-
TNP Nation
Dinoium

Dinoium
Preserving the Tradition!

IDIqFk6.png
Introduction
IDIqFk6.png

Saluti! My name is Dinoium. I have been the Deputy Attorney General since July 20, 2018. I was appointed by former Attorney General Goyanes following Dero's disappearance and Asta being elected to the Court. I have been involved in lots of things since then. I helped serve as the Special Investigator for the redacted Bill Kennedy RoI along with been Deputy twice under Crushing Our Enemies. However, many people have started to see the Attorney General's office as useless. Something new members could easily take. Something that could be taken out of the law and wouldn't affect anything like an appendix. This is all incorrect. The Attorney General's office plays an important role in regional politics and always has. Indicting people isn't it's only duties but it is definitely one of those. We have attempted to indict Bill Kennedy in October, attempting to finally end this "AG curse" but we failed. Yet, we tried. We have continued to do our other duties meanwhile and yet people see us as useless. This office is obviously isn't a target for new people. This office is currently occupied by experienced legal minds. COE has been here for years and especially been heavily involved in our regional laws. And in September last year and January this year, the office wasn't really challenged by any newcomers. Goy was already an incumbent and former Deputy and Yuno had been Deputy Speaker while also being a member for some time. We need an independent judiciary and independent prosecution office. Out of the hands of Executive bureaucrats. We need to fight corruption. As such, I have decided to step out of the side-light and throw my hat into the ring in order to save the Attorney General's office.

IDIqFk6.png
Legal Position Experience
IDIqFk6.png

Deputy Attorney General (TNP)
I basically explained this in my introduction but to say it simply here again: I was adopted in July to fill in for the disappearance of Dero and Asta becoming a Justice. I have served for 2 and a half terms. Not much else to say.

Supreme Court Judge (Tatenda)
I became a Supreme Court Judge in Tatenda back in March of this year following one of my friends who was the Chief Judge's advice and was recommended to their President who proceeded to nominate me to the Senate and was unanimously confirmed. I was the leading voice in the Supreme Court's case Cardinal V. Islander and would post the Supreme Court case's information on a dispatch. Eventually, Chief Judge Eisentach officially announced their retirement and has recommended me to succeed him. I will most likely succeed him however currently the court only has 3 judges (excluding We The People as they have been inactive for 5 or 6 months). Once we are able to find a new candidate for the job, I will most likely become the Chief.

Legal Policy Advisor of the Imperialist Party (Force)
This isn't a governmental position but I mean it still adds to my resume. Basically, I help check party policies and check their legality and overall is the law advisor to the Party.

Department of Justice member (Pacifica)
Again, this is very similar to the above. Not a major governmental position but it adds to the resume. If I recall correctly, I am at the moment the only member in the Department following the former Department head resigning.

IDIqFk6.png
Platform
IDIqFk6.png

Office Internship and Divisions
Something I think we need to expand on the activity of this office. Many people complain that there is not a lot of people interested in the judicial side of our region. That not a lot of people are getting involved or care for the Attorney General position. Well, I have a solution. We need more hands in this office and need to train people to become future Deputies and maybe eventually future AG. I propose introducing an AG office internship. Basically, this is similar to my court clerk proposal when I ran for Justice but of course, adjusted to fit the AG office. An application thread will be opened in The Docks titled "Applications for Legal Office Internship". I'm calling the thread Legal Office obviously due to the fact that the AG office is the official law-mandated legal office and I don't want to make the title very long like "Applications for Attorney General Office Internship". This has a better ring to it in my opinion. I'm going to base this off of the Executive Staff thread and lay back requirements. This, of course, will not be mandated by law and an optional thing just like the Speaker's Staff or Executive Staff. My plan then is to work with the Gameside Advocates and the Home Affairs Ministry to help advertise the new program and of course, announce it in the AG subforum. There will be 3 divisions. Criminal, FIRST STOP, and Resolution. The Criminal division will specialize in looking for lawbreakers and will help with drafting Requests of Indictments. I do want to be somewhat soft and not prosecute everyone in sight but I definitely think we can tell the difference between accidental and purposely. The accident lawbreakers will, of course, be reported and we will warn them as I don't want to prosecute innocents or at least not purposely guilty people. If they discard our warnings, we may take further steps. The FIRST STOP division, of course, will focus on Requests for Reviews and help draft the AG office's opinions and advice on the matter. We will also work on how to encourage people to approach the AG office for assistance with drafting their R4Rs. We will never turn down an offer but we will take procedures to perhaps amend their drafts heavily if needed to just to succeed. And, of course, they will focus on helping assist with improving and reviewing drafted R4Rs as part of the FIRST STOP program. Finally, the Resolution division will be aimed with focusing on the legality of proposed Regional Assembly resolutions and giving advice for it to succeed. They will also help draft resolutions for the Regional Assembly to help benefit the Attorney General office and the judiciary. Hopefully, it may bring some more activity to the judiciary. Finally, they will work with the World Assembly Affairs Ministry (if they wish) with reviewing resolutions introduced to Sponsorship and give advice for it to succeed and be legally binding as well. All of these interns will be taught about the TNP's Laws, fact facts about them, their history, etc. upon request. The internship, of course, won't only be new people and I encourage everyone residing within this region, within you have been here for a few days or years, to join. And it's always good to have a law refresher. Also if they are in the Executive Staff, we can provide them to the Ministries or the Delegate if they ever request legal advice upon request. Otherwise, we will encourage them to become Justices and or Attorney General in the future and continue staying involved in the office. Nonactive interns will be placed in an auxiliary like category so if we ever really need them, we can always call them in. And of course, finally, they will be given access to the Attorney General office server. They won't replace Deputies and Deputies will continue to be high ranking members of the office and have many duties but they will also be mentors to these interns and help supervise the Office.

