El_Fiji_Grande
Discord
El Fiji Grande (#3446)
Name of Complainant: @El Fiji Grande

Name(s) of Accused: @Bobberino

Date(s) of Alleged Offense(s): September 4, 2019

Specific Crime(s):
Section 1.8 Gross Misconduct
23. "Gross Misconduct" is defined as the violation of an individual's legally mandated sworn oath, either willfully or through negligence.

Summary of Events: On September 4th, 2019, the accused made an announcement in the NPA server to promote his own delegacy election campaign and gain exposure. He also threatened to ban anyone who did not vote for him in the election, but later recanted this position as a “joke.” Darcania subsequently deleted this post.

Evidence:
I, Bobberino, do hereby solemnly swear that during my term as Minister of Defense, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of Defense, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.
https://i.imgur.com/xX1WGzX.png
xX1WGzX.png
The screenshot of the Discord log show all announcements and related discussion made on September 4th, 2019, and should therefore be treated as complete.

Additionally, the spoiler contains reactions from fellow soldiers in the immediate aftermath:
2AgUmBY.png

dUF6LYW.png

QBFywQf.png

YRjyuME.png

oJpgtxo.png

y8YUx3y.png

Comments:
I believe Bobberino violated his sworn Oath of Office in that he did not act in a “responsible, unbiased manner, not abusing [his] power” and that his actions were in fact “influenced by personal gain.”

Last edited:
Back