Not open for further replies.

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
KGvwsPEhN5cJX0zF6cTm0ipUb88SH8qB7_ul4ohJAWcZxkvwYLrAnIXCRVjboGwfhwPz-hZw4SoBc5g7ksl9urAF0b36JzwZXgXu7adPPnMy2Vub8TRlhnnJqNLbntgcnTfWFdCf

Announcement: New Executive Staff Mastersheet

Good evening,

I'm pleased to unveil a new mastersheet that displays the current staffing profile of the executive. This sheet is available here. Until now, we've had a variety of sheets owned by various individuals with information collated in different ways.

This new approach will make it easier for Ministers and their Deputies to process executive staff applications by utilising information available in the citizenship registry as well as information entered by other members of the executive.

Finally it provides an interesting insight into the overall profile of the executive staff currently. It also demonstrates the operational capacity of our staff. I hope that over the coming term, we will be able to utilise the executive staff as effectively as possible.

Currently at the time of writing, our staff is split across the Ministries in the following way:

Communications - 36
Culture - 35
Foreign Affairs - 49
Home Affairs - 34
Radio - 12
WA Affairs - 41​

I hope that some of you at least find this administrative tidbit interesting!

Kind regards,
McMasterdonia

Seems to me like this sheet could potentially be used in a modification in Elu's script, as a means to recreate the joinable group functionality. Could be better than the method we're using now, since it would be in the hands of the Council to determine who's in it and who isn't, rather than the individual user.

Seems to me like this sheet could potentially be used in a modification in Elu's script, as a means to recreate the joinable group functionality. Could be better than the method we're using now, since it would be in the hands of the Council to determine who's in it and who isn't, rather than the individual user.
That would be a great innovation! I’d be on board for something like that to be implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back