Dinoium

Legal nerd
-
TNP Nation
Dinoium
sG8YGQy.png
The Spotlight #23 - Koopa
by Dinoium, Interviewing Correspondant

Dinoium: Welcome to The Spotlight, Koopa. Glad to have you.

Koopa: I'm glad to be here, never done an interview before. Where are the cookies?

Dinoium: The cookies are at the end, silly. :P My first question for you is simply how have you been so far today?

Koopa: Fine for the most part.

Dino: Good to hear that you’re fine. What is something you love about NationStates?

Koopa: I would give that to the variety, and that is not just in TNP. The variety of regions, communities, and even in how you can grow your nation has always impressed me. It really seems like there is something for everyone.

Dino: That’s very nice to hear. Since you are the Deputy Minister of Defense of TNP and briefly Minister of Defense, I will be asking some R/Ding questions. What do you like about Raiding and Defense?

Koopa: I enjoy the rush I get while raiding. The adrenaline and suspense while waiting for the "go" order on a tight trigger, the urgency on the faster ops when you are switching and pointing, and the satisfaction on a job well done. In defense I enjoy Liberations, its nice to help free a region and restore it.

Dino: That sounds very nice. What do you enjoy about the NPA?

Koopa: I think it's mainly the community. The NPA is full of very talented, welcoming people that help to ensure the new comers feel welcome and that the NPA continues to run smoothly.

Dino: Interesting. What mainly do you enjoy about being the Deputy?

Koopa: I enjoy paperwork, cause I'm weird like that.

Dino: Haha. I like paperwork too. Moving on from NPA stuff, we know you like anime. How did you find out about Waifu Labs (the site that made the waifu pfps)?

Koopa: It was sent to me in another discord server, and then I felt the sudden need to send it to as many servers as I could. I had to spread the good word

Dino: Sounds epic. Well that seems like all the questions I got. Thanks for taking the chance to be interviewed. Cookies are to the left, btw. :)

Koopa: Thank you for the opportunity.

Last edited:
This interview was done on October 26th but because it was on my birthday and because I had a no-notice week hiatus from NS, I didn’t have the chance to publish before.

Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/sG8YGQy.png[/IMG][SIZE=7] The Spotlight #23 - Koopa[/SIZE]
[RIGHT][I]by Dinoium, Interviewing Correspondant[/I][/RIGHT]
[h][/h]
[B][COLOR=lime]Dinoium:[/COLOR][/B] Welcome to [I]The Spotlight[/I], Koopa. Glad to have you.

[B][COLOR=purple]Koopa:[/COLOR][/B] I'm glad to be here, never done an interview before. Where are the cookies?

[B][COLOR=lime]Dinoium:[/COLOR][/B] The cookies are at the end, silly. :P My first question for you is simply how have you been so far today?

[B][COLOR=purple]Koopa:[/COLOR][/B] Fine for the most part.

[B][COLOR=lime]Dino:[/COLOR][/B] Good to hear that you’re fine. What is something you love about NationStates?

[B][COLOR=purple]Koopa:[/COLOR][/B] I would give that to the variety, and that is not just in TNP. The variety of regions, communities, and even in how you can grow your nation has always impressed me. It really seems like there is something for everyone.

[B][COLOR=lime]Dino:[/COLOR][/B] That’s very nice to hear. Since you are the Deputy Minister of Defense of TNP and briefly Minister of Defense, I will be asking some R/Ding questions. What do you like about Raiding and Defense?

[B][COLOR=purple]Koopa:[/COLOR][/B] I enjoy the rush I get while raiding. The adrenaline and suspense while waiting for the "go" order on a tight trigger, the urgency on the faster ops when you are switching and pointing, and the satisfaction on a job well done. In defense I enjoy Liberations, its nice to help free a region and restore it.

[B][COLOR=lime]Dino:[/COLOR][/B] That sounds very nice. What do you enjoy about the NPA?

[B][COLOR=purple]Koopa:[/COLOR][/B] I think it's mainly the community. The NPA is full of very talented, welcoming people that help to ensure the new comers feel welcome and that the NPA continues to run smoothly.

[B][COLOR=lime]Dino:[/COLOR][/B] Interesting. What mainly do you enjoy about being the Deputy?

[B][COLOR=purple]Koopa:[/COLOR][/B] I enjoy paperwork, cause I'm weird like that.

[B][COLOR=lime]Dino:[/COLOR][/B] Haha. I like paperwork too. Moving on from NPA stuff, we know you like anime. How did you find out about Waifu Labs (the site that made the waifu pfps)?

[B][COLOR=purple]Koopa:[/COLOR][/B] It was sent to me in another discord server, and then I felt the sudden need to send it to as many servers as I could. I had to spread the good word

[B][COLOR=lime]Dino:[/COLOR][/B] Sounds epic. Well that seems like all the questions I got. Thanks for taking the chance to be interviewed. Cookies are to the left, btw. :)

[B][COLOR=purple]Koopa:[/COLOR][/B] Thank you for the opportunity.

Last edited:
Is there any chance you will expand on the interview, by adding questions on a number of additional topics, and digging deeper with follow-ups?

Back