TNP Book Club

Nimarya

Chicken Overlord
TNP Nation
Nimarya
Discord
Nimarya#6961
If you have a love for books and would love to share your favorites, or if you would like to discover new literature you have not been exposed to before, this is the place for you! Let's get this book club started.

Books are amazing
And now, I have more time to read them. :P

Right now, I'm reading The Graves Are Walking: The Great Famine and the Saga of the Irish People by John Kelly. I know it would put most people to sleep, but the author sometimes writes it more like a story and I love it.

Alright everyone! What we're going to do is have people submit suggestions for our first book, and then we can vote on it. Let's keep the suggestions classic books in the fictional genre that are available in the public domain to read for free. I suggest The Invisible Man by HG Wells.

Alright everyone! What we're going to do is have people submit suggestions for our first book, and then we can vote on it. Let's keep the suggestions classic books in the fictional genre that are available in the public domain to read for free. I suggest The Invisible Man by HG Wells.

Alright. I am keen to go with that. When do we want to all be done by?

Here's a big surprise for you :D - I am currently reading
Augustus: First Emperor of Rome by Adrian Goldsworthy
I managed to pick up a second hand copy from a charity shop a while back.

I've read that one! It's really good!

I'm reading myself "Perderlo Todo" (To lose it all), y Fernando Gómez Recio, a spanish novel about a prossecutor being framed for a crime. Surprisingly funny!

Last edited:
Books are amazing
And now, I have more time to read them. :P

Right now, I'm reading The Graves Are Walking: The Great Famine and the Saga of the Irish People by John Kelly. I know it would put most people to sleep, but the author sometimes writes it more like a story and I love it.
Depending on your musical tastes, Primordial's The Coffin Ships would be a fitting soundtrack to that.

I’m joining my favorite book is “the Generals” by Winston groom
Who reads books in 2020
I’m starting to have doubts about your ability to preform as minister of communications

Last edited:
I'm in! I share an affinity with books and would like to share one of my favorites:

Catcher in The Rye. Now that's a classic.

I have a copy of the book Minecraft : Combat Handbook.

Don't flame me for being a child D:

English books:

I had to read "Catcher in the Rye" and "Animal Farm" during my secondary schools english lessons.

Later in my life I read Max Barry with "Jennifer Government" and "Lexicon".

Also I started to read "The Lord of the Rings"

As for books in german, the one I liked most is "The Invincible" by Stanislaw Lem.

Last edited:
Back