Coat of Arms "situation"
So, I think we are now starting to notice a pattern. As Deputy, I have repeatedly found accidental violators of Section 10.1.5 of the Legal Code. This really concerns me and I think we need to start taking further action to deal with this. If elected, I will draft up a dispatch/thread warning all residents of the region about this and how to avoid violating this part of the law. Some things would be using alternatives (which I will list in the warning) to the CoA, overall violating it, and the Unibot issue. I don't want anyone ending up like Unibot who used the then CoA illegally. I want to work with the Home Affairs Ministry to release an announcement to the region with the warning (along with the dispatch and thread linked). Now, this issue will always exist as for other issues, but if we take further actions, we can slash the number of these accidental violations.

Reopening the AG office Discord and Discord FOIA
As you may not know, the AG office actually has a discord server. Well, used to. It still exists but is locked and archived. I think I have seen some people suggest having one or reviving it (probably a minority but I'll get to that). I think there should be one just because it's easier to host certain discussions in the office than a group chat which is all merged together. It's a big clutter in my opinion. And even if a group chat is better, this wouldn't be so beneficial to my internship plan and FOIA. The server mainly will only contain the AG, Deputies, Court, interns, and the Administration. However, if the Administration is fine with the server and allowing exceptions, I will allow residents within the server if they have good reasoning and approach me first. If you were there for a previous term or something, I will discuss with the Administration about you staying. Now, what if the Administration says no? Well, perhaps not all of the Administration wants to be involved but that is totally fine. As long as they approve of me reopening the server with this proposed stuff, I will do so and they will have all server permissions along with being the highest role. Of course, this is not confirmed but perhaps if COE is willing to stay and approve, I will allow them to supervise along with any other Administrator that joins and if it's approved. Regarding FOIA. Every term, I will deposit all of the server logs and messages into the back office for the Administration and office to see. Then, by law, after one year, it will be publicly released in the Law Office archives. And, of course, the Administration will be able to see everything in the server so I don't believe there will be much of a problem. This whole issue if elected might be adjusted just to compromise with the Administration but I can confirm I will try to reopen the AG office server.

Deputies and Advisory
I'm going to make this one very simple. I plan on forming an office Advisory to help advise me, the Deputies, and interns during the term. I and the Advisory will personally train my Deputies some of the office basics and TNP laws if they, of course, aren't aware of them already and I will train them for an emergency in case I resign, step back for a few days (leave of absence), or get recalled. I will, of course, appoint the Deputy with the most experience and knowledge to most likely be the designated AG. They will be mentors to the interns and will be assigned to lead the divisions. As a note, the Advisory won't be required by law to exist like the interns.

Recruitment and Law Education
So this will also be simple. Recruitment will be done as said before with the help of the Home Affairs Ministry and the Gameside Advocates. We will also expand our recruitment via TNL and other means. Law Education is a term I'm using to describe my plan to educate our residents about our laws and legal history. I will try to sort this out with the Chancellor of TNPU to get this done.

Others and Suggestions
I still plan on introducing more but I can't think of any off the top of my head and we still need more to help the office. So I'm open to suggestions. Whether you're new or old, experienced with the law or not, etc. Just comment or contact me your suggestions. We need everything we can get to save the tradition.

IDIqFk6.png
Miscellaneous
IDIqFk6.png

"Controversies" around me
So, as aspected, I assume that people will bring up some of my past history or something to hurt me. Let me clear some stuff up: I'm aware of the whole incompetence thing. The fact is that I never want to be incompetent. However, I do have a lot to do. But I have the passion to make sure that if elected, I won't let this be an incompetent term. Legal Affairs really interest me both NS and RL wise and this will give me the courage to be active. To any others, I apologize for making those bad decisions and hope to keep them in the past and continue to improve.

