He/Him, They/Them
TNP Nation
Bobberino
Discord
Bobberino#6969
npa_seal.png

The Ministry of Defense
March 30, 2019

In my previous statement, I mentioned I would be appointing Deputy Ministers. I recieved six different applications, all from highly qualified officers. I thank each of you for applying and throwing your hats in the ring - it shows leadership, quality of character, and commitment and for all of these I thank you.

I considered all of these, and upon consideration and deliberation and admittedly a bit of a delay, I have made my decision. I have decided to appoint two individuals as Deputy Minister of Defense - I got some nice kickbacks from the oligarchy for continuing that precedent. Drum-roll, please...

I have decided to appoint BMWSurfer and Knightblood as Deputy Minister of Defense for this term.

BMW is a Major in the NPA. He has previously served as DMoD, and showed high quality leadership, commitment and effective administration in his time as DM - He did all of this while being Minister of Home Affairs. BMW has been a mentor to me personally since day one.

Knighthood is a Lieutenant in the NPA. Recently, since becoming an officer, he has shown a lot of potential and a knack for activity and leadership in his role, wherever he found himself - and this largely fell under the radar until recently. Something I pride myself on, my incredible rate of OP attendance, is something he likely has me on recently. A rising star in the NPA, it will be interesting to see what he can do in this role.

Each of you, take your oaths, and congratulations!

Hail TNP! Hail NPA! Hail floof! Hail spam! O7

Back