Greitbart: New NPO Embassy

5LNMhGuTfp8NHOEZ3HblRnHeAJh7oNAjJoGmY9BKIUJXc08S03G1VVwvEI2fCbBkZ8ENK53_akJM4wjeIsArJvHspd49f2jtMdNHm-j6AG763hYaZLzflOMxrXkoplX960srzFJA

Breaking News | Delegates Release Statement on New Embassy

FBZncUwU1mbGxRkGKsff8-6GLKppUGPywcpokP0J0AZEp9YIbmPOvtr9wPkR_DHLOQmeWWUIfPA7d7UT3rlBNjTuJyaZupliLRH3IvgA9CK2dqwoaWpqGAX-ZQfEu4g2x2AE4a9P

MAGICALITY CITY - Just weeks ago, the North Pacific and the Pacific put their differences aside and began to open up diplomatic relations once again. Off-and-on relations between the two regions has become better than it once was. When the North Pacific delegate, McMasterdonia, was asked about his opinions on this, he just stated that he was waiting for it to happen at some point. It was only a matter of time. Magicality City is now the home of the New Pacific Order's embassy location and now, it is home to many embassies along Embassy Row. Delegate McMasterdonia released a statement on the new embassy with the New Pacific Order.

“So, just days ago, I spoke to a man by the name of Emperor East Durthang. He’s a good guy. He knows what he wants from his region, and he knows what he wants in foreign relation. I tell you. El Fiji Grande, Pallaith, and Siwale have done terrible jobs in their efforts to revive foreign relations. East Durthang is a good guy who knows that he wanted foreign relations all along, but Siwale never opened the doors for it.”

0BItpFysWJx-0ei2wD2n_CulY05rlZErX_8tZpFDxfpfXytYXBva7YEV6C0sPLqDmy_v7ttTnNR8-_AkM2Xiv-VDW5RH0Ye9Xte1XlFL7HEeBEomtTxGlFw8jDJNos3ueoqnjcVZ

The North Pacific was divided on this issue. Several residents heavily disagreed with this, but most agree with the new decision. We spoke to many residents on their opinion on the new creation of embassies. Local resident, Aerilia, voiced his opinion. “TNL has 833 dispatches, and I will upvote them all by the end of tonight! Or...McM is actually an NPO plant and they plan to coup us? As exciting as that would be McM is also an admin on our forums so...I'm aiming for the new NPO friends bit.” However, not everyone was okay with this action. Fake News TNL’s Marcus Antonius released the following statement on the new embassy. “This is not a smart move on the part of McMasterdonia, only another reason for his removal,” he said.
c6gmvYMIKO4AlQLhc_fZ7geSCQdXoxIcvf0_UTmG7nRl2ujgwNgnwLyWOPowPfJl5jkCakRztQFN2mz6WsLmFCIKT24zTXkHuZMYIVGa7wnUFJrz2LMT3vpE9g77npkrLNzvr2Ow

When the NPO's delegate, East Durthang, was asked about this situation, he expressed the following: "Nations of the New Pacific Order, we come at you with the following words that should be taken to consideration. We just want to say that the North Pacific and our glorious region have been on one of the best strings of jokes that there ever was. Past North Pacific delegates were also in on this, their government too. We assure you that we will not close our embassies with the North Pacific without notification. However, to get the record straight, this was just a prank and nothing more."

Last edited:
Back