Other Law Position Experience
Okay so I didn't get the job but I'll explain why and why I wrote this section. I applied to join Wolfram and Hart. A former big NS law firm. After a week, the maintainer of the law firm told them that I was a great candidate for the job and they didn't necessarily say this (or probably they did, I forgot) but I might have been accepted if it weren't for this: the maintainer was just too busy to run the law firm anymore and in a way it's defunct until he can get the time (if that ever comes). But as they said, I was a great candidate for the job and probably if they were to continue to exist, I probably would have been accepted. I didn't include it above just because I didn't get the job but I thought it was worth mentioning that I was considered a "great candidate" for the job.

Campaign Button
This isn't really a button but who cares. Whatever you call it, here it is:
hJ9YDYy.png

Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hJ9YDYy.png[/img]
I'm planning on improving on this campaign button so if you see some graphics changes, that's why.

Questions and Answers
Please leave any questions, concerns, and or suggestions in the comments about this campaign or me. I will try to answer them as fas as I can. As a note, I will attempt to host about one or two town halls/AMAs each week for my campaign.

Other links
Campaign Announcement Thread
Campaign Dispatch

Last edited:
Why did you decide to use the old TNP flag and COA instead of going with a different theme entirely?

Why did you decide to use the old TNP flag and COA instead of going with a different theme entirely?
Glad you asked. I used the old flag and COA because I actually like the old flag and COA more than the old one and I feel like it represents the old days of an active, useful AG office. Also, by law, I can't use the new COA and I wanted to use a COA or something of the kind for the sections of my campaign. Why I didn't use a different theme has sort of already answered in this message. I intended to represent the old days of an active useful AG office. it's also because I wanted to stick for a TNP like a theme. Perhaps I should had used a North Star but I mean for now I think it's fine.

Last edited:
Isn’t saying an active AGs office basically saying there is an increase in laws being broken? I would much rather see a less active AG office over an active one if that means that we don’t have individuals breaking any laws?

Based on previous experience, how do you intend to maintain the deadlines set by court procedures? Previous observations have shown that you have missed deadlines, or simply not completed tasks that you volunteered or assigned to do by superiors. How do you assuage concerns related to your ability to meet the requirements of the office and meet deadlines?

Why is there a need for an Advisory? Appoint a deputy to assist you and provide advice. No need to create addition titles that for people to collect. If you need advice, there would be plenty of individuals with experience in the office for you to communicate with.

Isn’t saying an active AGs office basically saying there is an increase in laws being broken? I would much rather see a less active AG office over an active one if that means that we don’t have individuals breaking any laws?

Based on previous experience, how do you intend to maintain the deadlines set by court procedures? Previous observations have shown that you have missed deadlines, or simply not completed tasks that you volunteered or assigned to do by superiors. How do you assuage concerns related to your ability to meet the requirements of the office and meet deadlines?

Why is there a need for an Advisory? Appoint a deputy to assist you and provide advice. No need to create additional titles for people to collect. If you need advice, there would be plenty of individuals with experience in the office for you to communicate with.

Thanks for the concerns and questions. Edited your quote message with some fixed grammar.

No. I don't think an active AGs office is only basically saying there's an increase in laws being broken. What I am referring to is more activity in the aG office subforum as announcements, reforming, that stuff. This only includes the internship doing its job and not having a message or last activity gap from 2 or 3 weeks ago. It does include also investigating and prosecuting people but as I said, I am taking a soft approach first before further actions. This includes issuing warnings and just plainly investigating people for any suspected crimes. Sure I do want to get some RoIs out but I agree that we should have an AG office that's active based merely on non-law breaking.

For deadlines, I will intend to maintain the deadline. A deadline set by court procedures seems to be something I'm more likely to complete than other tasks. Of course, as I stated before, I don't want incompetence and all. Legal Affairs turns me on more than other tasks and is more important (though there are some non-legal tasks that are equally important). I apologize for my previous laziness. To be quiet fair, most of those tasks I did get some progress done but I'll also admit I might have also forgotten to complete those.

Deputies are going to assist me and provide advise. But, I want an advisory to advice the whole office due to them might have more knowledge than me. Most likely the advisory might include people like COE and all. They, of course, would need to accept the offer, but that is an example of who would be on it. I want a big office but one not too big. Maybe 20 people maximum. This, of course, doesn't include my auxiliary interns. They would most likely be assigned to the auxiliary category due to laziness and incompetence similar to me in some aspects. But I won't expel them from the office unless they do bad some very bad misconduct. I have hope in all of my office including the aux and want to make sure they become eventual legal experts.

Do you agree that it is very likely that this position won’t require you to do anything at all?

Is that why you believe you are qualified?
No. I don't agree. I see where you're coming from as the AG office has been a very laid back job for the past 3 or more terms. But I definitely think that with my big agenda, it will require me to do stuff. Other AG campaigns were before me very laid back. I understand why as I said before that this office for the past terms has been laid back. But if you actually start introducing some radical ideas that might be beneficial (which is debatable among different people) to a laid back office and can transform it into something more. COE didn't just sit back and relaxed when he became Speaker in 2013. He introduced some grand stuff and brought new life to the office. That is what I plan on doing for the AG office.

