[GA - In Queue] Preventing Species Extinction

Discussion in 'WA Affairs' started by bowloftoast, Apr 30, 2019.

1. bowloftoast

bowloftoast Not Just For Breakfast

Discord:
    bowloftoast

[​IMG]
    Preventing Species Extinction
    Category: Environmental | Industry Affected: All Businesses - Strong
    Proposed by: Ransium | Onsite Topic
    Voting Instructions:
    • Vote For if you want the Delegate to vote For the resolution.
    • Vote Against if you want the Delegate to vote Against the resolution.
    • Vote Abstain if you want the Delegate to abstain from voting on this resolution.
    • Vote Present if you are personally abstaining from this vote.

Detailed opinions with your vote are appreciated and encouraged!

2. bowloftoast

Discord:
    bowloftoast
    Information for Voters:

This comprehensive resolution seeks to expand on protections initially outlined in the recently repealed GAR#66 and enhances regulation to encompass the full scope of living species. The resolution also clarifies the objectives of the WA Endangered Species Committee to better track and adjust for natural fluctuations in species’ populations, and to take a more proactive approach in general conservation through strengthened enforcement protocols. Greater onus is also placed on WA nations to ensure habitat protection for at-risk species, to reduce encroachment through human development. Nations must also develop plans for species recovery from near-extinction events, update both conservation and recovery plans frequently to align with the most recent science, and make greater efforts to reduce species-threatening pollution within their borders. Finally, the resolution allows common-sense exemptions, with WAESC approval, for nations to waive regulations when species pose a threat to the well-being of citizens, and eradication represents a net positive for the overall, living environment.

For these reasons, The Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends a vote FOR this resolution.

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  3. TlomzKrano

TlomzKrano Just a blob chasing cars - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Kranostav
    Discord:
    Tlomz #1590
    For

Edit: My first vote was on the wrong proposal

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
  4. Sanjurika

Sanjurika Koala Fanatic - -

TNP Nation:
    Sanjurika
    Discord:
    Koala#3392
  5. TeoLeon

TeoLeon Citizen -

6. bowloftoast

Discord:
    bowloftoast
    For

Last edited: May 3, 2019
  7. Knightblood

Knightblood DMoD - - -

TNP Nation:
    Goatentah
    Discord:
    Knightblood #6666
  8. Wilkshire

Wilkshire Wise Elder Statesman -

TNP Nation:
    Wilkshire
  9. Siwale

Siwale TNPer - - - - -

TNP Nation:
    Siwale
    Discord:
    Siwale #5057
  10. New Bremerton

New Bremerton Registered

For

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  11. Panama Coalition

Panama Coalition TNPer -

12. Haor Chall

Haor Chall The Power of the Dark Side -

TNP Nation:
    Haor Chall
    Against.

13. Dreadton

Dreadton Associate justice - -

14. Newam

Newam Registered

As I understand I will be able to add to this policy but not take away from it there are more things about this policy that I like then there are things that I don’t like one of which is the human population being as close as it is to the Different endangered species environment would you please explain boundarie? how far are we moveing into different species of animals habitats As far as the last five bullets are saying . I only agree with one,if the animal has become infected himself he stands a chance of infecting all of the animals at that point its time the animal should be put down anything else should be simple removal we have moved into their habitat they have not moved into ours far as the last five bullets as it relates to when this policy can be lifted I only agree with one if the animal has become infected himself he stands a chance of infecting more ,at that point in time the animal should be put down anything else should be simple remove we have moved into their habitat they have not moved in to hours ours if it all possible I would like to start amending this if it gets passed which I’m sure it will be simple amendment to allow cohesiveness within all of the nations so we can all stay on one ground as a team instead of having all of the nation states separate and do their own thing under the cloud of one blanket we should all be on one accord