TNP Nation
Rom
Discord
TheRealRom
npa_seal.png

The Ministry of Defense
-~-
6 June 2020

In the first month of my tenure as Minister of Defense, the North Pacific Army has participated in three joint operations with the Black Hawks, we’ve conducted tag runs as training operations, and we’ve featured on a large-scale operation with Lily in which over one-hundred regions were tagged between three teams of updaters. We have also done well to involve our Officer Corps in leading operations, and as a result we’ve seen a successful capture of The Spartan Empire, a region on our exempt list that got refounded by Lieutenant @Nimarya. In addition to the refounding of The Spartan Empire, the Ministry of Defense has also been active on the anti-fascist front, as we’ve participated in a joint operation with the Legio Pacificus of the Pacific and with the Grey Wardens when we raided The Third Coalition. The North Pacific Army recently concluded a mission with our friends from the Black Hawks, where we piled and held the region of SECFanatics alongside the Europeian Republican Navy and the Balder Jomsvikings. The NPA has also gotten a couple successful defenses in this term, having defended both Warzone Airspace and Warzone Australia from attempted raids from a group of raiders that associates themselves with Opstan. I am pleased that we’ve been able to work with a variety of foreign organizations in this first month alone, and we’ve have great success when acting with soldiers from the Black Hawks, the Europeian Republican Navy, the East Pacific Sovereign Army, Lone Wolves United, the Land of Kings and Emperors, Balder, the Grey Wardens, Lily, and the Legio Pacificus.

The level of participation and involvement our soldiers have had in the operations we’ve done so far has been tremendous, as always, and in the 12 operations we ourselves have hosted, we’ve had an average of eight soldiers present at any given moment. This is a good showing and it’s one that the High Command is proud of. We expect this number to increase in the coming weeks, as the Delegacy transition for @Prydania approaches and as we are presented with more opportunities to showcase our great force to the world. Once our delegacy transition is complete, I plan on getting more operations to be led by the North Pacific Army itself and our officers - where we invite others to our server for joint efforts. As all of this has been happening, I’ve been assisted by my Deputy Ministers of Defense to great effect, and I’d like to thank @Robespierre and @BMWSurfer for their diligence and contributions this early on. Whether they were processing applications to join the Ministry of Defense, organizing report posts in the Defense sub-forum, or updating the North Pacific Army’s roster, they’ve been doing a phenomenal job in their roles. I am honored to serve as your Minister of Defense this term and for the next three months I intend to capitalize upon our momentum.

In service,
~ Rom

Last edited:
Back