No. From what I'm noticing, you're saying that because I am mostly a lay back person and all, you think I am qualified for a layback office? I disagree. This office has many potentials as do all positions, yet we have never taken the chance to draft some radical ideas. I think I am qualified for my law experiences, my detailed plan, and platform, and willing to discuss some previous issues such as my incompetence. Many people don't like to bring up does topics. I do. That's why I think I am qualified. I am not another one of those citizens who randomly throws their hat into the ring and doesn't put much effort and has much experience. I spent hours on this campaign because I'm passionate about my love for Law and this region.
hat*

Can you provide a tl;dr? It's a bit daunting to read right now.
Thanks for noticing that grammar mistake. I might be typing some at the moment by accident as my grammar program isn't on at the moment (since I'm on mobile). So bear with me. :P

I could see why you think it's daunting to read. It's very long and all which is my specialty though sometimes I think it backfires. The best tl;dr I can do now is this:

I am running for AG because many people are discarding its usefulness. I have the legal experience of being Deputy Attorney General (TNP), Supreme Court Judge (Tatenda), Legal Policy Advisor of the imperialist party (Force), and Law Department member (Pacifica). I might also hold some other legal positions I have forgotten. My platform is to introduce an internship similar to the Speaker's Staff/Executive Staff. All residents can apply. There will be 3 divisions, Criminal, FIRST STOP, and Resolution. Criminal deals with prosecution, investigations, and finding law breaks along with drafting RoIs. FIRST STOP deals with R4Rs as usually. And finally, Resolution deals with checking the legality of RA Resolutions and WA Resolutions proposed by TNP members. They also draft RA resolutions to help benefit the Judicial branch and all. Next, I plan on addressing the CoA situation by issuing a warning to all residents and teach them how to avoid breaking it and alternatives. I plan on unarchiving the AG office discord server and working with the Administration on mutual agreement. I plan on making Deputies head of those divisions and train them to become future AGs along with forming an Advisory to the AG that will mostly include former AGs with more experience than me to train both me and Deputies and make sure I'm doing the right thing as AG. For recruitment, I will work with the GAs and HA to send out TGs and RMB messages encouraging people to join the Internship. I will also try to advertise us via TNL. The AG office will start working on TNPU lectures to teach TNP laws about some stuff about me like its history and fun facts. Other than that, I'm open to suggestions, concerns, questions, and that stuff.

I know this is big for a tl;dr, but my campaign, in general, is just big so it's the best I could do. If you really want to know more about my campaign, I suggest reading it one by one at different times if it's daunting and yeah. If you want a more simplified version, I'll try in the morning.

I know I probably made some grammar mistakes and I'm aware. I'll edit them in the morning. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
But weren't you running before the proposed abolition of the AG's office?
Ah, I see you're pointing out my campaign announcement thread. Technically the AGORA Act was proposed to the Regional Assembly after my thread but the idea of abolishing the office has been around for a while now. I'm going to quote something from COE's campaign thread.
Compassion. Objectivity. Efficiency.:
" But COE, you are on record stating that you think the AG's office should be abolished."
And to be quite frank, the idea of abolishing it has merely been around for even longer than September of last year. When I said that I am running because many people have been discarding it as useless, I was both referring to pre-AGORA Act comments and the AGORA Act.
Do you think your term would be enough to bring all your goals into proper fruition?
Now I'm going to be very frank and honest with you. It is going to be difficult but I think I will be able to. The internship, in my opinion, is something important and can be very expandable but I think I will be able to the layout basics and all during my term and get the program into full swing. Recruitment won't be too hard in my opinion. The only obstacles I think I will get in both is getting the people to do it. As I said, I need to be able to work with the GAs and HA in order to pull this off. If they are willing to work with us, then excellent. If not, then we're at a roadblock. But even if the HA minister doesn't support keeping the AG office around, I will try to conceive them to work with us. Why would they turn down helping with recruitment for the region? They help with the Executive Staff but not the internship? I think they would most likely just work with us. The GAs are also very willing to work with us knowing Nessie and the others. Dealing with the COA issue is very simple. I will just come in contact with the Delegate or HA minister and ask for a regionwide telegram containing the warning, alternatives, etc. Getting the office server to reopen will be simple. COE owns it right now and if I become AG and decide to reopen it, I think he will be reasonable to reopen it. Talking with the Administration might take a while but I mean at least I can reopen it to my Deputies, Advisors, and interns for the time being since it's basically just an AG office server. And finally, training the Deputies with the emergency will be simple. So I do think I can get this all done in one term. If I need more time, I might run for reelection. But, let time decide first.

