Pataliputra 2020 Odinspyl GROUP C THREAD (Rowing, Sailing, Sharpshooting, Track & Field)

Goyanes

Worldbuilder
-
TNP Nation
Goyanes
Discord
goya#6469
6kkuY0L.png
1TRPM2J.png

GROUP C THREAD

Welcome to the Pataliputra 2020 Odinspyl. This is the thread where results for Group C sports will be posted.
In addition, this is the place for posting RP/news posts related to your nation's Group C sports teams.*
Group C includes Rowing, Sailing, Sharpshooting, and Track & Field events.

Schedule of Events:†
Sunday July 5: Opening Ceremonies**
Thursday July 9: Rowing
Friday July 10: Sailing, all classes
Monday July 13: Shooting, skeet
Tuesday July 14: Shooting, 3 position
Wednesday July 15: Track, Sprinting Events (800m and shorter)
Thursday July 16: Track, Hurdles Events
Friday July 17: Track, Relay Events
Monday July 20: Track, Decathlon/Heptathlon and Jumping Events
Tuesday July 21: Track, Throwing Events
Wednesday July 22: Track, Distance Events (1500m and longer, including Marathon)
Sunday July 26: Closing Ceremonies**

* Posting RP or news posts about your teams will increase their odds of doing better. I.e. post if you want your team to succeed.
† This schedule is subject to change. Any changes to the schedule will be communicated on the #eras-sports Discord channel as well as via an appendage to this post.
** I, Goyanes, am not conducting these events.

Notes on Specific Events:
There are to be gender-segregated boats with 8 rowers and a coxswain in an inline configuration. Teams may elect to scull or sweep. Race is along a 2000 meter course.
Sailing will consist of fleet races for three different classes. National teams may put forward only one boat in each class, for a total of three boats. The classes are 470 class, 49er class, and Star class. All classes are two-person boats. Teams may be single-gendered or unisex. The racecourse will be made known by the Race Committee on the day of racing, and courses are subject to change based on weather conditions on the day of racing.
Shooters will be gender-segregated, with each event happening for men and women. Only one shooter of each gender may represent each nation. A different shooter may represent for each of the two events. Skeet will be done with a 20-gauge over-under shotgun. 3-position will be done with a rimfire, 22LR-caliber, bolt-action rifle. The positions are standing, kneeling, and prone. Targets will be 50m away.
All events will be segregated by gender. Teams may field one person for each event. Men's events are: 100-, 200-, 400-, and 800-meter sprints; 1500-, 5000-, and 10000-meter runs; marathon run; 110- and 400-meter hurdles; 4x100- and 4x400-meter relays; decathlon; discus, hammer, javelin, shot-put, and hammer throws; high-, long-, and triple-jumps. Women's events are: 100-, 200-, 400-, and 800-meter sprints; 1500-, 5000-, and 10000-meter runs; marathon run; 110- and 400-meter hurdles; 4x100- and 4x400-meter relays; heptathlon; discus, hammer, javelin, shot-put, and hammer throws; high-, long-, and triple-jumps.

For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via Discord (I am @Goya#3234), by posting in this thread and tagging me, or by sending me a forum direct message. I will try to respond as soon as possible.
All Group C events are being scorinated by me, Goyanes, I am not responsible for scoring issues in other groups.

APPENDIX: SCHEDULE CHANGES AND OTHER NOTICES:

None at this time. Any schedule changes and notices for specific events will be posted here.

APPENDIX: RESULTS SUMMARY
Only medalists shown, see results post for more detailed results. (Gold, Silver, Bronze)

Rowing Mens: Zhen, Malor-Kanada, Lawston
Rowing Women's: Ulstome, Prydania, Hessunland
Sailing 470 Class: Skanda, Goyanes, Ugria
Sailing 49er Class: Pasalva, Goyanes, Merilia
Sailing Star Class: Osirius, Gotmark, Goyanes
Mens Skeet: Sil Dorsett, Goyanes, Ulstome
Women's Skeet: Andrenne, Yalkan, Alnaria
Mens 3pos: Alnaria, Goyanes, Sil Dorsett
Womens 3pos: Predice, Goyanes, Hessunland
Mens 100m:
Mens 200m:
Mens 400m:
Mens 800m:
Womens 100m:
Womens 200m:
Womens 400m:
Womens 800m:

Last edited:
Voice of Vaasa

Norstadt native to carry the torch

Vaasan sprinter Urs Rödl may not be carrying a literal torch into the stadium on Sunday, but next Wednesday he will carry a metaphorical torch as he shoots for a medal in both the 100-meter and 200-meter sprints. At 20 years of age, this is Rödl's first Odinspyl but has shown his incredible pace at regional competitions in Vaasa before winning first place in both the 100m and 200m at the Hightonian national championships in April. In doing so, he made himself Highton's representative in both of these Odinspyl competitions. The "fastest man in Highton" spoke to the Voice last week before departing for Pataliputra.

"I'm just really excited," says the 20-year-old. "Its been a crazy few months. From war in my home state to representing my nation in just a matter of months, its amazing. I am hungry for a medal, not just for Highton, but for the people of Norstadt and Vaasa, to exhibit our talents to the world." Rödl's home town of Norstadt was devastated by the North Vaasa War earlier this year, but the sprinter had been residing in Rixion City for three years. "Going to Pataliputra, its crazy. I can't wait to walk in behind the Hightonian flag, that will be a real moment of pride for me. Just to soak it in at the opening ceremony, the same stadium I'll be participating in next week. I have a few days before that, I hope I can enjoy Pataliputra a bit during that time and soak it all in."

Urs Rödl will headline Highton's track and field team as he goes for the gold on Wednesday, June 15th. Tune in at 6:45 HST for the 100m final. All Odinspyl events will be shown exclusively on ZHF channels.

ROWING RESULTS: Mens Coxed 8s

Gold: Zhen
Silver: Malor-Kanada
Bronze: Lawston

1. Zhen
  2. Malor-Kanada
  3. Lawston
  4. Sil Dorsett
  5. Syrixia
  6. Saintonge
  7. Osirius
  8. Astragon
  9. Ponterre
  10. Peuportîle
  11. Xentherida
  12. Goyanes
  13. Merilia
  14. Ulstome
  15. Hessunland
  16. Highton
  17. Keltivr
  18. Pasalva
  19. Kalety
  20. Predice
  21. Akaria
  22. Regunalia
  23. Naizerre
  24. Saperisole
  25. Taerrun
  26. Bashime
  27. Ascalon
  28. Prydania
  29. Lanceria
  30. Kasu
  31. Gotmark
  32. Stan Yera
  33. Valland
  34. Alnaria
  35. Imperium Epiphani
  36. Lundr

ROWING RESULTS: Womens Coxed 8s

Gold: Ulstome
Silver: Prydania
Bronze: Hessunland

1. Ulstome
  2. Prydania
  3. Hessunland
  4. Ascalon
  5. Highton
  6. Gotmark
  7. Osirius
  8. Ponterre
  9. Predice
  10. Regunalia
  11. Akaria
  12. Xentherida
  13. Bashime
  14. Saperisole
  15. Taerrun
  16. Lanceria
  17. Stan Yera
  18. Merilia
  19. Zhen
  20. Goyanes
  21. Lundr
  22. Naizerre
  23. Alnaria
  24. Keltivr
  25. Peuportîle
  26. Pasalva
  27. Syrixia
  28. Malor-Kanada
  29. Sil Dorsett
  30. Saintonge
  31. Imperium Epiphani
  32. Valland
  33. Astragon
  34. Lawston
  35. Kalety
  36. Kasu

