She/Her They/Them
TNP Nation
Vivanco
Discord
ra#9794
ag_seal.png

OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL.
Greetings and salutations!
First of all, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Vivanco, TNP's recently elected Attorney General. As you all would know, the race for this office was tight, and not only because of the close call for the Repeat of Nominations, no, but because of such a lack of voting, with outstanding abstention votes. I can't go with a clear mind into taking office without making clear this: I shall make it up for those who didn't vote, for it is a task and a duty imposed to me by the majority of voters.
I am aware of my lack of experience when compared to those who came before me, and for that, I shall appoint @Dinoium as my Deputy Attorney General. Some may call this standing on the shoulders of giants, but I like to think of this like a step forward, present and past working together for the future. Following as well what's needed to ensure the stability of the seat, I shall, too, designate @Dinoium as my substitute as acting Attorney General in the case of a vacancy.

As it was asked about it to me in the campaign, and as @Goyanes did as he took office, I shall reassure COE's FIRST STOP Program.

And with this in mind, let's all together walk on the path of law.

Last edited:
Back