Last edited:
Dinoium, in the RA discussion about the AGORA act, I was very alarmed to see you sharing classified information from the Attorney General's office in an attempt to discredit Siwale.

Did you have the permission of the Attorney General to share that information? If not, can you explain why you felt that it was appropriate to release it?

To be frank, seeing something like that does not give me confidence in your current understanding of the law, nor in how you would carry out the duties of the Attorney General if you were elected.

Dinoium, in the RA discussion about the AGORA act, I was very alarmed to see you sharing classified information from the Attorney General's office in an attempt to discredit Siwale.

Did you have the permission of the Attorney General to share that information? If not, can you explain why you felt that it was appropriate to release it?

To be frank, seeing something like that does not give me confidence in your current understanding of the law, nor in how you would carry out the duties of the Attorney General if you were elected.
Are you referring to what we have been discussing in the office or Siwale's activity?

I believe you are referring to do. I will admit I did not inform the AG regarding the post. I will also admit I did make the comment without very much thinking. This has been resolved in office discussions (which I won't disclose) but I guess I may as well defend myself. I felt it was appropriate to disclose Siwale and AG's activity is this: I think it's obvious that the AG office would discuss R4Rs. It was publicly announced we were in the first term.
New Things:
[...] to focus primarily on assisting with requests for review - filing them, and writing briefs.
You could also point out that we have the FIRST STOP program. As far as I know, I never leaked what was in the discussions nor did I leak what Siwale's comments were. I only stated that he participated in those talks which is what he's supposed to do as Deputy.

As for the COA discussions, I don't there's a problem with that. Yes, I said he didn't participate in them and probably he should have. But in my and Siwale's defense, It's not really his job to chime in. To be quite honest, I think he could care less. I was only saying that I did and I should have been able to chime in to those discussions for the proposed act.

Well, you should give me your confidence. If you truly don't think this is conceiving, that's fine. But you should have confidence in my understanding of the law because I never meant it in a fraudulent attempt. I merely was saying I should have since it involved the future of the office and it was between one Deputy and the AG. I was stating I had some more experience with this office and felt I should be involved in the future.

And how does this affect me in confidence for executing my duties? My duties if elected aren't to disclose literally everything in the office. My duties are defined by law and my planned platform. I still don't think I was fraudulent in my comments to Siwale and apologize if I was. If you think I don't deserve confidence due to fraud, then you may be mistaken. Why would I have to be fraudulent to help execute my duties? The job of the Attorney General isn't to be fraudulent, clearly.

Hope this helps. If it didn't, I would like if you could elaborate more on your question.

Last edited:
I am concerned about espionage, not fraud.

I do not think it is appropriate that you revealed information from the AG's private office, and it is particularly alarming that it appears you did so in order to make Siwale look bad in a legislative discussion, by attacking his activity and contributions in that office.

It is also concerning that you do not seem to understand the problem with what you did.

Last edited:
I am concerned about espionage, not fraud.

I do not think it is appropriate that you revealed information from the AG's private office, and it is particularly alarming that it appears you did so in order to make Siwale look bad in a legislative discussion, by attacking his activity and contributions in that office.

It is also concerning that you do not seem to understand the problem with what you did.
Well, maybe you could have elaborated more on the specific offense made. I would have not thought of espionage.

Okay. Then why did you ask for my reasoning then if you don't think it was appropriate? To be quite frank, I don't consider it very classified info. I never screenshotted the discussions, I never quoted any of our discussions, I was merely bringing up some topics that would have been suspected to be discussed by such office. I only wanted to show I was more involved in the Ministry. I still see Siwale as a good Deputy. It's just that I felt I should be included in the others for my involvement and while yes Siwale could definitely be involved, I thought of it as annoying how the Deputy with more experience and involvement in the office is excluded and the one with less experience and involvement is included.

Also, maybe I would had IF you had elaborated more on what the problem was. If you said espionage before, I would have understood the problem. I feel like you didn't include that detail on purpose in my perspective.

Last edited:
I find it concerning that things that were taking place in private official offices were even being discussed in such an open manner to call out publicly a fellow colleague in what seems to be in a purposeful manner to discredit them.

As Speaker, I have approached the AG several times for Legal Advice, which I am sure several other officials have done as well. But at this juncture, I would not feel confident turning to you if you were elected as Attorney General to provide sound legal advice nor for it to be kept in confidence.

I find it concerning that things that were taking place in private official offices were even being discussed in such an open manner to call out publicly a fellow colleague in what seems to be in a purposeful manner to discredit them.

As Speaker, I have approached the AG several times for Legal Advice, which I am sure several other officials have done as well. But at this juncture, I would not feel confident turning to you if you were elected as Attorney General to provide sound legal advice nor for it to be kept in confidence.
. . .
I'm getting tired of having to say this over and over again. I never meant to be fraudulent and discredit them. All I was saying was that I should have been included due to my experience and involvement. Yet everyone has to believe everything they see and think I did so. I'm going to say this one more time. It was never meant in a fraudulent or discreditable matter.

