• YES

• NO

• PROBABLY

• PROBABLY NOT

• DUNNO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it supremely amusing that there exists people who think this guy is a serious candidate.

I find it supremely amusing that there exists people who think this guy is a serious candidate.
He is getting an ad run he made himself in the Unofficial North Pacific Times Issue that comes out Sunday but I find it extremely unlikely anyone will take it seriously
I don’t for sure
But gotta entertain so They get it out of their system lol

Considering you have plans for FA, WA and NPA. And apparently Radio.

I'm looking forward to your plans are for Comms, Culture and HA

Is @Pigeonstan even responding to any of these questions?
Who knows? At this point it's stopped being funny. He's just seeking attention at this point. He needs to stop publicly humiliating himself and stop wasting everyone's time.

Considering you have plans for FA, WA and NPA. And apparently Radio.

I'm looking forward to your plans are for Comms, Culture and HA
ok look
we cant currently get commended because not enough regions want that
if i become delegate my first order of bussiness is to commend the north pacific

I WILL vote for Pigeonstan.

BUT on one condition...

BE MINE, PIGEONSTAN.
um i can give you an advisor role
I will not be voting Pigeonstan because Prydania has the experience and knowledge on how to make this region run. Prydania is the more safer choice.
pry isnt running in january
He is getting an ad run he made himself in the Unofficial North Pacific Times Issue that comes out Sunday but I find it extremely unlikely anyone will take it seriously
I don’t for sure
But gotta entertain so They get it out of their system lol
i mean i am the only well known canidate

ok look
we cant currently get commended because not enough regions want that
if i become delegate my first order of bussiness is to commend the north pacific
You still didn't say what your plan would be.

... i mean i am the only well known canidate ...
You may be the most well-known “canidate”, but ask yourself: Are you known for the right reasons?

Also, so long as you’re only a “canidate” and not a candidate, I suppose that puts your... campaign into perspective for potential voters.

Last edited:
ok lemme just say
you need 64 approvals to turn a proposal into a resolution

No, Misdirection and hints will not work. This isn't America and you are not the President.

I want a hard plan from you on what you want to do with the region and how your delegacy will be run. EVERY real candidate for this office has presented a plan, in detail, on the direction they will take the region. You will need too if you ever want an actual chance for the office. This campaign belittles the region and the electorate with its sheer foolishness.

No, Misdirection and hints will not work. This isn't America and you are not the President.

I want a hard plan from you on what you want to do with the region and how your delegacy will be run. EVERY real candidate for this office has presented a plan, in detail, on the direction they will take the region. You will need too if you ever want an actual chance for the office. This campaign belittles the region and the electorate with its sheer foolishness.
OK MY PLAN IS
lemme trademark this
to make the TNP army establish WA regions with only 2 WA nations in them and 1 non WA founder puppet
the delegate of each of these regions then proceeds to use the forums to find out the RA's view on a proposal and if the RA approves they approve the proposal in game and we can even give out badges for this so that civilillians can also do it so that we can get more people to do it
then we everyone back except the puppet who founded the region
and every time we approve of a proposal we send out the WA SPLIT ORDER to operate the procedure above
REMEMBER I TRADEMARKED THAT

OK MY PLAN IS
lemme trademark this
to make the TNP army establish WA regions with only 2 WA nations in them and 1 non WA founder puppet
the delegate of each of these regions then proceeds to use the forums to find out the RA's view on a proposal and if the RA approves they approve the proposal in game and we can even give out badges for this so that civilillians can also do it so that we can get more people to do it
then we everyone back except the puppet who founded the region
and every time we approve of a proposal we send out the WA SPLIT ORDER to operate the procedure above
REMEMBER I TRADEMARKED THAT
Alright, so is this your entire plan for TNP, or is this just one part of your plan? If this is just a part of your plan, I'm wondering what's your plan for ministries like Culture, Communications, and Home Affairs

Last edited:
Alright, so is this your entire plan for TNP, or is this just one part of your plan? If this is just a part of your plan, I'm wondering what's your plan for ministries like Culture, Communications, and Home Affairs
that is my main plan but i also will you know
do some housekeeping (as in keeping them running) but that is my main running point

So, you're going to keep them as they are now, is what you're saying?
well yes and no
i will try not to really change them
actually i will change them but in more minor ways
like i will make the ministry of culture bigger and better
bu making it incorporate TNPV and GCRGT (GCRGT being TNPGT)
and they will also have another branch for interegional culture

What would this "interregional culture branch" do?
How would it be different from the Ministry of Culture now?
What would this "bigger ministry of culture" work on?
And, could you also tell me some plans, if any for communications, and HA?