SAILING RESULTS: 470 Class

Gold: Skanda
Silver: Goyanes
Bronze: Ugria

1. Skanda
  2. Goyanes
  3. Ugria
  4. Prydania
  5. Ascalon
  6. Regunalia
  7. Pasalva
  8. Peuportîle
  9. Kalety
  10. Ulstome
  11. Sil Dorsett
  12. Xentherida
  13. Valland
  14. Zhen
  15. Imperium Epiphani
  16. Illderia
  17. Stan Yera
  18. Yalkan
  19. Durban
  20. Gotmark
  21. Syrixia
  22. St Eliana
  23. Naizerre
  24. Norsos
  25. Irostima
  26. Osirius
  27. Malor-Kanada
  28. Fuss
  29. Taerrun
  30. Ponterre
  31. Astragon
  32. Merilia
  33. Poafmeria
  34. Keltivr
  35. Mintoria
  36. Korova
  37. Lawston
  38. Yamantau
  39. Midir
  40. Yakuvony
  41. Akaria
  42. Predice
  43. Lanceria
  44. The Somaad
  45. Highton
  46. Kasu
  47. Saperisole
  48. Hessunland
  49. Alnaria

SAILING RESULTS: 49er Class

Gold: Pasalva
Bronze: Merilia

1. Pasalva
  2. Goyanes
  3. Merilia
  4. Fuss
  5. Astragon
  6. Skanda
  7. Ponterre
  8. Kasu
  9. Midir
  10. Saperisole
  11. Ascalon
  12. Peuportîle
  13. Akaria
  14. Imperium Epiphani
  15. Ugria
  16. Xentherida
  17. Yalkan
  18. Lawston
  19. Yakuvony
  20. Durban
  21. Illderia
  22. Ulstome
  23. Highton
  24. Prydania
  25. Syrixia
  26. Valland
  27. Taerrun
  28. Malor-Kanada
  29. Stan Yera
  30. Irostima
  31. Mintoria
  32. Gotmark
  33. Kalety
  34. Naizerre
  35. Alnaria
  36. Lanceria
  37. Regunalia
  38. Osirius
  39. St Eliana
  40. The Somaad
  41. Keltivr
  42. Korova
  43. Predice
  44. Yamantau
  45. Sil Dorsett
  46. Hessunland
  47. Poafmeria
  48. Norsos
  49. Zhen

SAILING RESULTS: Star Class

Gold: Osirius
Silver: Gotmark
Bronze: Goyanes

1. Osirius
  2. Gotmark
  3. Goyanes
  4. Yamantau
  5. Kalety
  6. Peuportîle
  7. Yalkan
  8. Akaria
  9. Predice
  10. Skanda
  11. Keltivr
  12. Durban
  13. Lanceria
  14. Highton
  15. Zhen
  16. Lawston
  17. Regunalia
  18. Pasalva
  19. Ulstome
  20. Sil Dorsett
  21. The Somaad
  22. Syrixia
  23. Ugria
  24. Ascalon
  25. Kasu
  26. Imperium Epiphani
  27. Mintoria
  28. St Eliana
  29. Astragon
  30. Xentherida
  31. Norsos
  32. Prydania
  33. Ponterre
  34. Fuss
  35. Yakuvony
  36. Malor-Kanada
  37. Saperisole
  38. Alnaria
  39. Midir
  40. Korova
  41. Valland
  42. Naizerre
  43. Stan Yera
  44. Taerrun
  45. Hessunland
  46. Poafmeria
  47. Irostima
  48. Merilia
  49. Illderia

YYqwxYN.png

Athlete's Voice: Marielle Nicollier
By: Christelle Leveilleur

QYEsdhs.png
On the eve of the Odinspyl Skeet Shooting competition, we caught up with our Silien representatives to gather their thoughts on the competition and get to know a little bit about them. Our first feature is that of 19-year old Marielle Nicollier, a Private in the nationally renowned Estournel Township Militia and a three-year veteran of the sport. We had time to ask her a few questions.

LSN: Every athlete strives for gold, but are there any other teams you want to make sure you're ahead of at the end of the day?

Nicollier: I heard a lot about how the Goyaneans are really big into firearms, and that they even teach gun safety courses really early in school, which we don't even require. I think it'd be really cool to go up against that kind of culture and show that I'm even better.

LSN: How often do you practice, and what do you work on when you do?

Nicollier: I do at least a round or two every day, and on Saturdays I'm at the club all day. Practicing is all about perfecting your posture, managing your breathing, and working on your reaction time and ability to lead the bird. I have shot camera on my barrel and review videos of hits and misses so I can learn what went wrong on a miss and try not to do it again.

LSN: Straight out of academy, you signed up for the local militia. What was it that drew you in?

Nicollier: We like giving back to the community and helping others out. I did some volunteering in academy too, so it seemed like a good fit for me. They've got a really good firearms training program too, and I've only been with them for a year and already I'm a much better shooter than I was before.

How much better? We'll find out tomorrow.

YYqwxYN.png

Athlete's Voice: Phil Levett
By: Christelle Leveilleur

LcUTUAz.jpg
Our second shooter spotlight features a long time veteran of the sport, 33-year-old Phil Levett. Seven times he has won the National Skeet Shooting Championship, but a win in Pataliputra would mark his first world stage championship if he can pull it off.

LSN: A lot of people expected the principality to do well in speed-based events such as Swimming and Cycling, but you've shown that there's more to the Silien people than just wanting to go fast. Do you think sharpshooting is undervalued, underappreciated, or anything like that in Sil Dorsett?

Levett: I think we get a lot of attention in racing events because of the popularity of motorsport in the principality, but that's also mostly being propped up by upper-class citizens on the coast. It's the type of culture that is trying to dominate because that's what brings in the tourism money, so that's why you don't hear too much about outdoorsman sport, including sharpshooting.

LNT: You mention that it's the coastline culture that gets the attention. How are things different where you're from?

Levett: In the west, there's more of a focus on self-sufficiency. All our kids are taught survival skills in school and a lot of them take up various outdoor activities, hunting, fishing, et cetera. We teach ourselves and our families to be independent and not expect government handouts. With the right skills and the right tools, there's nothing we can't do for ourselves.

LNT: And it was the hunting side of things that brought you to skeet shooting?

Yeah, I first learned how to shoot a shotgun when I was fifteen and just over time I realized I was pretty good at it. I've done a lot of bird hunting, and skeet shooting just happened to be good way to keep my skills sharp. It's all about practice, repetition and application, and my hope is that eighteen years of that is worth something for the nation.

LNT: We asked your teammate, Marielle Nicollier, about if there any other teams you want to make sure you're ahead of at the end of the day? She mentioned the Goyaneans being her target to beat. Do you agree that they're the benchmark or do you have another team in mind?

Levett: The Goyaneans are a decent benchmark, but I think the Yalken are on another level altogether. If we manage to beat them, we know we're doing something right. Beating some of our north craviterian neighbors, the Prydanians and the Norsians, wouldn't be too bad of a statement to make either.

All the attention will be on our sharpshooters over the next couple of days for what some may say would surprisingly be the best chance for Sil Dorsettian gold.

SHOOTING RESULTS: Mens Skeet

Gold: Sil Dorsett
Bronze: Ulstome

1. Sil Dorsett
  2. Goyanes
  3. Ulstome
  4. Midir
  5. Skanda
  6. Equestrian Commonwealth
  7. Gotmark
  8. Dučrijeka
  9. Saperisole
  10. Pasalva
  11. Saintonge
  12. Yamantau
  13. Predice
  14. Alliaronia
  15. Iraelia
  16. Andrenne
  17. Illderia
  18. Ugria
  19. Naizerre
  20. Demescia
  21. Yalkan
  22. Lawston
  23. Alnaria
  24. Zhen
  25. Kalety
  26. Stan Yera
  27. Peuportîle
  28. Fuss
  29. Astragon
  30. Hessunland
  31. Valland
  32. Taerrun
  33. Ascalon
  34. Highton
  35. Malor-Kanada
  36. Norsos
  37. Essalanea
  38. Keltivr
  39. Syrixia
  40. Imperium Epiphani
  41. Xentherida
  42. Prydania
  43. Merilia
  44. Regunalia

