Oh no, another intro

Windseeker

Registered
Nickname(s)?: Windseeker, I used to go by Melody Ravensong and Ozzy. Changed it to Windseeker because more people knew me as that.
Main Nation?: The Unknown Army, I have a couple others, but they don't get any more attention.
RL Country?: The United States
Favourite Colour(s)?: Tends to fluctuate wildly, honestly.
Do you use Discord? I do, I am online and reachable at almost all times unless I am asleep. My tag is Windseeker#3250 if that is what this field is for.
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Nah, I don't even care lol... life is way too short to fret about political agendas beyond my control.
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: I'd say yes, since I am still here on NS after so long and so much.

Hi everyone, I am Windseeker, I like to get back into NationStates again! For a few years, I was an on-and-off Grey Warden who eventually found other things to do, lacking interest in the game under the conclusion that nothing was left here for me anymore. I found other communities, particularly in Politics and War and the Garry's Mod realm, turned out to be a total disaster on one front and I was incredibly unhappy with the other, so I decided to come back and do what all the other oldies do when they been on NS for too long, settle down in a GCR.

Some people see me as a very nice person and I like to think I am gracious, but I do a terrible job at retaining a conversation with strangers.

Nickname(s)?: Windseeker, I used to go by Melody Ravensong and Ozzy. Changed it to Windseeker because more people knew me as that.
Main Nation?: The Unknown Army, I have a couple others, but they don't get any more attention.
RL Country?: The United States
Favourite Colour(s)?: Tends to fluctuate wildly, honestly.
Do you use Discord? I do, I am online and reachable at almost all times unless I am asleep. My tag is Windseeker#3250 if that is what this field is for.
Political Ideology? Liberal, Conservative, Anarchist, do you care?: Nah, I don't even care lol... life is way too short to fret about political agendas beyond my control.
Do you enjoy Roleplay or forum games?: I'd say yes, since I am still here on NS after so long and so much.

Hi everyone, I am Windseeker, I like to get back into NationStates again! For a few years, I was an on-and-off Grey Warden who eventually found other things to do, lacking interest in the game under the conclusion that nothing was left here for me anymore. I found other communities, particularly in Politics and War and the Garry's Mod realm, turned out to be a total disaster on one front and I was incredibly unhappy with the other, so I decided to come back and do what all the other oldies do when they been on NS for too long, settle down in a GCR.

Some people see me as a very nice person and I like to think I am gracious, but I do a terrible job at retaining a conversation with strangers.

Welcome to TNP! Could've sworn I've heard that name before. Feel free to reach out if you have any TNP specific questions.

Thank you everyone, for the welcome.

Welcome to TNP! Could've sworn I've heard that name before. Feel free to reach out if you have any TNP specific questions.
Lol you probably just saw me lurking in TNP Discord, because I actually been hanging around there for a very long time now, I just don't say anything.

Thank you everyone, for the welcome.

Lol you probably just saw me lurking in TNP Discord, because I actually been hanging around there for a very long time now, I just don't say anything.

Makes sense. I'm constantly lurking there

Back