Results: May 2020 General Election

Results: May 2020 General Election

ec_seal.png

The Election Commission has counted the votes in this General Election and now publishes these results, attesting they are true and correct.

After the first round of voting:

e9UON2y.png

In the first round, the election for Delegate entered into an instant runoff. Candidates Rocketdog and Mall had the least number of votes (tied at 3 each) and were eliminated.

The election for Vice Delegate ended with Artemis receiving the majority of the votes and he is elected Vice Delegate.

The election for Speaker ended with St George receiving the majority of the votes and he is elected Speaker.

Fek3XZ4.png

In the second round, the election for Delegate ended with Prydania receiving the majority of the votes and he is elected Delegate

A detailed breakdown of votes and results can be found in this spreadsheet for Round 1.

A detailed breakdown of votes and results can be found in this spreadsheet for Round 2

In accordance with the Legal Code, Section 6.3.14, Waupun Island and North Timistania were not citizens at the opening of the voting period and the ballots were discarded.

Election Commissioners: @Dreadton and @Wonderess

Last edited:
Congratulations to the winners! Congratulations to all of the candidates - this was a very interesting election and I appreciated reading all of your ideas.

At last the dream has been realized, the culmination of a movement unprecedented in regional history. I've been waiting for this for so long. It's perfect. Congrats to Prydania; I'm so thrilled! I'll stand by you every step of the way.
And of course, congratulations to Artemis and MJ and commiserations to all the others as well!

Last edited:
Phew thank goodness I didn't win

congratulations mj of course!

but more importantly

CONGRATULATIONS PRY

and artemis too

prydania-pry-delegate-tnp-nationstates-gif-17064066.gif

Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! This is the first election in which I voted, and I really enjoyed reading everyone's platforms.

Congratulations to all the winners and commiserations to those who weren’t able to win this time! Excited to see what you all bring to the term ahead

My most sincere congratulations to all the winners of the election!

What a fantastic election cycle! I really loved the caliber of competition for the delegacy. Just goes to show how strong our region continues to be. Congrats to those who arose victorious!

Fun election cycle, competitive process, and our democracy shines strong once more! My sincere congratulations to the victors, and commiserations to the losers.

Back