• YES

• NO

• PROBABLY

• PROBABLY NOT

• DUNNO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you so desperately wanting to become the delegate, and what gives you the confidence that your "plans" will actually work out?

BAB356CA-D95B-41A7-B43B-F455991BB00E.jpeg

gonna stop answering questions for now
just start a conversation with me and ask me anything about my delegaacy
Imagine how many conversations you'd have. Also, a bunch of people probably have the same questions. Why do you want us to put our questions in conversations?

ACTUALLY that is a great idea in that it gives us greater power over NS as a whole
Yeah i don't think it will take the FWO for example homyland TSU the ones that are a part of their gouvernement they were from our region and we haven't got any credit the same can be said with other smaller regions that got founded by nations from TNP and we haven't got credit or recognized for those either
And also you haven't answered my question

Last edited:
So your only plan is to destroy the reputation of the region throughout the game by turning us into full raiders to force our opinions onto others. Instead of using the strength of our factual positions, the trust and community we have built through collations such as WALL. All to feed this misguided grab for power.

We have a culture here. Its a culture of debate and factual reasoning. We argue with each other because we are a family. And you are quickly becoming that one uncle that is never invited to family events.

So your only plan is to destroy the reputation of the region throughout the game by turning us into full raiders to force our opinions onto others. Instead of using the strength of our factual positions, the trust and community we have built through collations such as WALL. All to feed this misguided grab for power.

We have a culture here. Its a culture of debate and factual reasoning. We argue with each other because we are a family. And you are quickly becoming that one uncle that is never invited to family events
no
we are not raiding we are founding these regions
Yeah i don't think it will take the FWO for example homyland TSU the ones that are a part of their gouvernement they were from our region and we haven't got any credit the same can be said with other smaller regions that got founded by nations from TNP and we haven't got credit or recognized for those either
And also you haven't answered my question
what do you mean

As Dreadton explained, that won't work. Do you have any other real plans? Or at least have you chosen who you'll work with?

Last edited:
That makes even less sense. The more regions there are the more approvals are needed.
well scince we are going to found an anti raid pact why would it make sense to raid regions
besides more approvals are only needed IF there is a delegate and not all regions have 1

I would encourage everyone not to post in this thread henceforth. Do not feed the troll.

Pigeonstan, running as delegate. Now that’s a Sentence I’d thought I would never hear. And when I sift through what he has “Planned” for the Future of TNP, it doesn’t sound like a good, well structured, plan. There are still more variables and stuff to be worked out, and it seems Pigeonstan has only some knowledge on how to run and maintain this Region.

Last edited:
Pigeonstan, running as delegate. Now that’s a Sentence I’d thought I would never hear. And when I sift through what he has “Planned” for the Future of TNP, it doesn’t sound like a good, well structured, plan. There are still more variables and stuff to be worked out, and it seems Pigeonstan has only some knowledge on how to run and maintain this Region.
i know how to do that but i mean did PRY come in with a billion different plans to make the government stronger and better BEFORE the official campaigning began

i know how to do that but i mean did PRY come in with a billion different plans to make the government stronger and better BEFORE the official campaigning began
Why are you lying? I nominated him prior to him posting his campaign topic.

His plan was to stabilise TNP not to embarrass it across the whole continent
What am i talking about across the whole NS

Ok, friends, let's talk serious. Pigeonstan is a kid, and a kid has no idea about life. A kid has a sick obsession to get a toy (the delegacy), and after a week, the toy is in the dusty bin or forgotten in a trunk. A kid has a lot of ideas and proposals in his mind (ministry, government, culture, influence, relations with other regions, etc.) full of color and light, but all of them don't endure a simple analysis. A kid use to be short tempered, and when someone wants to get him closer to reality or disagree on something, he gets angry and cries. This is Pigeonstan.

What I'm asking myself is why this went so far. Why are we paying so much attention to some that doesn't deserve it? Why we are talking with a cheater, immature, with someone with null sense of organization? Pigeonstan is an expert in the art of blaming people with no proof and not admitting any own fault. This is the kind of person we need in this region?