SHOOTING RESULTS: Womens Skeet

Gold: Andrenne
Silver: Yalkan
Bronze: Alnaria

1. Andrenne
  2. Yalkan
  3. Alnaria
  4. Sil Dorsett
  5. Goyanes
  6. Kalety
  7. Pasalva
  8. Malor-Kanada
  9. Highton
  10. Zhen
  11. Imperium Epiphani
  12. Stan Yera
  13. Demescia
  14. Ugria
  15. Taerrun
  16. Keltivr
  17. Illderia
  18. Gotmark
  19. Astragon
  20. Norsos
  21. Prydania
  22. Peuportîle
  23. Saintonge
  24. Syrixia
  25. Dučrijeka
  26. Saperisole
  27. Xentherida
  28. Predice
  29. Equestrian Commonwealth
  30. Naizerre
  31. Yamantau
  32. Valland
  33. Iraelia
  34. Lawston
  35. Essalanea
  36. Alliaronia
  37. Hessunland
  38. Ascalon
  39. Merilia
  40. Regunalia
  41. Skanda
  42. Ulstome
  43. Fuss
  44. Midir

Watch Party

At a ranch in Estournel, the Prime Minister had taken the first two days of the week off for a get-together with her militia buddies. The whole platoon was in attendance, a projector beaming footage of the day's shooting events on a screen on the side of a shed for everyone to see comfortably. Everyone was focused on the picture as Phil Levett went through the stations, before finally the round was over and the score was displayed and everyone clapped. Phil was on top of the table, for now.

The platoon's commander, Captain Gaston Castex stopped over to chat with the Prime Minister, in an odd case of "who is who's boss?"

"Sergeant Ellison, when do you think we'll see you up there on the TV, shootin'?" Captain Castex asked, opting to press his luck in showing he was the boss for the time.

Madeline couldn't contain her amusement over being jokingly offered up for Odinspyl next time. "Hahaha! No way. I'm not that good nowadays. I don't think their highnesses would give me the PTO to practice enough to get good again before my term's up."

"When was the last time you shot a round of three position?" Gaston asked.

"Jeez, that would have been back before Charlotte was born," Madeline replied.

"Then it's been too long," Gaston suggested. "How about before tomorrow's watch party we see what you can do?"

"If the platoon doesn't mind helping set up, sure, we can go down to the range and have a little mini-competition. You think everyone's ready for the marathon?"

"We'll find out. Done deal then."

Meanwhile, the round in Pataliputra came to an end, and the platoon broke out in cheers as Phil stayed on top. It was a done deal indeed. A Sil Dorsettian was the best in the world.

"I guess I should give him a call to congratulate him," Madeline suggested. "I'll do that before we watch Marielle's round."

Later, the platoon was glued to the projector again, but the high that the party started with wouldn't last. Though Marielle briefly held the top of the table, it wasn't long before Gold slipped away, then Silver, and finally Bronze. The platoon had such high hopes for their own riflewoman. They wanted her to medal even more than they wanted Phil Levett to get Gold, but it wasn't to be this time. The Prime Minister (and Sergeant), realizing the lower morale, took a moment to address her platoon to hopefully lift their spirits.

"For one of our own to place as highly as she did - fourth in the world - I think says a lot about the quality of talent we have here," Madeline reminded her comrades. "And to think she's only been doing this for three years, and has only been with us for one. To get as far as she has now... just imagine how much better she'll be if we keep giving her our support."

The platoon all clapped together, honoring their comrade and acknowledging the Prime Minister's words.

"Now, I have another phone call to make..." she said as she stepped away.

In Pataliputra, Marielle Nicollier's phone rang. Being part of the same platoon as a national leader was a bit of a boon, as she recognized immediately who was calling before she picked up, and also not needing to be entirely so formal.

"Sergeant Ellison?" Marielle greeted her fellow militiawoman.

"Hey, Private Nicollier! I just wanted to let you know that the whole platoon's been watching together, and that we're all very proud of you and what you've accomplished today. Well done!" Madeline said.

"Thanks so much! Kinda sucks not to medal, but oh, I was so close!"

"Yeah, but I read your athlete's voice article on Lodestar and you accomplished one of your goals. You should be very proud of that. We'll be giving you a hero's welcome when you get back."

Madeline and Marielle talked for a while, but the rest of the platoon was hard at work under Castex's orders to set up for the impromptu event the next day. A marathon of their own to get into the mood before watching the real marathon to see how the Odinspyl three position competition would play out.

SHOOTING RESULTS: Mens 3 Position

GOLD: Alnaria
SILVER: Goyanes
BRONZE: Sil Dorsett

1. Alnaria
  2. Goyanes
  3. Sil Dorsett
  4. Equestrian Commonwealth
  5. Imperium Epiphani
  6. Saintonge
  7. Syrixia
  8. Iraelia
  9. Skanda
  10. Ascalon
  11. Merilia
  12. Kalety
  13. Taerrun
  14. Lawston
  15. Midir
  16. Astragon
  17. Malor-Kanada
  18. Norsos
  19. Peuportîle
  20. Yalkan
  21. Illderia
  22. Highton
  23. Keltivr
  24. Andrenne
  25. Essalanea
  26. Gotmark
  27. Predice
  28. Stan Yera
  29. Dučrijeka
  30. Demescia
  31. Fuss
  32. Alliaronia
  33. Prydania
  34. Ugria
  35. Pasalva
  36. Yamantau
  37. Ulstome
  38. Zhen
  39. Naizerre
  40. Saperisole
  41. Valland
  42. Regunalia
  43. Hessunland
  44. Xentherida

SHOOTING RESULTS: Womens 3 Position

GOLD: Predice
SILVER: Goyanes
BRONZE: Hessunland

1. Predice
  2. Goyanes
  3. Hessunland
  4. Valland
  5. Ulstome
  6. Malor-Kanada
  7. Fuss
  8. Xentherida
  9. Astragon
  10. Ugria
  11. Stan Yera
  12. Keltivr
  13. Sil Dorsett
  14. Yamantau
  15. Regunalia
  16. Alliaronia
  17. Saperisole
  18. Saintonge
  19. Equestrian Commonwealth
  20. Andrenne
  21. Highton
  22. Zhen
  23. Skanda
  24. Iraelia
  25. Gotmark
  26. Syrixia
  27. Dučrijeka
  28. Alnaria
  29. Illderia
  30. Norsos
  31. Lawston
  32. Yalkan
  33. Demescia
  34. Taerrun
  35. Peuportîle
  36. Kalety
  37. Ascalon
  38. Merilia
  39. Pasalva
  40. Imperium Epiphani
  41. Prydania
  42. Essalanea
  43. Midir
  44. Naizerre

Morten Lehne looked back over his shoulder at the group of people running behind him as he quickly shouted out “Come on now stay at my pace, this is just a gentle jog. Don’t try to do anything more, it is unnecessary, you’ll have time to do that later when we are at the training area.” He was leading the group of athletes that had been sent to represent Ulstome in the track and field events as they went on their morning jog, long before the sun started to rise over Pataliputra, to warm themselves up before they would start their individual or team training in preparation for the events in the days ahead.

Now as the group steadily made their way along the usual route Morten could feel a cold night breeze against his skin which made him yearn for his body to start warming itself up as he jogged along. The other athletes chatted cheerfully with one another as they casually got on with the fairly slow paced warm up. “Good” Morten thought to himself as a small smile spread across his face “when they’re all in good spirits they’ll train harder”.

Later that day all the track and field athletes were hard at work training for the variety of events that would be starting on the 15th, only a few days away. Morten was training for the Men’s 100m sprint and because of the he was training with the other athletes doing the 100m events so that they could support each other in giving feedback in order to improve and motivate one another. He looked ahead of him at Alice Odden as she came sprinting forward towards him. When she had crossed the 100m line he said to her “Good job, you were a bit faster than last time but I think you could do better if you leaned forward a bit more. Could make the difference if your neck and neck” she smiled back at him and nodded before taking the stop watch from his hands. Morten quickly made his way over to his starting position and when Alice’s arm came down he sprinted forward as fast as his body would let him, kicking off of the starting gear. He pushed himself as hard as he could to run as fast as possible until he would cross the finish line. Once he had he brought himself gradually to a halt before coming round to Alice to see how he had done “You matched your personal best. From what I can tell however you need to be just that ever so much faster off the start, it’ll cut back a bit of time and will help you greatly.” “Thanks” he responded.

