-
-
Pronouns
He/Him
TNP Nation
Dreadton
Discord
Dreadton
Many of you have visited my campaign thread when I ran for Speaker and got a sense of me there. For those of you who haven't, you can view it here: Dreadton for Speaker. I am currently a Deputy Speaker and have taken that opportunity to learn more about the inner workings of TNP and I hope, contributed positively to the community.

I believe I can contribute positively to the Judicial System. This September I will have completed my course of study for a degree in Legal Studies. Outside of TNP, This means I will be able to sit for the Paralegals Certification and is the equivalent of a Pre-Law degree. I believe this will translate well to the Justice role.

One of the main things I like about the way our court is structured is that there is a mechanism for Justices to review previous rulings without reopening the case. This falls in line with my belief that a person's beliefs and positions should be reviewed in light of new discoveries and facts.

I do not think anything should really change fundamentally without judicial system. I think it is structured rather well.

I, of course, welcome any questions.

Are you prepared to leave the Speaker's Office to take on this role?

Yes, I have already discussed the possibility of leaving the Speakers office for this position, should the people elect me. Arty has taught me a lot there and the experience has been invaluable.

Back