-
TNP Nation
Kranostav
Discord
Tlomz
mowa_seal.png

Opening Address
May - September Term
Hello! It's your favorite blob back for a third term in the best ministry in TNP. Quite a lot has been accomplished these last two terms and I am looking to continue that for future terms! To give a small summary, last term we had two proposals passed by in-house authors, the sponsorship program has been reformed and relaunched, our archiving process has been reimagined and applied for archiving post-forum move, and our bylaws have been updated.

To keep in the spirit of last term, some goals to continue and improve this term include:
1. Further consistency with IFVs and their distribution
2. Increasing membership and retaining new members
3. Increasing WALL involvement and activity
4. Attracting authors and sponsorship opportunities

Finally, the all new deputy minister team. Before I list them however, it should be noted that my current staff containing @BMWSurfer @bowloftoast @Stoskavanya1 are retiring from the WA leadership team. Some for IRL commitments and others for different (less cool :P) ministries; regardless the least I could possibly say is thank you. Y'all have been amazing to work with and our time spent together has given me the great privilege of calling you all friends. From the bottom of my blob heart, thank you for everything and know you always have a place here.

Now for the new deputy minister team! It is with much excitement that I announce @Lady Raven Wing and @Robespierre are joining the team. Both are accomplished authors in the WA and I am sure will be awesome additions to my team.

If you need to contact me, my discord username is Tlomz#1590 and my NS email is eckothunder@gmail.com

Let's have another great term,
B9C21B1AD0AF13BB76997879EF53EEFE.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back