sc.jpg

Liberate The Union of the Axis Powers
Category: Liberation | Nominee: The Union of the Axis Powers
Proposed by: Praeceps | Onsite Topic
The Security Council,

Nauseated by the continued presence of fascists in the world,

Repulsed that The Union of the Axis Powers openly claims itself to be fascist,

Deriding their support for other fascist organizations,

Cognizant of their relationship with a region which miserably failed to coup The North Pacific,

Aware the region is currently founderless and only protected by a password,

Working to ensure this region is destroyed as soon as possible,

Hereby liberates The Union of the Axis Powers.
Voting Instructions:
  • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
  • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
  • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
  • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Against following refound.

Last edited:
Against (invalid vote). While I may not be opposed to it in principle, I don't like it as it's currently written. In offensive liberations, I'd like some sort of distinction between the target and any other fascist region- whether it's obvious from the region page or not.

E.g.
[Fascist region] was once at the fore-front of fascism in NationStates, having over 100 nations.
[Fascist region] provided significant aid in defending [fascist region #2]
[Fascist region] is currently recruiting

Last edited:
Against, on behalf of my natural opposition to offensive liberations. While I can appreciate the sentiment, and understand the purpose of retaliation against the CCD, I legitimately remain opposed to offensive liberations. While, at a certain point, I may have defended offensive libs, I think that it's a bit too heavy-handed for the SC.

TLDR: I like the author and understand why it was written - but I am opposed to offensive libs in principle.

Against, on behalf of my natural opposition to offensive liberations. While I can appreciate the sentiment, and understand the purpose of retaliation against the CCD, I legitimately remain opposed to offensive liberations. While, at a certain point, I may have defended offensive libs, I think that it's a bit too heavy-handed for the SC.

TLDR: I like the author and understand why it was written - but I am opposed to offensive libs in principle.
I like you too. <3

I disagree with your rationale but it's certainly not as bad as some of the other arguments against the resolution. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back