-
-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
Gorundu
Discord
an_dr_ew
This is the thread to post in to indicate if you are writing an article for TNL, or are interested in writing one but unsure (in which case I will likely approach you).

You can view the list of TNL Article Ideas that may interest or inspire you, or you can come up with your own idea and post it either here (if you want to write it), or in the aforementioned thread (if you're not sure about writing it).

Can you give an estimate on the deadline for article submissions? I might be interested in writing a brief article on the advantages of strong participation in the executive staff without being a member of the executive council.

Can you give an estimate on the deadline for article submissions? I might be interested in writing a brief article on the advantages of strong participation in the executive staff without being a member of the executive council.
I guess it all depends on if we could get the issue on the TEP coup published. If we can, then the deadline will probably be mid-July, if not, then probably mid-June
I would sorta like to write an article, but I'm unsure.
Is there any ideas you have in mind that you would like to write about?

Hey Gorundu, I thought you would give me something to write about, I'll do the rest.
I don't know enough to make a topic by myself.

Hey Gorundu, I thought you would give me something to write about, I'll do the rest.
I don't know enough to make a topic by myself.
Check out the ideas thread linked in the OP. I can't really make someone write about something they're not knowledgeable about/not interested in, that's why people choose their own topics.

Check out the ideas thread linked in the OP. I can't really make someone write about something they're not knowledgeable about/not interested in, that's why people choose their own topics.
Aye aye
EDIT: I like topic 11.

Last edited:
8. Advice from the EC and SC on how to succeed in TNP

^^^This is the topic I am interested in writing about. However, I would need and content help to do so. TNL is a step above for me with no writing experience but I am willing to give it a shot and wouldn't mind if it's bad and shoved.

8. Advice from the EC and SC on how to succeed in TNP

^^^This is the topic I am interested in writing about. However, I would need and content help to do so. TNL is a step above for me with no writing experience but I am willing to give it a shot and wouldn't mind if it's bad and shoved.
As the idea itself suggests, this article is probably for a member of the Electoral Commission or Security Council to write on. To be honest, I'm not quite sure what unique perspective could be offered by a member of the EC or SC, which can't be offered by another experienced member of the region. I'd suggest looking at another idea.

Back