For the sake of responsability, know-how and seriousness, let's leave Pigeonstan alone and make him get null votes, what he deserves. The only thing pigeons do is defecating on people's head. Let's all shelter under the ceiling of the common sense.

Pigeonstan must be out the region for continuous and systematic defames he's carrying out against his rivals.

Last edited:
His plan was to stabilise TNP not to embarrass it across the whole continent
What am i talking about across the whole NS
no the region was stable
i think it is more important to make the region more powerful than stable
Pigeonstan has a weird obsession with me.
i was saying that i dont have to have a plan for every ministry as my plans for the ministries overlap on purpose so that we can get more efficiency on more jobs

i was saying that i dont have to have a plan for every ministry as my plans for the ministries overlap on purpose so that we can get more efficiency on more jobs
This is what you said...

So first off @St George is correct. I didn't post a campaign thread until he nominated me.
Secondly I certainly had a full plan for each ministry when I launched my campaign. In fact most serious candidates for the Delegacy have full plans for each ministry when they launch their campaigns. That you think you can just not do that and still expect to win is indicative of your unrealistic expectations.

I mean what have you done in TNP, exactly?
You've spammed the RMB.
You've gotten banned from the TNP General Discord server for posting racist material.
You've held ONE position in TNP's government, a staff position in the Ministry of Culture. A position you lost when you ran off to an allied region and made claims on behalf of the Ministry of Culture and government as a whole that had no baring on reality.

What have you done here, what have you proven, to give TNP citizens a reason to trust you as Delegate?

This is what you said...

So first off @St George is correct. I didn't post a campaign thread until he nominated me.
Secondly I certainly had a full plan for each ministry when I launched my campaign. In fact most serious candidates for the Delegacy have full plans for each ministry when they launch their campaigns. That you think you can just not do that and still expect to win is indicative of your unrealistic expectations.

I mean what have you done in TNP, exactly?
You've spammed the RMB.
You've gotten banned from the TNP General Discord server for posting racist material.
You've held ONE position in TNP's government, a staff position in the Ministry of Culture. A position you lost when you ran off to an allied region and made claims on behalf of the Ministry of Culture and government as a whole that had no baring on reality.

What have you done here, what have you proven, to give TNP citizens a reason to trust you as Delegate?

i have proven that ive changed
and that i am ambitious and will make this region better than EVER

i think it is more important to make the region more powerful than stable
We have one of the most formidable militaries in the game and we have the most votes in the WA out of any other region. We're powerful. That you seem to not understand that is one more reason you shouldn't be Delegate. You don't understand the basics of NS as a game, much less TNP as a region.

i have proven that ive changed
How have you changed?

and that i am ambitious and will make this region better than EVER
How?

We have one of the most formidable militaries in the game and we have the most votes in the WA out of any other region. We're powerful. That you seem to not understand that is one more reason you shouldn't be Delegate. You don't understand the basics of NS as a game, much less TNP as a region.

How have you changed?

How?
I think you should run for a second term

I think you should run for a second term
I appreciate the show of support!
IRL makes that hard though. I'm going back to work tomorrow(!) and it's going to be crazy with COVID as it is (especially in this state).
If this were a normal year? I'd do it. As it is? Eh...I can't promise I'll be able to commit.

I do plan on running again in the future, just not for the following term.

I appreciate the show of support!
IRL makes that hard though. I'm going back to work tomorrow(!) and it's going to be crazy with COVID as it is (especially in this state).
If this were a normal year? I'd do it. As it is? Eh...I can't promise I'll be able to commit.

I do plan on running again in the future, just not for the following term.
YAY

How have you changed?

How?
how do i improve it
oh i dunno by
get this
getting any proposal we want through to a resolution
on the forum i will improve it by making the ministries have overlaps
so that collaboration can occur

how do i improve it
oh i dunno by
get this
getting any proposal we want through to a resolution
on the forum i will improve it by making the ministries have overlaps
so that collaboration can occur
None of that makes any sense.
Do you even know how the WA works? Are you familiar with the process needed to get a bill to vote?
And "ministries overlapping" to improve the forums? What? How? Collaboration? What sort of collaboration?

You just say things, but provide no real content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back