Status
Not open for further replies.

Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
I have just declared my intention to enter into a state of war with The Rejected Realms. I believe the justification is clearly laid out and indisputable, and put it to you now to formally authorize it. For their acts of aggression both micro and not micro, and for insisting on a strange no ejection culture that has gone unaddressed for well over a decade, the time is now for TRR to finally be held to account.

I trust that I will have your full and undivided support, but if I am mistaken, let's get to the bottom of why that is. The floor is now yours.

While I feel further discussion is warranted for this, a vote shall take place in 6 hours.

A good April Fools Joke is one which leaves all parties laughing when it is said and done. Perhaps I’m just a humorless sloth, but I can’t imagine I’ll be laughing at the end of today. This “joke” completely belittles TNP’s foreign policy. Shame on the FA team for pulling a damaging stunt like this.

Needless to say, I object to the scheduling of such an immediate vote.

Last edited:
I join the above in objecting to this vote, this has gone too far, from an FA leadership perspective, this wasn't something I was made aware of being done as a joke. There is a joke, then there is this, it is not suitable.

In accordance with the RA Rules I move that the vote be scheduled in a hope that 1/3 of quorum join me in forcing the vote. @Pallaith The grave acts of RR must be met with equal action!

A good April Fools Joke is one which leaves all parties laughing when it is said and done. Perhaps I’m just a humorless sloth, but I can’t imagine I’ll be laughing at the end of today. This “joke” completely belittles TNP’s foreign policy. Shame on the FA team for pulling a damaging stunt like this.

Needless to say, I object to the scheduling of such an immediate vote.

Yeah you’re humourless. Sad.

April Fools jokes are usually bold and often silly. This has had no negative impact on our foreign policy and it will continue to have no negative impact on it.
I join the above in objecting to this vote, this has gone too far, from an FA leadership perspective, this wasn't something I was made aware of being done as a joke. There is a joke, then there is this, it is not suitable.
Why would you be informed? The Delegate is not obligated to consult you on anything.

Why is it not suitable?

A good April Fools Joke is one which leaves all parties laughing when it is said and done. Perhaps I’m just a humorless sloth, but I can’t imagine I’ll be laughing at the end of today. This “joke” completely belittles TNP’s foreign policy. Shame on the FA team for pulling a damaging stunt like this. Needless to say, I object to the scheduling of such an immediate vote.
You must be fun at parties.

Another win for bureaucracy! The war was over before you could make it official. Oh well, there's always next time.
You might want to formally withdraw the motion just to take it off the speaker's desk, even though it's dead anyways since the 1/3 quorum rule also requires the original petitioner to motion to vote. Just a suggestion.

Mr. Speaker, seeing as this vote is moot anyway, please feel free to dispense with it and consider it withdrawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back