-
Pronouns
he/him
TNP Nation
El_Fiji_Grande
Discord
El Fiji Grande (#3446)

del_seal.png

It’s the single greatest honor of my NS career to have been elected to serve as the WA Delegate of The North Pacific. Thank you for all the trust you have placed in me to lead this great region. I hope my term exceeds expectations.

One of the reasons I love TNP so much is our willingness to truly welcome newcomers, and to encourage them to run for office. This democratic tradition makes TNP perfect for motivated, hard working, loyal nations who seek to change the region for the better. I see myself living proof that this tradition is alive and well in The North Pacific. It is important not to forget those values, so I see improvements to the Ministry of Home Affairs to be one of the central focuses of this term. Increasingly our ability to educate newcomers in how our region functions by training them to succeed in each executive Ministry is essential. Doing so will boost government participation both now and in the future, making it easier for our Ministries to accomplish their goals and increase their potential.

As a former Minister of Communications, I still very much care about that facet of regional life. I think Comms and Culture have great potential to play a more significant role in how The North Pacific conducts its foreign policy. I see festivals and events as ways of getting closer with regions we care about, improving our relations abroad. This fits into my view that a more defensive, positive diplomacy outlook is better suited to our regional interests. As such, there will be an emphasis on liberations and cross-cultural events. I’d like to see a number of events in this term - from an Endorsement Frenzy to The Lennarts to a Comms Festival and WA Resolution workshop.

I am incredibly excited and optimistic for the future. I’d like to dive headlong into the goals I wish to achieve this term, as described in more detail in my campaign platform. To help me achieve these ambitious goals, I am proud to announce my Ministers for the upcoming term:

Minister of Foreign Affairs: @mcmasterdonia
Minister of Home Affairs: @Marcus Antonius
Minister of Defense: @Bobberino
Minister of World Assembly Affairs: @TlomzKrano
Minister of Culture: @Prydania
Minister of Communications: @Pallaith

I’d like to emphasize that I will do my best to serve all our citizens to the best of my ability. If there is a specific concern or suggestion you have, do not hesitate to message me on Discord, telegram me, private message me on the forum, or post in the Delegate Question Thread. I will listen and respond in a timely manner.

Let’s shoot for the stars!

Signed,
aXH4VVr.png

El Fiji Grande

Last edited:
'Tis a good looking cabinet. Good luck everyone!
:tnp::tnp::tnp:

Last edited:
Congratulations to those appointed. I look forward to a successful term.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back