And so the track and field teams were determined to better themselves even slightly in order to improve their chance to bring how medals and not be left behind their fellow athletes in other events.

TRACK RESULTS: MENS AND WOMENS SPRINTING (≤800m)

1. Ulstome
  2. Equestrian Commonwealth
  3. Highton
  4. Andrenne
  5. Lundr
  6. Akaria
  7. Poafmeria
  8. Xentherida
  9. Lawston
  10. Hessunland
  11. Zhen
  12. Gotmark
  13. Regunalia
  14. Kasu
  15. Yamantau
  16. Cerdagne
  17. Stan Yera
  18. Skanda
  19. Nirey
  20. Fuss
  21. Kalety
  22. Iraelia
  23. Ulstome
  24. Syrixia
  25. Illderia
  26. Valland
  27. Prydania
  28. Saperisole
  29. Ascalon
  30. Sil Dorsett
  31. Demescia
  32. Mintoria
  33. Imperium Epiphani
  34. Saintonge
  35. Pasalva
  36. The Somaad
  37. Goyanes
  38. Chola
  39. Korova
  40. Astragon
  41. Keltivr
  42. Ugria
  43. Naizerre
  44. Alnaria
  45. Oclusia
  46. Durban
  47. Osirius
  1. Naizerre
  2. Hessunland
  3. Chola
  4. Equestrian Commonwealth
  5. Alnaria
  6. Ulstome
  7. Gotmark
  8. Durban
  9. Lundr
  10. Saintonge
  11. Syrixia
  12. Regunalia
  13. Akaria
  14. Lawston
  15. Nirey
  16. Prydania
  17. Kalety
  18. Cerdagne
  19. Pasalva
  20. Ascalon
  21. Highton
  22. Andrenne
  23. Keltivr
  24. Iraelia
  25. Demescia
  26. Kasu
  27. Saperisole
  28. Imperium Epiphani
  29. Xentherida
  30. Yamantau
  31. Mintoria
  32. Poafmeria
  33. Ugria
  34. Skanda
  35. The Somaad
  36. Ulstome
  37. Korova
  38. Oclusia
  39. Stan Yera
  40. Osirius
  41. Fuss
  42. Goyanes
  43. Illderia
  44. Zhen
  45. Sil Dorsett
  46. Valland
  47. Astragon
  1. The Somaad
  2. Lawston
  3. Kalety
  4. Skanda
  5. Fuss
  6. Imperium Epiphani
  7. Osirius
  8. Xentherida
  9. Valland
  10. Saperisole
  11. Pasalva
  12. Cerdagne
  13. Naizerre
  14. Nirey
  15. Akaria
  16. Andrenne
  17. Astragon
  18. Oclusia
  19. Alnaria
  20. Chola
  21. Gotmark
  22. Highton
  23. Prydania
  24. Demescia
  25. Stan Yera
  26. Kasu
  27. Yamantau
  28. Lundr
  29. Ulstome
  30. Durban
  31. Zhen
  32. Goyanes
  33. Saintonge
  34. Equestrian Commonwealth
  35. Iraelia
  36. Korova
  37. Syrixia
  38. Ascalon
  39. Ulstome
  40. Mintoria
  41. Hessunland
  42. Keltivr
  43. Regunalia
  44. Sil Dorsett
  45. Poafmeria
  46. Ugria
  47. Illderia
  1. Lundr
  2. Saintonge
  3. Ascalon
  4. Durban
  5. Saperisole
  6. Chola
  7. The Somaad
  8. Oclusia
  9. Nirey
  10. Astragon
  11. Syrixia
  12. Highton
  13. Valland
  14. Goyanes
  15. Akaria
  16. Lawston
  17. Poafmeria
  18. Pasalva
  19. Kasu
  20. Prydania
  21. Imperium Epiphani
  22. Skanda
  23. Yamantau
  24. Keltivr
  25. Illderia
  26. Alnaria
  27. Kalety
  28. Demescia
  29. Hessunland
  30. Andrenne
  31. Sil Dorsett
  32. Zhen
  33. Cerdagne
  35. Iraelia
  36. Korova
  37. Naizerre
  38. Xentherida
  39. Regunalia
  40. Stan Yera
  41. Ugria
  42. Mintoria
  43. Ulstome
  44. Osirius
  45. Ulstome
  46. Gotmark
  47. Fuss
  1. Highton
  2. Saintonge
  3. Andrenne
  4. Zhen
  5. Alnaria
  6. Keltivr
  7. Equestrian Commonwealth
  8. Demescia
  9. Oclusia
  10. Ulstome
  11. Kasu
  12. Chola
  13. Sil Dorsett
  14. Regunalia
  15. Naizerre
  16. Ulstome
  17. Valland
  18. Osirius
  19. Poafmeria
  20. Cerdagne
  21. Kalety
  22. Fuss
  23. Stan Yera
  24. Illderia
  25. Astragon
  26. Ascalon
  27. Durban
  28. Goyanes
  29. Lawston
  30. Saperisole
  31. Gotmark
  32. Skanda
  33. Prydania
  34. Ugria
  35. Mintoria
  36. Nirey
  37. Xentherida
  38. Yamantau
  39. Syrixia
  40. Imperium Epiphani
  41. Pasalva
  42. The Somaad
  43. Iraelia
  44. Lundr
  45. Akaria
  46. Hessunland
  47. Korova
  1. Saperisole
  2. Goyanes
  3. Equestrian Commonwealth
  4. Astragon
  5. Prydania
  6. Mintoria
  7. Durban
  8. Skanda
  9. The Somaad
  10. Nirey
  11. Demescia
  12. Stan Yera
  13. Syrixia
  14. Valland
  15. Gotmark
  16. Andrenne
  17. Saintonge
  18. Cerdagne
  19. Zhen
  20. Korova
  21. Kasu
  22. Akaria
  23. Hessunland
  24. Sil Dorsett
  25. Ugria
  26. Lundr
  27. Osirius
  28. Poafmeria
  29. Ulstome
  30. Iraelia
  31. Xentherida
  32. Lawston
  33. Illderia
  34. Oclusia
  35. Alnaria
  36. Yamantau
  37. Highton
  38. Pasalva
  39. Naizerre
  40. Ascalon
  41. Chola
  42. Fuss
  43. Keltivr
  44. Ulstome
  45. Kalety
  46. Regunalia
  47. Imperium Epiphani
  1. Prydania
  2. Keltivr
  3. Chola
  4. Gotmark
  5. Skanda
  6. Nirey
  7. The Somaad
  8. Akaria
  9. Valland
  10. Alnaria
  11. Pasalva
  12. Highton
  13. Stan Yera
  14. Naizerre
  15. Goyanes
  16. Demescia
  17. Poafmeria
  18. Oclusia
  19. Fuss
  20. Ulstome
  21. Iraelia
  22. Kalety
  23. Illderia
  24. Kasu
  25. Regunalia
  26. Ugria
  27. Osirius
  28. Zhen
  29. Korova
  30. Saintonge
  31. Equestrian Commonwealth
  32. Sil Dorsett
  33. Hessunland
  34. Ulstome
  35. Xentherida
  36. Yamantau
  37. Lawston
  38. Andrenne
  39. Imperium Epiphani
  40. Saperisole
  41. Lundr
  42. Astragon
  43. Mintoria
  44. Durban
  45. Ascalon
  46. Syrixia
  47. Cerdagne
  1. Mintoria
  2. Goyanes
  3. Stan Yera
  4. Illderia
  5. Astragon
  6. Lundr
  7. Poafmeria
  8. Kalety
  9. Ulstome
  10. Zhen
  11. Sil Dorsett
  12. Regunalia
  13. Syrixia
  14. Skanda
  15. The Somaad
  16. Imperium Epiphani
  17. Iraelia
  18. Gotmark
  19. Akaria
  20. Valland
  21. Xentherida
  22. Nirey
  23. Highton
  24. Ulstome
  25. Demescia
  26. Durban
  27. Prydania
  28. Keltivr
  29. Andrenne
  30. Yamantau
  31. Korova
  32. Equestrian Commonwealth
  33. Fuss
  34. Lawston
  35. Osirius
  36. Hessunland
  37. Ascalon
  38. Oclusia
  39. Chola
  40. Naizerre
  41. Saperisole
  42. Saintonge
  43. Ugria
  44. Alnaria
  45. Kasu
  46. Pasalva
  47. Cerdagne

