Fontainberg

Undertale Weeb
Pronouns
They/them
TNP Nation
Fontainberg
Discord
Avalaise#6417
1. What law, government policy, or action (taken by a government official) do you request that the Court review?

Your Honor, I request that you review Angshire's accession into government positions and his continued allowance within The North Pacific community.

2. What portions of the Constitution, Bill of Rights, Legal Code, or other legal document do you believe has been violated by the above? How so?

12. "Fraud" is defined as an intentional deception, by falsehood or omission, made for some benefit or to damage another individual.

Angshire intentionally hid his previous identity as Crown Isles in order to protect himself from getting banned/ejected from the region, and to advance into important government roles.

3. Are there any prior rulings of the Court that support your request for review? Which ones, and how?

None which I know of.

4. Please establish your standing by detailing how you, personally, have been adversely affected. If you are requesting a review of a governmental action, you must include how any rights or freedoms of yours have been violated. If you are submitting this request in your capacity as the Attorney General or their designee, please note that here instead.

Allowing Angshire to quietly slip past ban evasion without any reasonable punishment not only sets a bad precedent for future ban evaders, but it also runs the risk of Angshire re-offending, given his willingness to intentionally deceive the community as a whole of his past.

5. Do you have any further information you wish to submit to the Court with your request?

The petitioner sincerely hopes that you look into Angshire's unbanning, as well as his allowance to serve in government roles, given his troubled history with the North Pacific and his deception of the community as a whole.

Further posts that are not germane to the request will be split. Comment on matters before the Court should take place in the Public Gallery, not in the threads for those matters.

My bad, this should be in the form of a request for indictment. I just need the template for it.
Is the above to be taken as a withdrawal of this request?

I deny this request for review.

The request does not make clear what specific laws or government policies or actions are illegal or unconstitutional, or in what ways, to my mind it follows it could not engage the Court’s jurisdiction and I would therefore deny it.

Insofar as the request rests on a claim of violation of the criminal law, the Court has regularly, and rightly, held that such questions are not for resolution by request for review, absent the protections and processes of a criminal trial. I would also deny for that reason.

Further, the petitioner does not appear to me to be an affected party. They have not claimed any particular effect on their rights closely connected to any law, policy or action, nor have they even claimed an effect on rights in a more general sense. If it is the petitioner’s intent to suggest a compelling region interest in resolving this matter, I do not agree, not least given the lack of particularity as to the matter to be resolved. I would therefore also deny for want of standing.

Last edited:

Can I get the template for a request for indictment?
There is, at this time, no Court established template for requests for indictment. The format of request formerly used by the Attorney General can be found in the archives, (here). Indictments may be filed in that form or another form, provided they meet the substantive requirements of indictments.

Back