TNP Nation
Francois Isidore
Discord
themacmilitant

sc.jpg

Liberate the East Pacific
Category: Liberation | Nominee: The East Pacific
Proposed by: Marrabuk | Onsite Topic

Asserting that liberation proposals such as this one can be written to have a symbolic, rather than practical effect, and that liberations can be targeted at regions without "Delegate-imposed barriers to free entry,"

Believing that The East Pacific, under the Tyrannical leadership of Marrabuk, has stooped to such horrendous levels that a liberation is fitting,

Concerned that the region has chosen to shelter infamous nations like A mean old man,

Disgusted by the region's willingness to give second chances to infamous nations,

Distressed at their willingness to work with raider organization known as Lone Wolves United after that region's original founder Fedele tried to coup them,

Annoyed at their unwillingness to learn from their past mistakes,

Sympathizing with the residents of The East Pacific to have an incompetent delegate Marrabuk as their leader,

The Security Council, by the advice and consent of the Delegates and member nations thereof, does hereby, in the name of the ever-knowing Violet, Liberate The East Pacific.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

Last edited:
Against. This joke has already been done before, let's not clog up the SC's resolutions with unoriginal gaff.

Against.

It is noted that apparently our assistance during the Fedelegate was not enough. >.>

Against, TNP calling out another GCR in such a way I believe would be diplomatic suicide.

I have been informed that this is a joke proposal. I still vote no because there really shouldnt be humor on the books of the WA.

Last edited:
Against, TNP calling out another GCR in such a way I believe would be diplomatic suicide.

I have been informed that this is a joke proposal. I still vote no because there really shouldnt be humor on the books of the WA.
It would be nice if proposals had small touches of humor, but they shouldn’t be based on it, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back