Rhun Jones took up his starting position on the equipment, his body poised to launch forward and accelerate round the track. He looked to Mona Bryn who was standing on the inside of the track, ready to follow him round as he ran. “Ready… GO!” She shouted at Rhun and he immediately set off running round the first corner of the track. “Thh thh thh thh thh thh thh thh thh” he counted to himself, preparing to time his paces so that he would jump at the right time to clear the first hurdle and land well behind it to continue. When he got near the first of the hurdles he thrust his legs up high as he jumped, stretching them over the hurdle and landing steadily on the other side to continue on with his momentum and not breaking his run. He was almost clear of the first corner now and he continued to run at the same pace “Thh thh thh thh thh thh thh thh thh” he counted again before he started his jump to go over the second hurdle. “Two down only 8 more to go” he thought to himself as he was now clear round the first corner. Again he counted and again he jumped. All the while Mona was running on the inside of the track shouting encouragement at him. Rhun had been doing well so far, he had been clearing the hurdles well and his timing was as good as it could be. However as he counted towards the final hurdle “Thh thh thh thh thh thh thh thh thh thh” he then jumped, he realised only to late that he had over counted resulting in his jump to be mistimed and caused his foot to collide with the top of the hurdle as he attempted to go over it. The collision sent him stumbling forward as he landed but he was quickly able to recover and pushed himself to run at full sprint towards the end line. His breaths were fast and deep as he pushed himself harder and harder to go faster and faster. Then when he finally crossed the line he tried to bring himself to a stop but tripped sending himself rolling onto the floor.

“Are you alright” Mona cried as she came running over to him as he laid there. He waved a hand at her repeating “im fine im fine” he sat up and brushed against his clothes “Just frustrating with that last hurdle, if only I had timed that right it would have gone so much better” he stated frustratingly. “Don’t be frustrated” Mona said cheerily “Look at your time, you got bang on 49” she thrust the stop watch into his face to show him “that’s a good time and think how much better you’ll be when you don’t stumble like you did for a couple of seconds!” she reassured him. Rhun rose up confidently “yeah” he said to himself “just imagine” his mind clearly wandering into a day dream as his eyes gazed into space. “Anyway drink your looking like you just went swimming” Mona handed him a bottle of water “wouldn’t want you to tire and get dehydrated now would we? You’ve got races to win!” she said somewhat teasingly.

Rhun drank from the bottle but his mind wondered, thinking of the atmosphere and those he could come up against in the 400m. The thought of the crowds shouting, the athletes running beside him, the thrill of the race made him excited and he looked forward to giving it his all.

TRACK RESULTS: MENS AND WOMENS HURDLES (110m and 400m)
  1. Prydania
  2. Ulstome
  3. Poafmeria
  4. Ponterre
  5. Yamantau
  6. Pasalva
  7. Hessunland
  8. Mintoria
  9. Lawston
  10. Durban
  11. Osirius
  12. Alnaria
  13. Highton
  14. Fuss
  15. Demescia
  16. Kasu
  17. Zhen
  18. Sil Dorsett
  19. Imperium Epiphani
  20. Syrixia
  21. Saperisole
  22. Nirey
  23. Oclusia
  24. Naizerre
  25. Xentherida
  26. Equestrian Commonwealth
  27. Gotmark
  28. The Somaad
  29. Ascalon
  30. Cerdagne
  31. Stan Yera
  32. Regunalia
  33. Saintonge
  34. Astragon
  35. Goyanes
  36. Korova
  37. Valland
  38. Chola
  39. Andrenne
  40. Skanda
  41. Predice
  42. Iraelia
  43. Keltivr
  44. Ugria
  45. Akaria
  46. Lundr
  47. Kalety
  1. Ulstome
  2. Goyanes
  3. Hessunland
  4. Poafmeria
  5. Oclusia
  6. Predice
  7. Saperisole
  8. Korova
  9. Cerdagne
  10. Skanda
  11. Imperium Epiphani
  12. Equestrian Commonwealth
  13. Mintoria
  14. Highton
  15. Astragon
  16. Yamantau
  17. Keltivr
  18. Syrixia
  19. Regunalia
  20. Andrenne
  21. The Somaad
  22. Osirius
  23. Ascalon
  24. Saintonge
  25. Prydania
  26. Demescia
  27. Durban
  28. Stan Yera
  29. Ponterre
  30. Alnaria
  31. Naizerre
  32. Zhen
  33. Valland
  34. Sil Dorsett
  35. Iraelia
  36. Pasalva
  37. Xentherida
  38. Lawston
  39. Akaria
  40. Nirey
  41. Chola
  42. Kalety
  43. Lundr
  44. Kasu
  45. Ugria
  46. Fuss
  47. Gotmark
  1. Goyanes
  2. Zhen
  3. Ulstome
  4. Valland
  5. Durban
  6. Kasu
  7. Saperisole
  8. Gotmark
  9. Ponterre
  10. Naizerre
  11. Lundr
  12. Lawston
  13. Kalety
  14. Alnaria
  15. Cerdagne
  16. Fuss
  17. Korova
  18. Skanda
  19. Ascalon
  20. Syrixia
  21. Ugria
  22. Imperium Epiphani
  23. Predice
  24. Nirey
  25. Keltivr
  26. Demescia
  27. Mintoria
  28. Equestrian Commonwealth
  29. Osirius
  30. Regunalia
  31. Akaria
  32. Hessunland
  33. Yamantau
  34. Pasalva
  35. The Somaad
  36. Astragon
  37. Prydania
  38. Oclusia
  39. Andrenne
  40. Sil Dorsett
  41. Saintonge
  42. Poafmeria
  43. Iraelia
  44. Xentherida
  45. Stan Yera
  46. Highton
  47. Chola
  1. Imperium Epiphani
  2. Highton
  3. Ulstome
  4. Ugria
  5. The Somaad
  6. Oclusia
  7. Skanda
  8. Regunalia
  9. Poafmeria
  10. Zhen
  11. Saintonge
  12. Fuss
  13. Gotmark
  14. Lawston
  15. Korova
  16. Naizerre
  17. Yamantau
  18. Goyanes
  19. Nirey
  20. Prydania
  21. Lundr
  22. Stan Yera
  23. Pasalva
  24. Ascalon
  25. Kalety
  26. Xentherida
  27. Mintoria
  28. Syrixia
  29. Ponterre
  30. Equestrian Commonwealth
  31. Hessunland
  32. Andrenne
  33. Astragon
  34. Durban
  35. Sil Dorsett
  36. Cerdagne
  37. Chola
  38. Saperisole
  39. Valland
  40. Alnaria
  41. Akaria
  42. Iraelia
  43. Kasu
  44. Demescia
  45. Keltivr
  46. Osirius
  47. Predice

Morten Lehne felt the baton as James Prinz caught up behind him to hand it over. He could feel the sweat on the baton from all the hands that had been on it before during the team’s training for the 100m relay. He gripped the baton hard, hoping that he would have enough of a secure grip on it before Prinz released his grip. Fortunately he did and Lehne was able to start off, thankful that he wasn’t the first of the team to drop the baton something that would be fatal if he actually did. He was the last in the team for the relay and so once he had the baton securely in his hand he began to sprint forward as fast as he could. His arms were pumping up and down as he pushed himself to run the last stretch as fast as he could. He pushed himself forward across the finish line where he immediately turned round to hand the baton back to Conner Sorlay so that the team could start again. The team was feeling confident with having placed their fastest sprinter for the 100m as their final man in the race. Lehne had already picked up a Gold medal in the 100m sprint and was more than keen to push himself and his teammates to try and bring home another. Again and again he was making them repeat the race, ensuring handovers were safely and quickly completed. He was going to do everything he could to ensure that they were all prepared.

