Opening address & formation of the Executive Council

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
jkRNqfFFdfr8T-_jQXMkgn5ohvuzNKQPw5Vvo9Q4b-KGB_i-TtAb9cmDPF6qXK4DvYubkG3CFPkgJPy699J_F5luqnp09gUo-CfJe6-dZAxS7Sd60rd1EqG1Xuk_0vq6P6GvAwoW

Opening Address & Formation of the Executive Council
Good morning,

Our citizens have spoken and it is now time for a new government to be formed. I congratulate Francois Isidore on his election as Vice Delegate, Deropia on his election as Speaker, and Vivanco on his election as Attorney General.

I’d like to thank all of you who participated in this election, by voting and asking questions, you have helped to keep our democracy strong. As we all know, decisions are made by those who show up, so thank you.

There are a number of appointments I now need to make. Turning firstly to the Executive Council.

Executive Council Appointments

I appoint the following to my Executive Council and I invite them to take their oaths accordingly.

Minister of Communications: @Marcus Antonius
Minister of Culture: @Prydania
Minister of Defence: @Trondstorm
Minister of Foreign Affairs: @TlomzKrano
Minister of Home Affairs: @BluieGamer
Minister of Radio: @El Fiji Grande
Minister of World Assembly Affairs: @Gorundu

I thank all appointees for their willingness to serve. I look forward to working closely with them in delivering upon my platform for all TNPers.

Staffing and Other Positions

Ghost (Pallaith) will be reappointed in his position as Chief of Staff. @Rom will serve as my Press Secretary.

Praetor (Praeceps) is reappointed as the Guildmaster of The Cards Guild and Marcus Antonius (Ethnon) will continue to serve as Chancellor of The North Pacific University.

Territorio Di Nessuno is reappointed as the Lead Gameside Advocate. I will be making a number of changes to the makeup of the Gameside Advocates and will announce this in a few days.

That is all from me, for now. I will now take questions.

McMasterdonia
Delegate of The North Pacific

Last edited:
Congratulations to all those appointed! Thank you McM and congratulations on your election as our WA Delegate. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this term!

Congratulations on your re-election as Delegate of the North Pacific, McM! You’ve put together a very outstanding lineup of Ministers to serve on the Executive Council this term and I’m sure the new Ministers who weren’t aboard last time will do a most excellent job during their tenures. It’s good to see the Ministry of Defense in such good hands, and it’s good to see Marcus getting another chance at being a full-fledged Minister. All appointments are well deserved, congratulations everyone!

Fake news TNL said he wouldn't, no, couldn't be reelected, but here he stands. We have faith in you Mr. Delegate, Keep TNP Great.

Last edited:
Back