Highton

Not a Malorian vassal
TNP Nation
Highton Islands
Discord
Highton#5752
7NN0EV2.png

ODINSPYL 2020 SIGNUPS
Ahead of the Odinspyl event which will start on July 5th, there will be a little over one month to sign up. For most sports, there will be a general signup google form, which is attached below. Please fill out the form for all of your nations. For some sports with many events, such as track and field or swimming, you will later be sent another form for specific event sign-ups. If you are interested in participating in one of the sports not on the form ("semi-closed" sports) and I have not yet spoken to you, please reach out to me in Discord DMs, but remember that spots are limited.

Last edited:
I don't know if it was mentioned, or if I just missed it, but how many Sailing teams will be allowed, and what size ships/what size crews are being used. (This would be helpful for sports WB)

I don't know if it was mentioned, or if I just missed it, but how many Sailing teams will be allowed, and what size ships/what size crews are being used. (This would be helpful for sports WB)

Hey there,

Sorry for the late reply, I have not had access to my computer for the past week, and have had a brief chance to log on. Sailing races will be sorted by fleet class, and national teams are allowed to register up to three boats, with the condition that they must be of different classes. There will be a Star Class race, a 470 Class race, and a 49er Class race. All classes use two person crews, and may be unisex if so desired (not mandatory; there will be no sex segregation in the racing component). Once again, a nation may field one boat in each race with crews of two people.

~Goy

Hey there,

Sorry for the late reply, I have not had access to my computer for the past week, and have had a brief chance to log on. Sailing races will be sorted by fleet class, and national teams are allowed to register up to three boats, with the condition that they must be of different classes. There will be a Star Class race, a 470 Class race, and a 49er Class race. All classes use two person crews, and may be unisex if so desired (not mandatory; there will be no sex segregation in the racing component). Once again, a nation may field one boat in each race with crews of two people.

~Goy
Much appreciated.

~shockycbs of Taerrun

Back