Well as Deputy, I have been approached for Legal Advice for. I am going to keep those people anonymous unless they wish to give me their permission to state their names. You don't wish to turn to me for legal advice even though I have done this many times before? Absolute balderdash, to be quite frank. Just because I "discredit" everyone's favorite sloth doesn't mean you shouldn't turn to me for legal advice. What does Siwale have to do with this? I'm sick of everyone throwing me to the side like this. I am running because of merit yet all of you only care about drama and killing off our Democracy. I joined this region because apparently, it's an excellent place to rise the ranks. Which I have. I have experience and involvement. I have merit. I don't care if you don't like me as a person. If you want legal advice, maybe you should actually think about it and turn to the AG instead of not? I'm not going to leak my clients' information. You might say "Oh but why you leaked the office blah blah blah". As I have literally said before, I was only trying to get my point across. Saying that I had more experience and involvement so I should have been involved in the future of the office.

Last edited:
While you may not have meant to do so, it appears that you did.

You keep referencing your experience. Please elaborate on the legal issues that you have been involved in. How has this provided you with more experience than others outside of being in the position of a deputy for two and a half terms?

While you may not have meant to do so, it appears that you did.

You keep referencing your experience. Please elaborate on the legal issues that you have been involved in. How has this provided you with more experience than others outside of being in the position of a deputy for two and a half terms?
So what you're saying is that while I didn't mean to, it appears I did discredit Siwale? Well as I said before, I apologize for that. I will directly tell Siwale that separately as well. I never meant to but it seems it has.

Hmm, legal issues. This was before I became Deputy AG and I was interested in TNP law. When I was accepted to FA, I thought you could approach regions saying you were an ambassador from TNP as lo as you were a member in the ministry. Of course, I was naive and didn't know the protocol at the time and didn't know you could be assigned. Eventually, Dero, former Deputy AG and Legitimate Ambassador to Europeia found out and threatened to have the office prosecute me for fraud. However, the office decided instead was to warn me and inform Plem of the issue. It has since been resolved. I don't think we should ever revive that discussion. Dero doesn't wish to and I don't wish to either. It's been resolved and almost a year old now (happened back in May 2018). The other legal issue seems to be recently with this whole espionage stuff but as said before, I don't wish to discuss that as I answered that so many times that it's no longer funny.

Also, if you check my resume above, you will see that Deputy AG isn't my only legal position. I have more experience as I am involved in judicial affairs elsewhere. I am a Supreme Court Justice (and very likely the next chief following the current chief's resignation), legal policy advisor for a party, and Justice department member. I do hold judicial-like positions outside of NS but I believe that's irrelevant to an NS community. And of course, my Deputy AG job though as you said before, you wanted outside jobs aswell.

Last edited:
I’m seeing positions listed but what have you done with each position? What have you done that gives you the experience to be the Attorney General? Saying that you hold or have held positions does not tell me what you have done with that position to give you the experience.

I’m seeing positions listed but what have you done with each position? What have you done that gives you the experience to be the Attorney General? Saying that you hold or have held positions does not tell me what you have done with that position to give you the experience.
Oh, that's what you mean. As Supreme Court Justice, I helped proposed the creation of SC's official peanut gallery and was a leading opinion in deciding the court case linked above. Department member and Legal policy advisor are harder to say because I haven't been assigned much. I'll admit maybe this doesn't provide the best legal experience but I would still add to my resume. Again, I can't think of anything. I was never assigned a task. Not that I ignored my tasks as those roles, it was because I wasn't given any.

Last edited:
Do you think hate crimes should be legislated for in TNP? Why/why not?
Absolutely not. I believe all residents of The North Pacific are entitled to Freedom of Speech under the Bill of Rights.
The Bill of Rights of The North Pacific:
2. Each Nation's rights to free speech, free press, and the free expression of religion shall not be infringed, and shall be encouraged, by the governmental authorities of the region. Each Nation has the right to assemble, and to petition the governmental authorities of the region, including the WA Delegate, for the redress of grievances. The governmental authorities of the region shall act only in the best interests of the Region, as permitted and limited under the Constitution.
To be clear, I'm not a fan of hate speech, but I do believe that all speech including hate speech is protected by the Bill of Rights and classified as free speech. And it shall not be infringed by any means including RA resolutions. I do not think hate crimes should be legislated for in TNP. As Attorney General, I will use my resolution division to find any infringing resolutions. If the resolution contains a section of parts that ban hate crimes but not mainly about it, we will mainly address that by informing and advising the author to remove those parts. Otherwise, we will request for review the resolution in order to stop it from staying as/becoming a law. Our FIRST STOP division will be open to any requested help in order to draft an R4R but we will always be happy to help draft/advise them with protecting their speech. Whether hateful or not.

