;
At the current moment, I do not have any objections, and as of how the case stands currently, I do not expect to undertake any re-examination.
Yes. Tasihese is Ihese.

This is a telegram from my alt, Setya.

By that evidence, we have only the word of Dictatorship 9 and Dictatorship8 to go by.

Also, are you aware of any posts made by nations on the New World RMB with relation to the posts by Tasihese? If so, which are they?
By that evidence, we have only the word of Dictatorship 9 and Dictatorship8 to go by.

Also, are you aware of any posts made by nations on the New World RMB with relation to the posts by Tasihese? If so, which are they?
I don't know anything more, I don't undestand the question completely.

IBFC in FWO and IBFC is also Pigeonstan.
@Comfed, absent further cross-examination by (time=1601065800) (slightly more than 24 hours from now), we will either move to re-examination or conclude this deposition.

Your honour;
I should note, I am minded to bring this deposition to a close. I am currently waiting for the resolution of others matters in the main trial thread before doing so, but it seems to me that both parties have had sufficient opportunity to ask questions, as required by the Rules.
Your honour,
@Vivanco are there any further questions for this witness?

If not or if none are put before the time currently set for the expiry of evidence submission, I will bring this deposition to a close.
The deposition is concluded. The official record will be posted in the trial thread in due course.
swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."
While I am sure it is an accidental error, the witness must swear the whole oath, including “I”
"I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."

thx for telling me small typo
Very good. Now that the witness is sworn, the prosecution may begin questioning.
With your highness' permission, I shall proceed.

When did your relationships with the defendant begin?
With your highness' permission, I shall proceed.

When did your relationships with the defendant begin?
i am going to check the RMB
20 DAYS ago (sry about the capslock)
When did you recieve the messages from the defendant?
When did you recieve the messages from the defendant?
@Pigeonstan, you may answer the question.
@Pigeonstan, you may answer the question.
i cant belive it but 13 days ago
What do you mean by not being able to believe it?
What do you mean by not being able to believe it?
i mean that i feel pretty old
Thank you for your time, Pigeonstan.

The prosecution is done with their questioning for now, your honour.
@Comfed any further objections or cross-examination?
Thank you, your honour.

@Pigeonstan do you know why the defendant sent the message to you?
@Pigeonstan, [...] you have failed to answer a question that counsel has put to you and which has not been objected to, which is below. You should answer that question.
@Pigeonstan, why did you feel that messages that the defendant may have sent you were a matter for the Court of The North Pacific, as opposed to The North Pacific moderation team?
Thank you, your honour.

@Pigeonstan do you know why the defendant sent the message to you?
i cheated in 1 of his competitions a month or 2 beforehand
@Pigeonstan, why did you feel that messages that the defendant may have sent you were a matter for the Court of The North Pacific, as opposed to The North Pacific moderation team?
i think they are a matter for court because they are part of the evidence of his continued behavior and that the behavior was not because of an account hack
i cheated in 1 of his competitions a month or 2 beforehand
Which Competition? How?
@Pigeonstan, you may answer the below question.
Which Competition? How?
Which Competition? How?
TNPV8 I had an alt in the competition

Your honour;
Your honour,
@Vivanco are there any further questions for this witness?

If not or if none are put before the time currently set for the expiry of evidence submission, I will bring this deposition to a close.

The deposition of REG included reference to a number of pieces of documentary evidence that have yet to be exhibited. I would suggest they be entered as exhibits F through to K:
It seems to me that the exhibits have all been authenticated by REG's testimony, so are admissible on that basis.

I will extend the period for evidence to allow for motions to be made relating to the deposition records and these exhibits. Given that any issues with questions should already have been raised by way of objection and that the parties have had considerable time already to consider the documentary evidence, I will limit that time to 36 hours, taking us to (time=1601907600). If there are no motions, I would be grateful for that to be indicated. I would also ask for indications as to how long will be required for arguments.

@Vivanco
@Comfed

Given there don’t seem to be any outstanding motions, the period for evidence is concluded.

The admitted evidence is:
  • The official record of the deposition of Eluvatar;
  • The official record of the deposition of REG;
  • The official record of the deposition of Pigeonstan;
  • Exhibits D-K.
I will set the time for arguments at three days, running from the time of this post.

Your honour,
Due to RL time constraints, the defence requests a brief extension of one day to the period for submitting arguments.

Your honour,
Due to be facing similar constrains, the prosecution would like to request a similar extension, for, if not until the 10th, the 9th.

Back