Criminal Complaint Against Bobberino

Discussion in 'Office of Attorney General' started by El Fiji Grande, Sep 6, 2019.

1. El Fiji Grande

El Fiji Grande Minister of Radio - - - -

Discord:
    El Fiji Grande #3446
    Name of Complainant: @El Fiji Grande

Name(s) of Accused: @Bobberino

Date(s) of Alleged Offense(s): September 4, 2019

Specific Crime(s):
    Section 1.8 Gross Misconduct
    23. "Gross Misconduct" is defined as the violation of an individual's legally mandated sworn oath, either willfully or through negligence.

Summary of Events: On September 4th, 2019, the accused made an announcement in the NPA server to promote his own delegacy election campaign and gain exposure. He also threatened to ban anyone who did not vote for him in the election, but later recanted this position as a “joke.” Darcania subsequently deleted this post.

Evidence:
    https://i.imgur.com/xX1WGzX.png
    [​IMG]
    The screenshot of the Discord log show all announcements and related discussion made on September 4th, 2019, and should therefore be treated as complete.

Additionally, the spoiler contains reactions from fellow soldiers in the immediate aftermath:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Comments:
    I believe Bobberino violated his sworn Oath of Office in that he did not act in a “responsible, unbiased manner, not abusing [his] power” and that his actions were in fact “influenced by personal gain.”

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  2. Darcania

Darcania kul Seredrau - - -

TNP Nation:
    Darcania
    Discord:
    Zephyrkul#1089
    Do you have a screenshot of the original post?

3. El Fiji Grande

El Fiji Grande Minister of Radio - - - -

Discord:
    El Fiji Grande #3446
    Edit: After reviewing data, I found that evidence of the original post exists in the NPA server logs.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019