Whole India's Manifesto for WAD Elections January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I move for this thread to be locked. We’re not in the election season yet and this thread isn’t a campaign thread.

I whole-heartedly agree and I also believe this thread should be locked. This is getting no where, W.I. is clearly too set in his own ways to comprehend what we are trying to tell him.

After many non-responses from the prospective candidate this morning and after seeing some telegram screenshots, at least one obviously forged and another calling McM a fascist, I'm joining Team Lock. Syr knew what was going on.

I whole-heartedly agree and I also believe this thread should be locked. This is getting no where, W.I. is clearly too set in his own ways to comprehend what we are trying to tell him.

WI has not broken any rules that I know of. I object to the closing of the thread. There are no rules that state election campaigning must be done during the election cycle. Any such rule would be hard to enforce and against 2. Each Nation's rights to free speech, free press, and the free expression of religion shall not be infringed,

If he did something somewhere else that is a volation of our ToS then an admin would have the right to silence him, but as this stands this thread doesnt violate a rule yet in my low opinion.

I am not obliged to closing this thread. But I remind people to not spam the thread either. I also encourage members to neither flame nor bait one another.

The ultimate problem with your campaign is that you are trying to apply policies in small, and might I even say unstable, regions, to a well-established region like ours. Things you’ve seen in the regions you’ve been in have been proven not to work here, or result in instability.

Here’s a challenge for you: describe, in detail how each branch of the government works in this region, and how each ministry in the Executive branch functions. Then we’ll see how much you really know.

I wouldn’t be as disappointed in you as I am right now if you’d lied, but had at least done so competently. By spreading false facts and untrue rumors you’ve done nothing but damage and diminish what very little credibility (if any) you had going into January and honestly even if you were to clean up you’re act you’ve probably already rubbed a lot of people the wrong way.

Unfortunately for you, the most notable thing that’s occurred in this thread is seeing the return of CiC RedBack to the North Pacific’s forums and having him actually make a post. Seems as though he’s stealing your spotlight a bit, but then again maybe that's because he’s actually relevant to gameplay and has words that carry any ounce of weight. Unlike yours

Last edited:
Importantly I have got 3 telegrams from Red Back. He is warning me and ordering me to leave the election race. So its a topic of concern
Jeeze, you get called on your shite and instantly start trying to throw shade on other people. We've got a Donald Trump wannabe over here folks!

There is no 'moving' for a thread to be locked in the Agora. If you have an issue, report it via the report button or in the Mod Requests topic.

I endorse any candidate willing to allow the whole-sell spreading of anime as part of their foreign policy.

Can we all just thank Whole India for the comedic ignorance and at least 30 minutes of entertainment he has given to everyone?

Your voting rights have been suspended for 75 days and you cannot run in elections until May. Why would anyone support someone who has made such outlandish and offensive remarks as Sil pointed out and who just recently was found guilty in a criminal trial?

Not that that matters, though, because of your aforementioned ban on running in elections until May. You are no longer running for Delegate. This campaign is over. Thank you for the modicum of amusement you provided to those who actually understand how this region works.

Last edited:
Ok, I think that's enough for this thread. Thread Locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back