Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
mofa_seal.png

Good evening all!

Firstly, I would like to thank Delegate @Pallaith for the appointment and my predecessor @Brendog for his service. There is not a lot of time left to the term, but I am confident we will be able to continue to do meaningful work.

My priorities for what remains of the term include addressing the Delegate's foreign policy goals of strengthening TNP's relations with our allies and friends abroad; and expanding such relationships where possible. More information on this area will be released in due course.

Secondly, I intend to work closely with members of the Diplomatic Corps in order to ensure the prompt release of all TNL publications to our embassies abroad. This will include regular follow up from me and my team with Ambassadors directly.

My plan in this respect is three fold;
  1. A firm time limit on the release of TNL publications before a Deputy Minister or I personally ensure the publication is posted;
  2. Grouping regions into clusters that fall under the broad responsibility of a Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs; and
  3. Providing incentives & opportunities for professional advancement for active members of the Diplomatic Corps, including opportunities to contribute to the Senior Diplomats leadership team.
In regards to Deputy appointments, I appoint @Malphe, @Owenstacey and @plembobria as Deputy Minister's of Foreign Affairs.

I also appoint @Brendog as a Senior Diplomat. I expect this group will be expanded further over the coming month.

Thanks,
McMasterdonia

Last edited:
Congrats! I'm sure you'll do great, I do like the idea of putting clusters of regions under DMoFAs. Will those clusters of regions have aspects in common, like ones which have no forums being one cluster? Might help diplomats in those regions if they have a single deputy responsible for those distributions they can fire questions at.

Congrats! I'm sure you'll do great, I do like the idea of putting clusters of regions under DMoFAs. Will those clusters of regions have aspects in common, like ones which have no forums being one cluster? Might help diplomats in those regions if they have a single deputy responsible for those distributions they can fire questions at.

That's a really cool idea - definitely keen to explore that and what kind of resourcing those regions need.

Congratulations on all of the new/returning Deputies and congratulations Brendog on becoming a Senior Diplomat. Cheers to a great rest of a term and nce again congratulations McM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back