ADITO2: Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote animuplace because they voted No Lynch when that is the exact opposite of what we should be doing right now. SOooooo, they must be the, MAFIA?
i have no evidence of who is part of the mafia so thats why i chose no lynch anyway change vote:swifty

Last edited:
I am not voting because I find it stupid that no one is doing anything. Surely someone needs to do something to start somewhere.

i have no evidence of who is part of the mafia so thats why i chose no lynch anyway change vote:swifty
yea, but lynching someone is better than lynching no-one because then you let the vigilante get a free kill, but if you lynch someone, there a small chance, but a chance at that, that you lynch the vigilante

yea, but lynching someone is better than lynching no-one because then you let the vigilante get a free kill, but if you lynch someone, there a small chance, but a chance at that, that you lynch the vigilante
the vigilante is on the town's side. read the rules please

Last edited:
am i even aloud to do that?
You are allowed to claim what your role is. It is up to us to believe you if you are telling the truth. It's why I kept hinting for the detective to claim out loud, so we know who we can trust. You don't play a lot of social deduction games, don't you?

Last edited:
You are allowed to claim what your role is. It is up to us to believe you if you are telling the truth. It's why I kept hinting for the detective to claim out loud, so we know who we can trust. You don't play a lot of social deduction games, don't you?

No, not really. But to answer your question. I am a member of the town.

You are allowed to role claim, you are also allowed to lie about role claiming. And lie about lieing about role claiming. etc.

What's not permitted is to somehow submit proof of your role (eg. sending a screenshot of me telling you that you're X is not permissible).

While the town people continue to laze about, a shot suddenly rings out. @animuplace place falls over dead.

A vigilante has used their one shot.

Mafia Goon

Lynching will happen at midnight, PST.

I am going to leave my vote as this:
VOTE: Royaltica
Explaination? It seems that they have made no comments but vote. Really means something. Unless @Royaltica makes some claims or provides some info, else I am keeping my vote as such.

EDIT 1:
To add on, I hope that I would like another vig to try Royaltica if they do not make comments and they don't get lynched. Their sudden vote for Swifty is interesting, and may be because they and Chewie are the remaining mafia? Chewie's convos with animuplace throughout also makes for interesting read, and without info, I would like to test this theory.

EDIT 2:
Swifty is >50% safe. Surely they cannot sell out a member of the mafia if they are one? They might be just a duty-less villager that has no info and somehow got animu correct. In this case, it makes no sense to sell out your fellow mafia since you are winning when the dete is gone.

Last edited:
l guess the vigilante who hasn't shot yet should claim.

Last edited:
I would like to call on @Royaltica to claim. We can probably assume that those Animuplace voted are safe town members, therefore Swifty is safe. I will vote for Royaltica to even out the vote. Vote: Royaltica

@Chewie
should read this and withdraw their vote on Swifty.

I am going to leave my vote as this:
VOTE: Royaltica
Explaination? It seems that they have made no comments but vote. Really means something. Unless @Royaltica makes some claims or provides some info, else I am keeping my vote as such.

EDIT 1:
To add on, I hope that I would like another vig to try Royaltica if they do not make comments and they don't get lynched. Their sudden vote for Swifty is interesting, and may be because they and Chewie are the remaining mafia? Chewie's convos with animuplace throughout also makes for interesting read, and without info, I would like to test this theory.

EDIT 2:
Swifty is >50% safe. Surely they cannot sell out a member of the mafia if they are one? They might be just a duty-less villager that has no info and somehow got animu correct. In this case, it makes no sense to sell out your fellow mafia since you are winning when the dete is gone.
That is because I am not really active on NS for the last few days.

So this is pretty bad. We have three villagers, a Vigilante (presumably the one who shot animu, since Royaltica was inactive), and the Godfather. So we can either random lynch, or we don't lynch until we get to three remaining, to have a better chance of lynching the Godfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back