Hoppin' Around
TNP Nation
Praeceps
Discord
Praetor#6889
Circle-Frame-Transparent-Background.png

A DROP IN THE OCEAN 2
MAFIA
A small town has been infiltrated by the mafia who are masquerading among them. As they seek to take over the village by killing the innocents, the members of the village convene amongst themselves in an attempt to out the guilty ones.

The assembled players are (in order of signup):
  1. @animuplace, Mafia Goon
  2. @Swifty
  3. @Fregerson
  4. @Chewie
  5. @Gorundu
  6. @DGES, Detective
  7. @BluieGamer, Doctor
  8. @Royaltica, Vigilante
  9. @Railroad Crossing
Roles are being distributed, there are 3 Town Members, 2 Vigilantes, 1 Doctor, 1 Detective, 1 Godfather, and 1 Mafia Goon. Please confirm with me you received your role in the PM. If you want clarification on the rules and procedures, find them here. If you have any questions about the game, do not hesitate to contact me privately—especially if that helps giving away something! Please remember that the only private communication regarding content of this game should be with me and that you cannot share evidence of what I told you your role is—you are welcome to say it, just you aren't allowed to prove it.

In the spirit of having a good game, I am offering some strategy advice.
  1. Ensure there is discussion, the more discussion the better (about the game!) and will make the game more engaging.
The day has now begun. By the end of the day, someone will be dead by lynching, afterwards people may be dead for other reasons. You may also choose to vote for a No Lynch in which case nobody dies.

The end of the day will end as soon as one of the following happens:
  1. A majority of players have voted for one player to be lynched,
  2. All players have voted,
  3. 24 hours have passed since the last lynching.
Whoever has had the most votes will be lynched and their role revealed unless the most votes are for a No Lynch. After that players may choose actions before the next game begins.

The game... BEGINS NOW!

Last edited:
I've played Town of Salem before and was randomly lynched as soon as the game began. Safe to say, I'm gonna vote for a No Lynch until something actually juicy happens :wibble:

Also, I like donuts

I've played Town of Salem before and was randomly lynched as soon as the game began. Safe to say, I'm gonna vote for a No Lynch until something actually juicy happens :wibble:

Also, I like donuts
yeah ima gonna vote that too vote:No Lynch
and they are yum

Based on most social deduction games I've played and I've watched, lynching D1 is really not a thing :P I vote for No Lynch. However, perhaps some information can be shared, say, Detective might claim so Doctor can be on them.

Last edited:
We can always just lynch Chewie.... :P I guess Detective didn't get a good find? I still think they should claim so Doctor can keep them alive.

Voting is about to end, please, Detective, remember you can only check during day. Please don't have wasted this day

Based on most social deduction games I've played and I've watched, lynching D1 is really not a thing :P I vote for No Lynch. However, perhaps some information can be shared, say, Detective might claim so Doctor can be on them.
Based on playing Werewolf in TRR we should lynch Bluie
Jk, my vote will be No Lynch

That's a No Lynch! Mafia, detective, doctor, vigilante, please send me your actions ASAP. OR don't do an action tonight. I don't care. Just let me know either way.

The town wakes up tomorrow morning to find that, their dear friend @DGES was murdered while he was walking about the town.

DGES was the Detective.

Day 2 begins starting now.

Darnit Detective, if you just exposed day 1, the Doctor probably could have saved you! Now we don't have a way of finding out roles. Perhaps a Vigilante can claim instead?

Darnit Detective, if you just exposed day 1, the Doctor probably could have saved you! Now we don't have a way of finding out roles. Perhaps a Vigilante can claim instead?
and why did you want to know the detective so much its kinda suspicious also
vote:no lynch

and why did you want to know the detective so much its kinda suspicious also
vote:no lynch
It lets us get information on who we can trust. Doctor can protect them, so they can't get killed anyways (until Doctor dies).

Do I need to track down the doctor and tie him to me
The doctor shouldn't reveal who they are unless in very rare circumstances where it could help, because they are needed to protect other people with abilities who reveal their role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back