Last edited:
Is there a reason you typically do this in the 10 minutes after you post, instead of the 10 minutes before you post?
Those 10 minutes were time making those corrections. Not waiting 10 minutes to then to do them. The reason why I did this 10 minutes after this post was because I was working on it and sent it via mobile and then got on my computer to make the grammar fixing.

Hope this helps.

Absolutely not. I believe all residents of The North Pacific are entitled to Freedom of Speech under the Bill of Rights.

To be clear, I'm not a fan of hate speech, but I do believe that all speech including hate speech is protected by the Bill of Rights and classified as free speech. And it shall not be infringed by any means including RA resolutions. I do not think hate crimes should be legislated for in TNP. As Attorney General, I will use my resolution division to find any infringing resolutions. If the resolution contains a section of parts that ban hate crimes but not mainly about it, we will mainly address that by informing and advising the author to remove those parts. Otherwise, we will request for review the resolution in order to stop it from staying as/becoming a law. Our FIRST STOP division will be open to any requested help in order to draft an R4R but we will always be happy to help draft/advise them with protecting their speech. Whether hateful or not.

So you believe that hate crimes are free speech? Does this include advocating for Nazi view points or the persecution of minority groups? Is there no limits to the concept of free speech?

So you believe that hate crimes are free speech? Does this include advocating for Nazi view points or the persecution of minority groups? Is there no limits to the concept of free speech?
Correct. If I advocated for let's say for example Liberalism, someone could say that I am advocating for slavery and the failure to protrct the worker's rights. Hate crimes are not specificly defined. Anything could be a hate crime if someone was offended by it if that's what you're saying. I do not advocate for Nazism nor do I advocate for the persecution of any race, religion, nationality, etc. I will not using the term "minority group" due to the fact that their official terms are defined as race, religion, nationality, etc. In my opinion all residents are entitled to voice their opinions. However, I will declare that if their content is not safe for thr community, the Administration may take it's own steps. It is not the AG office to prosecute people for voicing their opinions and it is not the Regional Assembly's job to regulate speech. It is the Administration's job to keep our chats safe at all times. I believe there is no limits however, I do think that the Administration may impose their own limits. All can voice their opinion but if someone is just blankly saying "Kill all of the Jews" over and over, I thhink the Administration should then jump in. Other than that, it's not the AG or RA's job to regulate or prosecute speech.

Last edited:
There has been talk about abolishing the Attorney General's office due to its lack of activity. Some say that this is simply logical, while others argue that this merely means that our laws are being followed, no one is stepping out of line, and that is a good thing. In light of this, are there any tasks that should be done frequently that you think only the AG is qualified to do, thus necessitating the position?

That response regarding hate speech is utter bullshit and incredibly concerning. I don’t even believe that particular issue should define this race given the very existence of the office is in question, and I wouldn’t base my vote on that response alone, but it betrays a very incomplete and blasé understanding of the issue. I do not believe I can rely on an official to protect our interests if he genuinely feels that way. I find it very disappointing and I hope that you study up on the issue.

That combined with your inappropriate and inadequate response to the earlier criticism of using office gossip to discredit someone who proposed legislation related to this office are two of the biggest reasons I could not in good conscience support you for this office. If you’re going to keep running for office you need to slow down, digest the feedback and advice you’ve been given, and find a better way to approach challenges and pushback because digging in your heels and being combative isn’t the way, and I don’t feel you’ve actually changed or learned anything from all the campaigns so far.

There has been talk about abolishing the Attorney General's office due to its lack of activity. Some say that this is simply logical, while others argue that this merely means that our laws are being followed, no one is stepping out of line, and that is a good thing. In light of this, are there any tasks that should be done frequently that you think only the AG is qualified to do, thus necessitating the position?
Thank you for the question. This will sure be interesting.

I do think a big majority of this region is not stepping out of line. But there has been accidental law breakers. By accidental, I mean people who might not be aware of our laws. The CoA issue is one of these examples. We can also see that MadJack is facing sentencing as we speak. So there are some law breakers but I'm gonna to admit that it's a small minority of people and as I said before, are mostly accidental. I think some tasks that should be done frequently that only the AG is qualified to do is provide assistance in drafting R4Rs and not turning down the offer while so providing legal advice to the Executive and others upon requests. If we're going to be honest, all Attorney Generals and most of their deputies are mostly experienced with our laws. Other than those, I'm not sure. That's why they are so useful with providing legal advice. The office goes out of it's way to provide Executive officers and others legal advice on anything they request. As of course, they are, by law, able to manage all prosecutions upon requests. As you said, not a lot of people are stepping out of line. But it's good to have a chief prosecutor there when necessary. I don't think anyone else except for the AG could manage such tasks.
That response regarding hate speech is utter bullshit and incredibly concerning. I don’t even believe that particular issue should define this race given the very existence of the office is in question, and I wouldn’t base my vote on that response alone, but it betrays a very incomplete and blasé understanding of the issue. I do not believe I can rely on an official to protect our interests if he genuinely feels that way. I find it very disappointing and I hope that you study up on the issue.

