Candidacy Declarations: September 2019 General Election

Candidacy Declarations: September 2019 General Election

ec_seal.png

This September, The North Pacific will be electing a Delegate, Vice Delegate, Attorney General, and Speaker, to serve until the next election in January 2020. Any Citizen who has been a member for the last 15 days (since August 16) is eligible to run for these offices, and eligible members may run for more than one of these offices if they so wish. Loss of Citizenship before the conclusion of this election will also result in loss of eligibility to run for any office during this election. A list of those eligible to run is provided below.

To run, one must either accept a nomination or declare candidacy in this thread. To withdraw from running, one must post a withdrawal of candidacy in this thread.

Acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy posted outside this thread will be discounted. Acceptance of a nomination is understood to also constitute declaration of candidacy even if no nomination has been made. Acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy must be posted during the candidacy declaration period to be valid. The candidacy declaration period is from (time=1567317600) (your forum time) to (time=1567576800) (your forum time). Voting will be approximately from (time=1567742400) (your forum time) to (time=1568174400) (your forum time).

This topic is intended for nominations, acceptances of nominations, declarations of candidacy, and withdrawals of candidacy; it may not be used for campaigning. Please keep in mind that lying about the election is election fraud, and that lying for any purpose is fraud.

Xentherida
Esplandia
QuietDad
Great Bights Mum
Gladio
Zaz
Owenstacey
Darklord
artiza
Pallaith
Goyanes
Sil Dorsett
Crushing Our Enemies
Cimmerien
Brendog
abc
Siwale
Panama Coalition
Thomas Insaniac
Aerilia
TlomzKrano
Malphe
mcmasterdonia
Prydania
Nessuno
Lotion
BluieGamer
Lord Lore
Highton
Dinoium
Syrixia
Artemis
Sasten
Bobberino
YeahJust
Sanjurika
SG & BG Burster
Drusselstein
Bootsie
Kyle
Eluvatar
kamad
BritishBayonet
Karloman
El Fiji Grande
Dar Es Saalam
Knightblood
ibiscaton
Yrkidding
Koopa103
Marcus Antonius
Praetor
Haor Chall
Pasargad
Spartoptia
Nation of Govornia
Yemet
Islands of Tonga
Yalkan
ecronentia
Wilkshire
Nap
Riversedge
Vapia
A Chinese Propaganda Bot
FalconMoon
Dreadton
KobagiaFromNS
Advancia-Sizzletown
Fizban
PhoenixC279
Cynical Plaguebearer
UAH
Artemizistan
Willitya
S.S.E
plembobria
Yedrin Jobel
TeoLeon
The Wiganese Islands
Darcania
Miruma
Scottie
Loz
IkeaRike
ravenclawnat\
Robespierre
Rom
ACR of Deerfenland
Joshua ferreira
Kuveria
TheEmeritus
Scorch
PeopleCallMeLucifer
Gorundu
antityranicals
Vivanco
Trondstorm
United Brazilians states
Solidair
planes
Lectionstan
punk d
LordSockman
Republic of Santan
Derperor Derp Derp
Justinian
Guyomartand
Runeda
Cuyan
Etruric Ambassador
Lady Raven WIng
The Dictatorship of Coldiea
MrMorlonelycat
Illderia
Longsword01
Manaf
Valentine Z
Scottra
Arkenistan
PennCom
Bosnie
Kronos
Tmth
Fregerson
Dramanian
Cromwell E. Britain
Canton
Youssath
HaMCRI
Nerdherdia
mikim
General Bolingbroke
Ali nakhjavani
Styrica
Aranak
BronzeGladius
Inven
UnitedUser
2 and 2 is Fish
Bormiar
RogueFive
The United Wolves
EmpireOfBacklands
Utopicican
Firelight
Elegarth
Somniaureus
Frie Annium
Kuniand
Makersaulache
Gavin Eke
*Loss of Citizenship before the conclusion of this election will also result in loss of eligibility to run for any office during this election.

Delegate
Candidates:
  1. @mcmasterdonia
  2. @Bobberino
  3. @Nessuno
  4. @Bormiar
Nominees:
  1. @Siwale
  2. @Praetor
  3. @TlomzKrano
  4. @Crushing Our Enemies
  5. @Gladio
Declined Nomination:
  1. @El Fiji Grande
  2. @Pallaith
  3. @Syrixia
  4. @Zaz
  5. @Sil Dorsett
  6. @Lady Raven Wing
Invalid Nominees:
  1. -

Vice Delegate

Candidates:
  1. @Artemis
Nominees:
  1. @Malphe
  2. @Nessuno
  3. @Yalkan
Declined Nomination:
  1. @Owenstacey
  2. @bootsie
  3. @mcmasterdonia
  4. @Zaz
  5. @Sil Dorsett
Invalid Nominees:
  1. @Robespierre
Attorney General
Candidates:
  1. @Lady Raven Wing
  2. @Canton
  3. @Goyanes
Nominees:
  1. @Siwale
  2. @Crushing Our Enemies
  3. @Malphe
Declined Nomination:
  1. @Darcania
  2. @Dinoium
Invalid Nominees:
  1. @Wonderess
  2. @Yuno
  3. @Robespierre

Speaker

Candidates:
  1. @Gorundu
  2. @Dreadton
Nominees:
  1. @Owenstacey
  2. @Crushing Our Enemies
Declined Nomination:
  1. @Artemis
  2. @Darcania
Invalid Nominees:
  1. @The Federalist
  2. @Robespierre
Election Commissioners: @Eluvatar, @Robespierre

Last edited:
As much as I appreciate the nomination, I will decline the nomination for Attorney General. I’ve been wanting an election break since July and now I’m actually going to do that.

I respectfully decline my nominations for Vice-Delegate, Speaker, and for Attorney General, though I thank others for putting me forth

Last edited:
I decline my nominations for Delegate and Vice Delegate, and I wish the best of luck to all candidates and especially to those who will be seeking to take my place as Vice Delegate.

Last edited:
I declare my candidacy for delegate to make sure that the other candidates really quiver in fear at my fenda superiority. Also, as bob brought up, I’ll make Manson campaign for me.

PS: If I get a vote I need someone to ping me on Discord cause I only check the forums once a week

Last edited:
To the Election Commission: I do believe that Wonderess and Yuno are invalid nominees? They have only recently reacquired citizenship (I do believe just last week? But I am not sure), and as such are not in the list of those who are eligible to run.

To the Election Commission: I do believe that Wonderess and Yuno are invalid nominees? They have only recently reacquired citizenship (I do believe just last week? But I am not sure), and as such are not in the list of those who are eligible to run.
Yes, you are correct. Wonderess, who was granted citizenship on the twenty-seventh of August, is ineligible to stand as a candidate in this general election cycle because the cutoff at the sixteenth of August was exceeded. The same applies to Yuno, who passed all three checks this past Wednesday on the twenty/eighth of August.

This discrepancy has been corrected, thank you for drawing my attention towards it

Last edited:
As a clarification, voting will be from the 6th through 10th, not 4th through 8th. That was a clerical error in the original post.

Back