Minister of Culture
-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
I spoke to Artemis informally about it, but for record keeping purposes, I hereby announce that I will be stepping down from the Security Council. My activity in the last couple of months has been poor, to say the least, and I do not see it getting any better. Given my amount of in-game influence and the amount of endorsements I have, I will be coordinating with the Council in order to make sure I’m at a safe level and out of the Council’s way in terms of influence.

I wish nothing but the best for my former colleagues, and know that you will all serve our region well in my absence.

Sorry to see you go.

Will you be taking cues from Fedele on how to manage your in-game influence?

I wasn’t around when you first ascended to your position as a Security Councilor, but it didn’t take long for me to identify you as a dedicated civil servant with the best of intentions upon first venturing into the North Pacific. A trustworthy member of the community you entered and a trustworthy member of the community you’re leaving the Council.

Thank you for your many months of service, bootsie! Hopefully even with real life obligations you’ll be able to hang around even if not able to fulfill the demanding activity requirements that come with being one of our most influential nations.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back