That combined with your inappropriate and inadequate response to the earlier criticism of using office gossip to discredit someone who proposed legislation related to this office are two of the biggest reasons I could not in good conscience support you for this office. If you’re going to keep running for office you need to slow down, digest the feedback and advice you’ve been given, and find a better way to approach challenges and pushback because digging in your heels and being combative isn’t the way, and I don’t feel you’ve actually changed or learned anything from all the campaigns so far.
I want asked an question on the issue. I will not turn it down. Hate crimes, I feel, are an Administrative issue. Not an AG issue. But I was asked anyways if the AG office could prosecute hate speech. Why do you think Tomb denied Flem's NPA app. Because he said comments about the NPA. And someone could take it as offense. So in a way, this is a hate crime. But we prosecuted Tomb instead because he was silencing someone's speech. I feel all residents are entitled to freedom of speech. That includes hate speech. I heavily don't encourage hate speech (my definition of it is for an example, stating that a group is inferior to yours) but it is protected by the Bill of Rights of this region. If that part of the Bill of Rights never existed, I could had a justification for prosecuting tons of people I deemed hate speeching. But that is not the case. If you're asking me to do something very illegal, I will just laugh and turn you down. I am not prosecuting hate crimes. Period.

Where excatly was I rude? Are you referring to all of the pestering questions about the discredit issue? I'm done having to say this over and over again. Look at them again. I have made it very clear I never intended to discredited him. I have apologized many times to him and publicly. I have since retracted some comments regarding it. And this is what you give me. You don't let go of a resolved issue. I'm sick and tired of your bullshit, Ghost along many others. And I did slowed down. Back in September, I considered running for AG. But I didn't. I took McM's advice of seeking other positions, doing work, and show why they think I am qualified. I didn't run in November either. And I am exetremly annoyed having to say this over and over. I never wanted to run for Speaker at that current time. This is annoying as hell at this point having to keep saying this. When I declared my candidacy, Artemis hadn't. So I had ton of confidence I could beat Wonder due to his bad speakership or st lest what everyone thought it was. Once Artemis ran, I wanted to drop out. But I felt I had some backing. And then I realized at voting, while I may got the most votes, I knew I couldn't win the runoff. So I said I condeded. I'm aware I couldn't drop out. When I said condede, I might I acknowledged Artemis's upcoming victory. Not that I wanted to drop out. If I could had dropped out, I might had. But I couldn't. And so I encouraged my voters to vote Artemis to make sure Artemis beated me. And you have to realize that I originally wanted to become MoComms because Fiji didn't think at firs tthat they would keep their position into another term. The comms leadership endorsed me as a replacement if Fiji couldn't do it and one Delegate candidate (not realizing) asked if I wanted to be their MoComms nominee. Of course once Fiji released TNL issue and others supported keeping Fiji, the MoComms leadership decided to endorse Fiji instead. I could had probably became Minister in October and was the only candidate for the job but Fiji had arrived and got the job. Fiji is a good thing. I'm glad Fiji is bringing the Ministry in the right place. I just thought I was also a core factor in this success. And then I got sacked from Deputy. The Speakership race in my opinion was one of the reasons why I didn't get job. There are, of course, others. During the race, some of my citizen friends said that I am better off in judicial positions since I was one of the remaining people who cared and knew the laws of our region. I think BMW told me that both you and him said I am better off in Judicial positions both in TNP and outside of it. And now I realized this is not really true. You, McM, Sil, and many other "old guard" members have been making sure I never gained s position in this region ever again. I know all of you want me out of this region and probsbly would celebrate that. And if I somehow lost Citizenship and you could mske up a reason why I was a security threat, most people will believe without reading the fscts or at least the truth. I have changed but I have been discarded anyways. I took McM's advice as said before. I would had not ran in January either if it weren't for people telling me to run for Speaker. And you know what, I might had not ran in March if I didn't get that advice during the speaker race. But I can confirm I would had ran for this position no matter what this election in May of 2019. I used to always run for VD. I learned that I wasn't qualified for the time being and that's when McM gave me that advice during August. I dropped out instead of continuing to run. I have adopted new startegies and platform ideas. Obviously, you and others don't realzied I have changed and never will. So frankly I don't care. I don't csre if you think this is rude. You were rude to me and I am in one of those modes were I am in general very annoyed. I did all 3 of those things and of course people do not realize that.

When you go to college I advise you to take a course that will assist you in finding your points quickly and clearly. The above post is very hard to read and to follow.

It’s clear you also don’t understand what a hate crime is. Someone being offended does not make something a hate crime. I can be offended by murder, but murder on its own is not necessarily a hate crime.

Back