-
-
Pronouns
she/her
TNP Nation
Former English Colony
Discord
Erastide
I wanted to make a memorial post for Cruithne, wife to Flemingovia, a long ago member of TNP, Lemuria and Land of Scientific Reason. Also mother to Sir Andrew who we all enjoyed during the start of this TNP world. She passed away a little over a week ago.

Cru and Flem hosted me on my first abroad trip, which involved walking off the plane in Heathrow and looking for people I'd never met before. Then taking them to Costco where *they'd* never been before. :D She introduced me to scrumpy, pasties, lemon curd on toast and both of them ferried me to lovely Roman ruins out in the middle of nowhere. I still remember getting a bit lost and happening upon a random pub in an insanely small town where they were roasting a pig. Sorry, but that cemented how different England was to me. XD

Cru loved handbags, and I hope she's enjoying a new one every day now. :)

*hugs* for Flem and his family. Take care, all of you.

SA704432.JPG

Beautiful post Eras. Thinking of you Flem and your family. You both made a great contribution to TNP and know that we are always here should there be anything we can do.

My utmost condolences. :( Though I never met her, Cruithne sounds like a wonderful person. Stay strong Flem; we're here for you and your family.

Ah, Flem. My heart breaks for you and your wonderful family. You and Cruithne were such a huge influence on my early NS life, showing me the warmth and heart of a community that plays together. I pray that love holds your family tightly and brings you strength.

Dark

Last edited:
I never met Cruithne in the world, but I remember thoughtfulness and kindness and above all a joyous sense of humor online in TNP and Taijitu. Even out on the interweb, Cruithne is and will be missed.

I cannot imagine losing my mother as a teenager, and my heart goes out to Sir Andrew and the rest of the Flem/Cru family. You have my condolences.

I'm so sorry Flem. Some of my earlier NS memories are of the two of you. Please let me know if I can do anything for you.

Brian

This is very saddening news, and I offer you the utmost condolences. Though it may have been before my time here, I don’t doubt that Cruithne was just as kind and as thoughtful as everyone remarks of it not even more so.

May she rest in peace

I've already shared my condolences Flem, but here they are again.

Be well and do not despair. You will never forget, but you will heal.

I'm so sorry Flemingovia and Former English Colony for the hardship that you've been dealing with for the past week... I know how it feels... My grandma died a week ago today. May Cruithne get her hands on all of the most beautiful handbags in the great gig in the sky.

Back