Request For The Resignation Of Wonderess From The Judiciary

Cosmosplosion

the ceo of antifa
Good evening. I come to the region tonight to make a public request to the recently elected Justice, Wonderess. While I was previously aware of a relationship between Wonderess and United Massachusetts, it had not previously concerned me, despite UM's links to fascism and anti-TNP actors in the CCD. However, tonight, that all changed and I believe the region has the right to know what occurred.

Imperium Anglorum presented a proposal to the General Assembly, entitled "Abortionplexes for All", a bill centered on abortion. Our delegate, McMasterdonia, supports this proposal. Wonderess took issue with the proposal, and opted to unendorse the Delegate. This action alone is well within his right as a citizen of The North Pacific.

However, I inquired about the decision to Wonderess directly, on his private server. While I have subsequently been banned for unknown reasons, and am unable to provide full context to what occurred, I do have the two most relevant passages from the conversation.

Screen_Shot_2020-04-01_at_10.25.50_PM.png

In the above, I inquire about his decision to unendorse the delegate. I am met with a quote from the Declaration of Independence - a quote forever etched in history as one associated with revolutionary action.

Screen_Shot_2020-04-01_at_10.26.02_PM.png

And in the second image, I am again met with another quote from the Declaration of Independence, this one also explicitly hinting at revolution. It is also worth noting his comments at the bottom of the above screenshot. He is unwilling to protect the existence of this regime. To some of us, that rings very familiar. His associations with United Massachusetts put these comments into a new light, and we should not take them lightly.

It is not acceptable for a member of any section of our government to opine on revolutionary action at anytime. We cannot stand by while members of our government choose to associate themselves with people who are known fascist sympathizers, and who are known to have threatened the security of our region before. We cannot, under any circumstances, believe that this behavior is acceptable or moral.

I ask that @Wonderess immediately tender his resignation from the court.

Thank you.

- Cosmo

For the record, I was informed of the above conversation. I also advised Wonderess that if he was not able to uphold the constitution and the law that he should tender his resignation. He indicated that he would not do so. I have also informed the Security Council. This isn't about endorsements at all, this is about our constitutional and legal government requiring a Justice who will protect it.

Wonderess has indicated that while he will not personally protect the existence of the regime, he will not try to topple it. If you recall the reports made about the situation with UM and Jocospor, there are parallels to be drawn here. It is unclear to me whether or not Wonderess is still able to uphold the constitution and the legal code, given his grievances against the elected government. I look forward to hearing his answers to this situation.

I want to thank Cosmo for being so vigilant as a citizen in addressing an area where he sees an issue.

I have recently withdrawn my endorsement of the Delegate because of my strong disagreement with him endorsing the Abortionplex WA proposal even if it be a joke proposal. This caused concern with Cosmo as he thought by me doing so I was putting the security of the region in jeopardy. My point in quoting these passages was to say that I will not endorse a delegate who stands by this position because it is not a just representation of my viewpoint. It is this point of representation and power of government that I was emphasizing rather than the revolutionary aspect. I will admit that quoting that part was a misjudgement on my part.

It is important to note that these statements were on my private server in the presence of other TNP citizens who I know would never consider a revolution against TNP as I never would. It would make no sense for me to suggest a revolution in their presence. This is in fact because that was not at all what I was doing.

United Massachusetts is in my server, and he is one of my dearest friends in NS. Cosmo without my permission let the Delegate in to tell me that revolutionary actions are unbecoming of a justice, which I agree with. However, Cosmo has chosen time and time again to insist that I was calling for an overthrow of the government when that never even crossed my mind. Apparently because UM was in collusion with a fascist region, that makes me a colluder as well. I dont understand this reasoning but I expect Cosmo to play this up so that he can really push his point home and perhaps even start a recall campaign.

I think those of you who know me realize that I have been here over 2 years, and despite my many many disagreements with the region at large, I would never attempt to damage it or support some threat to it. I dont even like the raiding/defending aspects of NS. I really dont know what to say about the fact that this has been disputed, but I guess Cosmo does not know me well enough to realize this. I find it upsetting that he is taking my statements from my own domain at Wonderian Halls and using them to try and push this, but the damage is done.

In short I do not plan to resign because the accusation put against me is purely false.

If anyone would like to temporarily join my server and see the conversation with both McM and Cosmo for themselves, then I will be more than happy to allow it. You may DM me on Discord for the access.

I stated that if I would have actually committed or called for revolutionary action, then yes. However, that is not what I have done.

Do you find that the “regime” or elected government is broken? If it is broken, would you defend the region from a Coup in order to make changes internally?

Every citizen has the right to unendorse the delegate, and for any reason. This is enshrined within our Bill of Rights. Anyone who knows Wonderess knows he has conviction for his principles, and seeing him unendorse McMasterdonia over the WA resolution should not come as a surprise. To extend his willingness of not supporting the Executive to an implication that he will not uphold the regional constitution and legal code is patently ludicrous, however.

I want to thank Cosmo for being so vigilant as a citizen in addressing an area where he sees an issue.

