He/Him, They/Them
TNP Nation
Bobberino
Discord
Bobberino#6969
npa_seal.png
The Ministry of Defense
27 March, 2019

Good evening, soldiers and civilians of The North Pacific. It is I who stand before you, Bobberino, as your Spammer in Chief and Minister of Defense!

Unlike our previous boss, I do have a bit of a flair for the dramatic, so a dramatic and passionate speech you will hear. First things first, I would like to thank Ghost for his appointment of me. Though I was not as surprised as I thought I would be back when I first dreamt of it in May of last year, it still came as quite a pleasant surprise to me. For this to happen so soon in my NS career came as a shock to many, and I can only point to my own hard work, and the willingness of Ghost to inject fresh blood into the region as a reason why. It is an incredible day to be both a TNPer and an NPAer. This proves - hard work does in fact get noticed, cherished, and rewarded. I will not let you down, sir.

One can imagine the grin crawling across my face as I scrolled on my phone and saw the DM header from Ghost reading "Alright Bobby boy, this is the moment you were probably thinking might be in store." I won't bore you with the rest of it, but I have been honestly salivating about that since I first got those clunky two detags as a young officer. I still see myself as such - I've learned that on NS and in life, for every one thing you learn, there's 10 questions that have yet to be answered. And that rings true here.

I'd like to sincerely thank Loz, Zaz, Malphe, QD, Darc, Bluie, BMW, McM and probably dozens of others who without consistently being there to answer my questions, I wouldn't be where I am now. Seriously, I don't know if there's an org on NS that's more tight-knit, welcoming and inviting as the NPA is. I found my niche here - and I don't know if I could give it up if I tried. I feel that genuinely, I've been handed down the torch from my predecessors: Darc, Zaz and Loz - and the handle is hot. I have some major boots to fill, and I will not disappoint.

I have a vision of the NPA that is able to do more diverse operations and be able to handle some of the more tricky aspects of the game, a corps of officers that are no longer bloated and inactive but responsive, active and capable, and a group that is more active in the field but also able to boast large numbers of effective soldiers through recruitment. That is ambitious. But that is okay. The best way to go about this, is to apply our skill, energy and collective knowledge as a group. This takes effort. But I see a bright future on the horizon, for both the region and the army. So let's get this done, shall we?

In addition, I have two announcements to make.

First, effective immediately, I am promoting @Darcania to General (GEN). This promotion is beyond overdue. Darc has served TNP in almost every way imaginable, and has had incredible success both in the NPA as MoD, as a soldier and officer, and in all other facets of his TNP career. All of this is to say, thank you and congratulations. You've earned it.

In addition, to assist me with my vision, I will be appointing Deputy Ministers for this term. All interested officers and above are invited to check the pins in the Officers channel for requirements. I will be making the final decision regarding who soon. Stay tuned.

Let's make this term the best it can be.

Hail TNP, Hail NPA!

Back