Resignation

plembobria

TNPer
-
As much as it pains me to do so so early in the term. I must resign as Minister of Communications. Uni and real life have become increasingly busy lately, and I cannot handle the workload. I've already discussed my replacement with the Delegate and an announcement should come from them shortly. Good luck.

As always, real-life comes first, so I completely understand your decision. All the best, Plemby! :D

RL > NS, always. Best of luck IRL and I'm sure I'll see you fighting with Tlomz about something dumb.

It takes a certain level of self-reflection and awareness with regards to time and its constraints to realize that you simply don’t have the hours to devote as much attention and energy to something as you should. I think that it’s very good of you to have taken the high road here and to have released this announcement so early on. Because of that, the Delegate will now be able to appoint a replacement in a timely manner which will ensure that the progress of this Ministry continues into the coming months without much interruption. Thank you, Plembobria, for your professionalism - I would expect nothing less from someone as seasoned as you are

Real life always comes first, so please do take care!

It is disappointing to see you go, Plemby. But, real life will always, always trump NS. Good luck in uni!

Back