TRACK RESULTS: Mens and Women's Relays

1. Ulstome
  2. Goyanes
  3. The Somaad
  4. Ascalon
  5. Akaria
  6. Lawston
  7. Gotmark
  8. Equestrian Commonwealth
  9. Yamantau
  10. Zhen
  11. Astragon
  12. Syrixia
  13. Osirius
  14. Hessunland
  15. Demescia
  16. Kasu
  17. Prydania
  18. Andrenne
  19. Fuss
  20. Nirey
  21. Iraelia
  22. Saintonge
  23. Ugria
  24. Cerdagne
  25. Stan Yera
  26. Valland
  27. Mintoria
  28. Skanda
  29. Naizerre
  30. New Aleman
  31. Sil Dorsett
  32. Predice
  33. Saperisole
  34. Highton
  35. Lundr
  36. Xentherida
  37. Pasalva
  38. Oclusia
  39. Regunalia
  40. Imperium Epiphani
  41. Norsos
  42. Alnaria
  43. Keltivr
  44. Kalety
  45. Ponterre
  46. Durban
  1. Hessunland
  2. Ascalon
  3. Highton
  4. Ponterre
  5. Gotmark
  6. Saperisole
  7. Sil Dorsett
  8. Skanda
  9. Akaria
  10. Equestrian Commonwealth
  11. Lundr
  12. Kalety
  13. Naizerre
  14. Demescia
  15. Ugria
  16. New Aleman
  17. Zhen
  18. Andrenne
  19. Lawston
  20. Xentherida
  21. Yamantau
  22. Valland
  23. Alnaria
  24. Saintonge
  25. Prydania
  26. Fuss
  27. Goyanes
  28. Imperium Epiphani
  29. Ulstome
  30. Mintoria
  31. Cerdagne
  32. Syrixia
  33. Oclusia
  34. Kasu
  35. Stan Yera
  36. Osirius
  37. Pasalva
  38. Norsos
  39. Predice
  40. Nirey
  41. Keltivr
  42. Regunalia
  43. Iraelia
  44. Durban
  45. The Somaad
  46. Astragon
  1. Lundr
  2. Ulstome
  3. Stan Yera
  4. Fuss
  5. Andrenne
  6. Oclusia
  7. Skanda
  8. Pasalva
  9. Goyanes
  10. Osirius
  11. Syrixia
  12. Sil Dorsett
  13. Regunalia
  14. Lawston
  15. Ascalon
  16. Norsos
  17. Zhen
  18. Kalety
  19. Xentherida
  20. Cerdagne
  21. Iraelia
  22. Astragon
  23. Prydania
  24. Predice
  25. Ponterre
  26. Mintoria
  27. Saperisole
  28. Demescia
  29. Imperium Epiphani
  30. New Aleman
  31. Naizerre
  32. Gotmark
  33. Akaria
  34. Saintonge
  35. Kasu
  36. Valland
  37. Hessunland
  38. Equestrian Commonwealth
  39. Alnaria
  40. Nirey
  41. Ugria
  42. The Somaad
  43. Durban
  44. Yamantau
  45. Highton
  46. Keltivr
  1. Xentherida
  2. Demescia
  3. Kalety
  4. Nirey
  5. Valland
  6. Yamantau
  7. The Somaad
  8. Ponterre
  9. Naizerre
  10. Andrenne
  11. Prydania
  12. Zhen
  13. Akaria
  14. Keltivr
  15. Osirius
  16. Saintonge
  17. Durban
  18. Hessunland
  19. Iraelia
  20. Cerdagne
  21. Alnaria
  22. Skanda
  23. Pasalva
  24. Ugria
  25. Goyanes
  26. Predice
  27. Regunalia
  28. Sil Dorsett
  29. Gotmark
  30. Ulstome
  31. Mintoria
  32. Stan Yera
  33. Oclusia
  34. Norsos
  35. Syrixia
  36. Saperisole
  37. Equestrian Commonwealth
  38. Lundr
  39. Fuss
  40. New Aleman
  41. Highton
  42. Imperium Epiphani
  43. Lawston
  44. Ascalon
  45. Kasu
  46. Astragon

EJF5Q0J.png

L'Indépendant > Mercanti > Sports

Saintonge gets non-swimming medals

15 July 2020
by Justin-Ferrand de Ploemeur in Saintes

PATALIPUTRA – Saintonge finally won in another sport aside from swimming. Luc-Clovis Cazalon finished second place in Men's 800 m sprint track and field event; his compatriot Louise-Anne Maupassant also took silver in the Women's 100 m Sprint. However, in the relays and hurdles, the Santonian team were less lucky and no one won medals.

In addition, Anne-Brivaëlle Hunault suprisingly won a gold medal in the Women's Road Cycling event, the only win for Saintonge in that event. Her win brings the Santonian medal tally to ten. The ten-medal tally is one of the worst showings by Saintonge in the games.

Medal Tally for
DytDBZP.png
Saintonge
Count
Gold
iQRdlVT.png
Silver
Jj7ZZqy.png
Bronze
B03HyPe.png
As of 18 Jul 2020

translation by Kyle MacTaggart-de Flesselles

Last edited:
TRACK RESULTS: Decathlon (men), Heptathlon (women), High-, Long-, and Triple-jumps