What would this "interregional culture branch" do?
How would it be different from the Ministry of Culture now?
What would this "bigger ministry of culture" work on?
And, could you also tell me some plans, if any for communications, and HA?
inter regional means they would carry GCR GOT TALENT and NATIONSTATES CONTENT and NS MEMES and other contests and culture that concerns the rest of NS and its forums and discord
home affairs will basicaly deal with recruitment and PR you know nothing too big
but i am planning to make HA deal with more you know regional announcements stuff
and i want comunications to bascicaly take all of these things like the
WA split ups and when and how you should approve
and the HA stuff
and the culture stuff and get it into the citizens hands

@Pigeonstan as delegate what will you do for the RP community?
i am not sure if i have authority over that
but i am thinking of making a ministry of RP (this probably wont happen but it is something i really want)
because before the ministry of culture would have a lot to do with it but with the whole supporting independent contests and inter regional culture
RP has in my opinion moved out of what i want the ministry of culture to be involved in and because i am making the ministries have more roles
i belive it is finally time to make a ministry of RP
(or at the very least a subsection of culture)
and then with RP itself i vote to make it less in the hands of RP mods and more in hands of people
because RP mods tend not to really experience RP on the RMB (for the forum they may be really good but i think we also need to focus on the RMB)
so we should have the RPERS choose their RP mods and make it so that
a mod elected on the forum cant mess with RMB RP and a mod elected on NS cant mess with forum RP as those 2 are completely different
Who would be the ministers of our ministries?
uh i dunno i havent figured out my cabinet
just gonna say scince i will be delegate and all if i have any power over RP i will probably only use it on the RMB as that is my perferred RP

Last edited:
i am not sure if i have authority over that
but i am thinking of making a ministry of RP (this probably wont happen but it is something i really want)
because before the ministry of culture would have a lot to do with it but with the whole supporting independent contests and inter regional culture
RP has in my opinion moved out of what i want the ministry of culture to be involved in and because i am making the ministries have more roles
and then with RP itself i vote to make it less in the hands of RP mods and more in hands of people
because RP mods tend not to really experience RP on the RMB (for the forum they may be really good but i think we also need to focus on the RMB)
a mod elected on the forum cant mess with RMB RP and a mod elected on NS cant mess with forum RP as those 2 are completely different

uh i dunno i havent figured out my cabinet
just gonna say scince i will be delegate and all if i have any power over RP i will probably only use it on the RMB as that is my perferred RP
as I’ve read this,
It only seems you just want the power and to ultimately bring TNP into civil war
So I’m voting Prydinia because he’s the best vote and Pigeonstan
Pigeonstan is a joke

as I’ve read this,
It only seems you just want the power and to ultimately bring TNP into civil war
So I’m voting Prydinia because he’s the best vote and Pigeonstan
Pigeonstan is a joke
actually if you read it clearly i was saying the fact that people who mainly RP in forums are moderating RP in RMBS (and vice versa) is bad because in order for this to work the 2 need to be the same which they are not
RMB RP is usualy more pile on style due to being 1 big thread
wheras in the forum there are multiple threads meaning that it is less pile on as people have a bigger choice as where and how to RP

Moderation- including RP moderation- isn't a matter for the regional government or delegate. It's an Admin matter. My role as lead RP mod (overseeing RP mods on the forum and RMB) is completely separate from my role as Delegate. My term as Delegate ends in September, but I will remain lead RP mod.

You would- as Delegate- have no power over RP mods, forum or RMB.

Why should anyone vote for you as Delegate if you seem confused to where the office's authority begins or ends?

Last edited:
Moderation- including RP moderation- isn't a matter for the regional government or delegate. It's an Admin matter. My role as lead RP mod (overseeing RP mods on the forum and RMB) is completely separate from my role as Delegate. My term as Delegate ends in September, but I will remain lead RP mod.

yes i was saying if i had that power i would do that
but i mean at least i dont have the power to deal with this because i dont want to throw myself in the RP world as i think it is my biggest weakness in this election

inter regional means they would carry GCR GOT TALENT and NATIONSTATES CONTENT and NS MEMES and other contests and culture that concerns the rest of NS and its forums and discord
home affairs will basicaly deal with recruitment and PR you know nothing too big
but i am planning to make HA deal with more you know regional announcements stuff
and i want comunications to bascicaly take all of these things like the
WA split ups and when and how you should approve
and the HA stuff
and the culture stuff and get it into the citizens hands
This 'list' confuses me on what your plans are for HA, Culture and Comms. I liked it better when you didn't have plans for those ministries.

I AM RUNNING IN SEPTEMBER
I hate to burst your bubble, but this isn’t Twitter. Typing in all caps doesn’t really do much in the way of emphasizing the importance of what you’re saying.

Rather, at this point it’s more so contributing to whatever nonsensical ramblings you’ve greeted us with thus far in regards to your “plans”.

Pigeon, as delegate, will you appoint me Chief Justice for life?
i dunno
i havent figured out my cabinet
but not for life
This 'list' confuses me on what your plans are for HA, Culture and Comms. I liked it better when you didn't have plans for those ministries.
um i actualy trying to add things to make the ministries have more jobs in common so that they can collaborate
and not just comm announces other peoples activities i mean 2-4 ministries actively working together

Why should anyone vote for you as Delegate if you seem confused to where the office's authority begins or ends?
i was saying IF i had power over RP that was what i would do
@Pigeonstan as delegate what will you do for the RP community?
nothing as i have no power over that
but which RP community are you talking about forum or RMB
just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back