I have recently withdrawn my endorsement of the Delegate because of my strong disagreement with him endorsing the Abortionplex WA proposal even if it be a joke proposal. This caused concern with Cosmo as he thought by me doing so I was putting the security of the region in jeopardy. My point in quoting these passages was to say that I will not endorse a delegate who stands by this position because it is not a just representation of my viewpoint. It is this point of representation and power of government that I was emphasizing rather than the revolutionary aspect. I will admit that quoting that part was a misjudgement on my part.

It is still again relevant the content of those quotes. You are protected in your right to endorse or not endorse whoever you would like to. Those quotes took me by surprise. You following that up with a statement saying that you would not "protect the existence of a regime if you find it broken" is rather concerning, especially coming from your place as someone who is supposed to uphold the constitution of our region.

It is important to note that these statements were on my private server in the presence of other TNP citizens who I know would never consider a revolution against TNP as I never would. It would make no sense for me to suggest a revolution in their presence. This is in fact because that was not at all what I was doing.

Cosmo without my permission let the Delegate in to tell me that revolutionary actions are unbecoming of a justice, which I agree with.

I am glad we agree here. It was wrong to opine of revolution.

United Massachusetts is in my server, and he is one of my dearest friends in NS...However, Cosmo has chosen time and time again to insist that I was calling for an overthrow of the government when that never even crossed my mind. Apparently because UM was in collusion with a fascist region, that makes me a colluder as well. I dont understand this reasoning but I expect Cosmo to play this up so that he can really push his point home and perhaps even start a recall campaign.

Play it up? With all due respect, UM's involvement with the CCD is extremely problematic, you know this. He associates with fascists, and you describe him as a dear friend. You like to question people's character, and in my eyes, this brings into question your character.

I think those of you who know me realize that I have been here over 2 years, and despite my many many disagreements with the region at large, I would never attempt to damage it or support some threat to it. I dont even like the raiding/defending aspects of NS. I really dont know what to say about the fact that this has been disputed, but I guess Cosmo does not know me well enough to realize this. I find it upsetting that he is taking my statements from my own domain at Wonderian Halls and using them to try and push this, but the damage is done.

In short I do not plan to resign because the accusation put against me is purely false.

The issue here is your unwillingness to protect the existence of the regime. You bring into question, with these statements, your commitment to the office you hold and your commitment to the region you call home. I was well within my rights to forward this information to members of the Security Council. I had a good reason to be concerned. I did not accuse you of planning a coup. I did not accuse you of being a fascist. I accused you of associating yourself with people who have been involved with anti-TNP efforts and of spouting concerning messages regarding the current TNP government. It worries me, and it should worry others to. You have done nor said anything to calm those concerns.

Do you find that the “regime” or elected government is broken? If it is broken, would you defend the region from a Coup in order to make changes internally?

Yes, for instance I would have defended the region if the Jocospor plan by some miracle was put into effect.
Every citizen has the right to unendorse the delegate, and for any reason. This is enshrined within our Bill of Rights. Anyone who knows Wonderess knows he has conviction for his principles, and seeing him unendorse McMasterdonia over the WA resolution should not come as a surprise. To extend his willingness of not supporting the Executive to an implication that he will not uphold the regional constitution and legal code is patently ludicrous, however.
Thank you, Fiji. I didnt believe it myself when I heard that sort of claim.

Let me be more direct (Which is hard for me). I am frustrated by the cultural aspects of the region. This is distinct from the government of the region. I fully respect and have loyalty to the TNP government. Ergo, I would never help overthrow it nor watch it be taken down without defending it. The end.

There is no question of that right, to be absolutely clear. Not even what this is about.

The issue is that second last and last line, where Wonderess suggested that he would not protect the regime's existence, even if he would not support toppling it. Given the "regime" exists based upon the constitution and the legal code, this is quite a questionable thing for a justice to say. I simply want that clarified.

I think the culture of the region is problematic. I was referring to McM's endorsement of the WA proposal when I said regime. I would in fact defend the region.

I think the culture of the region is problematic. I was referring to McM's endorsement of the WA proposal when I said regime. I would in fact defend the region.
I'm gonna be serious here. When you say regime it mean the whole structure not a single person's actions. I also find it troubling that you are so tightly wound that the littlest of things leads you to such a drastic place. And it deeply concerns me that as a justice what you might do with that power. I mean it cast a doubt on your objectivity and your ability to look at a situation rationally. For an example, if a question of free speech comes before you as justice with how you reacted here I am not confident that if its speech you find personally objectionable that you will weigh it objectively.

There was a simple way to go about this. You could have just said that you don't agree with the thing and leave it at that but instead start raving. I'm gonna be honest here, it makes people uncomfortable. Its like walking around a minefield where any action deemed morally inferior can illicit this explosive response.

Last edited:
Wonderess isn't tasked with 'protecting the regime' any more than any regular citizen. If he were a Security Councillor those calling for his resignation would have something of a point. As it is, this reads kinda petty - he's not committed any offence in his office and there's no indication to suggest he will.

And considering how lightly the government and region as a whole went on people who have actually committed offences against us - including plotting for our overthrow, I don't see any reason why Wonderess should resign. Those who want rid of him have recourse available to them - recall or the ballot box at the next judicial election.

Last edited:
Back