1. Cerdagne
  2. Goyanes
  3. Sil Dorsett
  4. Prydania
  5. Malor-Kanada
  6. Yamantau
  7. St Eliana
  8. Lundr
  9. New Aleman
  10. Kalety
  11. Stan Yera
  12. Yakuvony
  13. Valland
  14. Dučrijeka
  15. Ponterre
  16. Ugria
  17. Regunalia
  18. Astragon
  19. Oclusia
  20. Imperium Epiphani
  21. Mintoria
  22. Yalkan
  23. Highton
  24. Zhen
  25. Poafmeria
  26. Taerrun
  27. Frisia
  28. Andrenne
  29. Ulstome
  30. Nirey
  31. Kasu
  32. Naizerre
  33. Korova
  34. Fuss
  35. Durban
  36. Peuportîle
  37. Midir
  38. Saintonge
  39. Callise
  40. Polihy
  41. Skanda
  42. Predice
  43. Saperisole
  44. Norsos
  45. Equestrian Commonwealth
  46. Pasalva
  1. Malor-Kanada
  3. Korova
  4. Oclusia
  5. Peuportîle
  6. Saperisole
  7. Yakuvony
  8. Lundr
  9. Saintonge
  10. Polihy
  11. Ugria
  12. Kalety
  13. Taerrun
  14. New Aleman
  15. Naizerre
  16. Predice
  17. Ponterre
  18. Nirey
  19. Poafmeria
  20. Goyanes
  21. Regunalia
  22. St Eliana
  23. Yamantau
  24. Yalkan
  25. Cerdagne
  26. Skanda
  27. Stan Yera
  28. Valland
  29. Durban
  30. Sil Dorsett
  31. Kasu
  32. Fuss
  33. Norsos
  34. Zhen
  35. Prydania
  36. Pasalva
  37. Mintoria
  38. Ulstome
  39. Midir
  40. Astragon
  41. Callise
  42. Highton
  43. Frisia
  44. Dučrijeka
  45. Imperium Epiphani
  46. Andrenne
  1. Astragon
  2. Imperium Epiphani
  3. Poafmeria
  4. Callise
  5. Mintoria
  6. Predice
  7. Kalety
  8. Durban
  9. Korova
  10. Zhen
  11. Saintonge
  12. Frisia
  13. Sil Dorsett
  14. Andrenne
  15. Kasu
  16. Dučrijeka
  17. Lundr
  18. Taerrun
  19. Midir
  20. Regunalia
  21. Highton
  22. Cerdagne
  23. New Aleman
  24. Saperisole
  25. Pasalva
  26. Oclusia
  27. Fuss
  28. Nirey
  29. Ulstome
  30. Yalkan
  31. Ponterre
  32. Prydania
  33. Naizerre
  34. Valland
  35. Stan Yera
  36. Malor-Kanada
  37. Polihy
  38. Ugria
  39. St Eliana
  40. Yamantau
  41. Norsos
  42. Yakuvony
  43. Equestrian Commonwealth
  44. Goyanes
  45. Skanda
  46. Peuportîle
  1. Pasalva
  2. Callise
  3. Kasu
  4. Prydania
  5. Zhen
  6. St Eliana
  7. Peuportîle
  8. Naizerre
  9. Goyanes
  10. Predice
  11. Norsos
  12. Skanda
  13. Yamantau
  14. Saperisole
  15. Yalkan
  16. Highton
  17. Midir
  18. Poafmeria
  19. Andrenne
  20. Equestrian Commonwealth
  21. Astragon
  22. Lundr
  23. Fuss
  24. Kalety
  25. Malor-Kanada
  26. Polihy
  27. Ponterre
  28. Yakuvony
  29. Ugria
  30. Imperium Epiphani
  31. Valland
  32. Cerdagne
  33. Frisia
  34. Nirey
  35. Sil Dorsett
  36. Dučrijeka
  37. Oclusia
  38. Durban
  39. Taerrun
  40. Ulstome
  41. Saintonge
  42. Stan Yera
  43. Regunalia
  44. Korova
  45. Mintoria
  46. New Aleman
  1. Polihy
  2. Frisia
  3. Norsos
  4. St Eliana
  5. Astragon
  6. Stan Yera
  7. New Aleman
  8. Cerdagne
  9. Yamantau
  10. Mintoria
  11. Andrenne
  12. Highton
  13. Yakuvony
  14. Dučrijeka
  15. Korova
  16. Oclusia
  17. Poafmeria
  18. Yalkan
  19. Saintonge
  20. Imperium Epiphani
  21. Regunalia
  22. Ulstome
  23. Sil Dorsett
  24. Naizerre
  25. Peuportîle
  26. Lundr
  27. Callise
  28. Midir
  29. Kasu
  30. Zhen
  31. Taerrun
  32. Valland
  33. Nirey
  35. Fuss
  36. Skanda
  37. Goyanes
  38. Predice
  39. Saperisole
  40. Prydania
  41. Ponterre
  42. Ugria
  43. Durban
  44. Kalety
  45. Pasalva
  46. Malor-Kanada
  1. Ugria
  2. Polihy
  3. Kalety
  4. Malor-Kanada
  5. Dučrijeka
  6. Fuss
  7. Kasu
  8. Saintonge
  9. St Eliana
  10. Oclusia
  11. Nirey
  12. Lundr
  13. Yamantau
  14. Naizerre
  15. Pasalva
  16. Yalkan
  17. Yakuvony
  18. Ulstome
  19. Sil Dorsett
  20. Korova
  21. Zhen
  22. Regunalia
  23. Predice
  24. Cerdagne
  25. Goyanes
  26. Taerrun
  27. Ponterre
  28. Callise
  29. Peuportîle
  30. Equestrian Commonwealth
  31. Mintoria
  32. Valland
  33. Prydania
  34. Durban
  35. Skanda
  36. Andrenne
  37. Astragon
  38. Poafmeria
  39. Stan Yera
  40. Imperium Epiphani
  41. Highton
  42. New Aleman
  43. Norsos
  44. Midir
  45. Saperisole
  46. Frisia
  1. Kasu
  2. Yakuvony
  3. Nirey
  4. Taerrun
  5. Predice
  6. Highton
  7. Sil Dorsett
  8. Yamantau
  9. Midir
  10. Frisia
  11. Regunalia
  12. Mintoria
  13. St Eliana
  14. Stan Yera
  15. Durban
  16. Lundr
  17. Callise
  18. Imperium Epiphani
  19. Goyanes
  20. Zhen
  21. Korova
  22. Saperisole
  23. Poafmeria
  24. Polihy
  25. Saintonge
  26. Astragon
  27. New Aleman
  28. Ulstome
  29. Dučrijeka
  30. Oclusia
  31. Ponterre
  32. Equestrian Commonwealth
  33. Cerdagne
  34. Valland
  35. Prydania
  36. Peuportîle
  37. Norsos
  38. Pasalva
  39. Yalkan
  40. Naizerre
  41. Kalety
  42. Fuss
  43. Ugria
  44. Malor-Kanada
  45. Skanda
  46. Andrenne
  1. Dučrijeka
  2. Imperium Epiphani
  3. Midir
  4. Lundr
  5. Mintoria
  6. Ugria
  7. Andrenne
  8. Nirey
  9. New Aleman
  10. St Eliana
  11. Fuss
  12. Cerdagne
  13. Skanda
  14. Ponterre
  15. Poafmeria
  16. Taerrun
  17. Durban
  18. Norsos
  19. Saperisole
  20. Equestrian Commonwealth
  21. Stan Yera
  22. Yalkan
  23. Astragon
  24. Peuportîle
  25. Zhen
  26. Callise
  27. Malor-Kanada
  28. Oclusia
  29. Predice
  30. Naizerre
  31. Sil Dorsett
  32. Frisia
  33. Kalety
  34. Goyanes
  35. Korova
  36. Yamantau
  37. Pasalva
  38. Polihy
  39. Ulstome
  40. Regunalia
  41. Prydania
  42. Highton
  43. Saintonge
  44. Kasu
  45. Yakuvony
  46. Valland

Last edited:
Heptathlon
The Women's heptathlon results are out! Polihy beats out Frisia and Norsos to get Polihy's first ever gold medal! We talked to the women who did it, Barisia Ni'li.
Barisia: Hey national television!
Reporter (R): How did you do it?
Barisia: [pause] More practice than you could ever imagine. Once Polihy announced going into their first Odinspyl, I signed right up. I won the last national Heptathlon in Ahuitzhl, you know.
R: As do we all. How are you feeling right now?
Barisia: [pause] Great!. I'm great. It's all coming at once, you know? Also, every medal winner so far has been a women. Why do you think that is?
R: No idea. Why don't you tell the audience?
Barisia: They didn't have our Women's administrator, Walisa Liu'oi! This ones for you! Good luck out there, also, to the rest of you competitors. We're counting on you!

Women's high jump
No one really expected Polihy to do good in the high-jump. Not much bets were placed, and barely anyone tuned in to see it. That's why it was a real surprise when Polihy's own, Johannah Nithben, won silver in the High-jump.
When asked to comment, she declined, saying 'there's too much goig on. I'll probably talk once the Odinspyl is over, along with all the other medal owners. See ya then.

