Pallaith

TNPer
-
-
-
-
del_seal.png

Declaration of War on The Rejected Realms

For far too long The Rejected Realms has failed to hold itself the same standard almost every other region has since the earliest days of NS. When troublemakers, criminals, and bad actors plague our communities, we remove them. Some regions have higher standards for this than others, but they all share the desire to protect their community from undesirables. Not The Rejected Realms. Every single nation, no matter how heinous, is welcomed with open arms and is never removed. You would think a region that includes the concept of rejection in its name would see fit to reject some bad apples now and then, and yet they persist in being different from literally every other region, they commit to it so much that they prevent themselves from even having ejection and ban buttons. We are outraged that no other region has held them to account for this terrible practice. It does not end there however.

TRR claims it is a Defender region, and yet time and again it collects armies of raiders, raiders who always come fresh from an attempted invasion. It does not distinguish between them or defenders who are also involved in operations. TRR claims it is a friendly neighbor, but it uses its newspaper to say mean things about other regions, including our friends and including us. It invites us to play its Discord games, but it incessantly pings unsuspecting players who are just minding their own business. And when our players do participate, like our beloved McMasterdonia, how are we repaid? By prominent members of their community like Guy accusing him of throwing a game (as if McM would ever allow himself to lose a game on purpose) or dismissing Bobberino and Bluie as idiots. They may be idiots but they are our idiots.

Some time ago TNP and TRR signed a non-aggression pact. It is our view that the preceding list of grievances constitute ample examples of aggression. Perhaps it all boils down to the fact that TRR’s delegate cavorts with gangs and turns a blind eye to the rampant gang crime in their midst. We will not stand for it any longer. TNP will demonstrate the flaw of TRR’s claim to fame and be repaid for these slights against us. As of this moment a state of war exists between the regions of The North Pacific and The Rejected Realms.

Pallaith
Delegate of The North Pacific

TRR has been proven from time to time to be a hotbed of toxic raidsculinity. My Hourglass of Doom has told me that the next great war, which would be fought with nuclear arsenals, would be around August and September. We must arm our fellow North Pacificans to delete the abominable TRR.

A region that endangers the security of our citizens in their sedentary positions is bound for our wrath. Upon careful consideration, I give my unwavering support for this declaration. Regnorum soli reprobi!

Fratt’s supporters are all deplorables. They will be defeated. If we cannot beat him democratically, we will hold a people’s vote to choose who we want to be their new delegate.

del_seal.png

On the State of War with The Rejected Realms
The North Pacific is pleased to announce that the war with The Rejected Realms is over. Our impressive forces were so efficient at beating back the gangs and exacting vengeance for our wronged countrymen, TRR literally didn't know what hit them. This may be a new record for us, and marks another impressive notch in TNP's belt of military and diplomatic successes. I am confident that TRR's gangster delegate has learned a very important lesson and TRR will think long and hard before engaging in the sort of behavior that got them in trouble in the first place.

I appreciate the support this effort received, and while the RA could not move as quickly as our army did and never got around to formalizing the declaration, I offer my thanks to those who voiced their support and to those who didn't, hopefully next time you will take things a little more seriously. Thanks also to our friends from The East Pacific, who saw a just cause and moved to take part. Mission accomplished.

Pallaith
Delegate of The North Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back