That puts Polihy's medals at...
Gold: 1
Silver: 1
Bronze: 2

Last edited:
Track Results: Throwing Events

1. Predice
  2. Hessunland
  3. Skanda
  4. Xentherida
  5. Yamantau
  6. Lundr
  7. Kasu
  8. Mintoria
  9. Fuss
  10. Ugria
  11. Chola
  12. Saintonge
  13. Ponterre
  14. Saperisole
  15. Syrixia
  16. Nirey
  17. Stan Yera
  18. Sil Dorsett
  19. Poafmeria
  20. Dučrijeka
  21. Imperium Epiphani
  22. Durban
  23. Naizerre
  24. Iraelia
  25. Korova
  26. Oclusia
  27. Goyanes
  28. Ascalon
  29. Alnaria
  30. Pasalva
  31. The Somaad
  32. Highton
  33. Regunalia
  34. Osirius
  35. Kalety
  36. Andrenne
  37. Akaria
  38. Zhen
  39. Cerdagne
  40. Prydania
  41. Equestrian Commonwealth
  42. Gotmark
  43. Ulstome
  44. Lawston
  45. St Eliana
  46. Polihy
  47. Valland
  48. Demescia
  49. Keltivr
  50. Astragon
  1. Zhen
  2. Ulstome
  3. Naizerre
  4. Poafmeria
  5. Ponterre
  6. Prydania
  7. Xentherida
  8. Syrixia
  9. Iraelia
  10. St Eliana
  11. Equestrian Commonwealth
  12. Kasu
  13. Andrenne
  14. Yamantau
  15. Lundr
  16. Pasalva
  17. Durban
  18. Keltivr
  19. Osirius
  20. Ugria
  21. Saperisole
  22. Cerdagne
  23. Valland
  24. Nirey
  25. Astragon
  26. Hessunland
  27. Lawston
  28. Dučrijeka
  29. Demescia
  30. Chola
  31. Mintoria
  32. Saintonge
  33. Kalety
  34. The Somaad
  35. Predice
  36. Akaria
  37. Highton
  38. Fuss
  39. Polihy
  40. Goyanes
  41. Alnaria
  42. Stan Yera
  43. Korova
  44. Ascalon
  45. Imperium Epiphani
  46. Gotmark
  47. Sil Dorsett
  48. Skanda
  49. Regunalia
  50. Oclusia
  1. Chola
  3. Ascalon
  4. Regunalia
  5. Dučrijeka
  6. Polihy
  7. Ugria
  8. Oclusia
  9. Prydania
  10. Kasu
  11. Gotmark
  12. Goyanes
  13. Lawston
  14. Valland
  15. Astragon
  16. Keltivr
  17. Saperisole
  18. Pasalva
  19. Alnaria
  20. Ulstome
  21. Sil Dorsett
  22. Zhen
  23. Highton
  24. Durban
  25. Cerdagne
  26. Fuss
  27. Osirius
  28. Poafmeria
  29. Andrenne
  30. St Eliana
  31. Syrixia
  32. Yamantau
  33. Xentherida
  34. Mintoria
  35. Ponterre
  36. Predice
  37. Hessunland
  38. The Somaad
  39. Nirey
  40. Kalety
  41. Skanda
  42. Stan Yera
  43. Naizerre
  44. Demescia
  45. Imperium Epiphani
  46. Akaria
  47. Lundr
  48. Saintonge
  49. Korova
  50. Iraelia
  1. Oclusia
  2. Ugria
  3. Saintonge
  4. Xentherida
  5. Korova
  6. Dučrijeka
  7. Iraelia
  8. Gotmark
  9. Chola
  10. Goyanes
  11. Hessunland
  12. Pasalva
  13. St Eliana
  14. Osirius
  15. Zhen
  16. Kasu
  17. Highton
  18. Syrixia
  19. Ulstome
  20. Ponterre
  21. Akaria
  22. Fuss
  23. Andrenne
  24. Regunalia
  25. Demescia
  26. Astragon
  27. Poafmeria
  28. Equestrian Commonwealth
  29. Alnaria
  30. Naizerre
  31. Yamantau
  32. Nirey
  33. Skanda
  34. Ascalon
  35. Durban
  36. Predice
  37. Imperium Epiphani
  38. Sil Dorsett
  39. Lundr
  40. Saperisole
  41. Keltivr
  42. Stan Yera
  43. Lawston
  44. Prydania
  45. The Somaad
  46. Polihy
  47. Valland
  48. Cerdagne
  49. Mintoria
  50. Kalety
  1. Yamantau
  2. Lawston
  3. Prydania
  4. Osirius
  5. Iraelia
  6. Stan Yera
  7. Syrixia
  8. Demescia
  9. Alnaria
  10. The Somaad
  11. Xentherida
  12. Hessunland
  13. Andrenne
  14. Saperisole
  15. Imperium Epiphani
  16. Regunalia
  17. Zhen
  18. Kalety
  19. Highton
  20. Astragon
  21. Mintoria
  22. Durban
  23. Fuss
  24. St Eliana
  25. Gotmark
  26. Goyanes
  27. Polihy
  28. Chola
  29. Saintonge
  30. Predice
  31. Pasalva
  32. Ulstome
  33. Naizerre
  34. Akaria
  35. Equestrian Commonwealth
  36. Skanda
  37. Ponterre
  38. Cerdagne
  39. Kasu
  40. Sil Dorsett
  41. Korova
  42. Keltivr
  43. Nirey
  44. Oclusia
  45. Valland
  46. Ascalon
  47. Ugria
  48. Poafmeria
  49. Dučrijeka
  50. Lundr
  1. Pasalva
  2. Syrixia
  3. Imperium Epiphani
  4. Chola
  5. Mintoria
  6. Astragon
  7. Prydania
  8. Predice
  9. The Somaad
  10. Saperisole
  11. Korova
  12. Poafmeria
  13. Dučrijeka
  14. Stan Yera
  15. Fuss
  16. Saintonge
  17. Demescia
  18. Ulstome
  19. Ugria
  20. St Eliana
  21. Valland
  22. Alnaria
  23. Naizerre
  24. Xentherida
  25. Regunalia
  26. Andrenne
  27. Osirius
  28. Goyanes
  29. Equestrian Commonwealth
  30. Kalety
  31. Kasu
  32. Lundr
  33. Ponterre
  34. Polihy
  35. Yamantau
  36. Zhen
  37. Oclusia
  38. Skanda
  39. Ascalon
  40. Lawston
  41. Cerdagne
  42. Nirey
  43. Highton
  44. Durban
  45. Akaria
  46. Sil Dorsett
  47. Iraelia
  48. Hessunland
  49. Keltivr
  50. Gotmark
  1. Durban
  2. Nirey
  3. Cerdagne
  4. Andrenne
  5. Predice
  6. Saintonge
  7. Ascalon
  8. Korova
  9. Equestrian Commonwealth
  10. St Eliana
  11. Ugria
  12. Polihy
  13. Goyanes
  14. Lundr
  15. Hessunland
  16. Osirius
  17. Pasalva
  18. Imperium Epiphani
  19. Kalety
  20. Alnaria
  21. Skanda
  22. Dučrijeka
  23. Xentherida
  24. Regunalia
  25. Naizerre
  26. Astragon
  27. Keltivr
  28. Chola
  29. Poafmeria
  30. Oclusia
  31. Kasu
  32. Highton
  33. Saperisole
  34. Zhen
  35. Fuss
  36. Sil Dorsett
  37. Akaria
  38. Demescia
  39. Mintoria
  40. Syrixia
  41. Gotmark
  42. Yamantau
  43. Prydania
  44. Stan Yera
  45. Ponterre
  46. Lawston
  47. Iraelia
  48. The Somaad
  49. Valland
  50. Ulstome
  1. Gotmark
  2. Predice
  3. Fuss
  4. Skanda
  5. Demescia
  6. Ulstome
  7. Prydania
  8. Ugria
  9. Kalety
  10. The Somaad
  11. Highton
  12. Iraelia
  13. Saintonge
  14. Lundr
  15. Regunalia
  16. Ascalon
  17. Nirey
  18. Cerdagne
  19. Chola
  20. Syrixia
  21. Valland
  22. Astragon
  23. Lawston
  24. Stan Yera
  25. Akaria
  26. Yamantau
  27. Imperium Epiphani
  28. Sil Dorsett
  29. Naizerre
  30. Polihy
  31. Mintoria
  32. Saperisole
  33. Keltivr
  34. Osirius
  35. Korova
  36. St Eliana
  37. Oclusia
  38. Hessunland
  39. Ponterre
  40. Kasu
  41. Andrenne
  42. Equestrian Commonwealth
  43. Zhen
  44. Durban
  45. Poafmeria
  46. Xentherida
  47. Dučrijeka
  48. Goyanes
  49. Pasalva
  50. Alnaria

Chola Wins Two Games In One Day
After another day in Odinspyl, Cholans excited as Chola wins two games in one day. The coach of the players, Mr Namkar Tagde says, "This is a proud moment for Chola, never did we thought while practising that we'll win." Chola looks forward to the next track events.

TRACK RESULTS: Distance Runs (≥1500m and marathon)

1. Illderia
  2. Yamantau
  3. Keltivr
  4. Chola
  5. Nirey
  6. Ugria
  7. Ponterre
  8. Demescia
  9. Fuss
  10. Equestrian Commonwealth
  11. Syrixia
  12. Imperium Epiphani