Greitbart: Actions Breed Consequences (ABC!)

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
iDpIDpjQqsC9frNZyGeAK2S-sahO9HOd-mMBCsYgnhMhfjpFfOc3457ucdYM44be7ZKEkCDUcrXLEOYF1QtxNb8ykcul88i92iBcHlTAwreDfN7H5TE2yxEOP6FlF9p8omyTYD7P

BREAKING: Actions Breed Consequences (ABC!)

North Pacificans have been left stunned, shocked and on the verge of tears when it was announced earlier this week by Delegate Pallaith that “actions breed consequences”. Moments earlier, Delegate @Pallaith had unceremoniously fired well-known failed Speaker of the Regional Assembly, @abc, both as Gameside Advocate and as a member of the Diplomatic Corps, and closed relations with renowned UCR power-centre ‘Forced’. This prompted unending screaming in the Regional Assembly.

The Delegate was convinced to fire ABC based on spurious and unconfirmed rumours that he had, many days ago, abused his positions in The North Pacific to attempt to bully 10,000 Islands into unbanning his region mates from their discord server. Reportedly, ABC who goes by the stripper name of Renegalle, is also the founder of a region called Forced. ABC’s region regularly invades other regions and was stunned when the members of the cult of ABC were banned from 10ki’s discord server for running afoul of the anti-invader rules.

2nLng-6jznL-LlSfcy1REVwOImkOVt-ci_OxAkYggf8EDn3DTWPu5MPOjAVk66AV7HUaMfhscggG0TaTl6hcUPnvg83Lx-kgTlTZZvc3KJnHa9cQY4hFEusA36PmUv26jmFpqOyz

ABC screams at Regional Assembly members

@abc denied that such an incident ever happened and accused the Delegate of lying to North Pacificans. ABC insisted that as this allegedly happened days ago, and was not in his calendar, he could hardly be held responsible for it. “Even if it did happen” ABC said to Greitbart “Who knew actions would have consequences? Witch Hunt!”. Immediately after ABC’s spurring remarks #believeallducks began to trend on Fluttr.

ABC is now taking the Delegate to Court and is demanding justice saying that the decision violated his free speech. ABC argued that while it could be argued that the Delegate did not infringe his freedom of speech, the Court should find in his favour anyway.

QOo-8yuIvwsCG-NG0Lqp6VMZYCx9ED5FgzXEvYVaJl2GP9a7avxbaRfd9kRXsKzXVL-GsbqEwZ5O7w7zeDecvssO_r2XAMrAUmlS2Mj0Da4B96l3y7tuYExq-lb3z6uuETumF4CL

Justices of the Court from left: SillyString, Eluvatar and Bootsie

Justice @bootsie in his opening remarks of the trial stated that he believed ABC and there was probably no need to actually consider the facts. “If someone is intelligent enough to name their nation and character after the first three letters of the alphabet, they probably have a firm grasp of the law.”

Representing the State, Deputy Attorney General @Dinoium stood in Court and quoted the entire legal code and constitution before saying “Correct”.

This is not the first time the office of Speaker has been mired in scandal.

images
Grosseschnauzer (left) looks on as Speaker Govindia (the second worst speaker after El Fiji Grande, lied to the North Pacifican People. "Now I wanna say one thing to the North Pacifican people. And I want you to listen to me. I did not, have, pestering relations, with that turtle, Mr. Eluvatar. I never told a lie, not a single time, and I need to get back to work for the North Pacifican people. Thank you". This was the last time either a current Speaker or Former Speaker lied to TNPers.

Despite this concerning history in the office, ABC’s mentor and predecessor in the office of Speaker of the Regional Assembly is strongly backing ABC in his fight for justice. @Darcania resigned as the Minister of Defence in the Pallaith government in solidarity with ABC and declared the NPA’s support for the man described as the third most incompetent Speaker of the North Pacific after @El Fiji Grande and Govindia. “ABC’s term as Speaker reiterated how great I was as Speaker. I am determined to support ABC in his continued quest for laughable action that is widely mocked by the public.” Darcania said on Greitbart’s Sunday Afternoon Drive Home Radio Show with @TlomzKrano.

EoZAY2d1nQ_X_0PyMYNTSYmyTAPLE9ukryQvE67rNO4H_ov_6kJSTjV9BqCd4n2eR3cRR56EaKga55iwL97qqAHBNOndqermTwXNCD-opqK45AfocYG5V-wmX_t1aubCJ1CvoFqo

ABC’s Book, out in all bookstores April 1st​

As the battle continues in the Courtroom, ABC is securing a book deal, interviewing on major networks, and releasing a new Exbox game based on his story. When asked to comment ABC said “Mind your own business, this is a private family matter. I ask that you respect our privacy at this time”.

More to come.

@Syrixia and @Bobberino contributed to this report.

I realize this is a work of satire, but even as that you continue to harass me in your never ending quest to spread lies.

Thank you all for reading and commenting. Your support helps Greitbart to expand our reach and to report on the stories that matter to every day TNPers.

I realize this is a work of satire, but even as that you continue to harass me in your never ending quest to spread lies.

Thank you for providing high quality content. Your support for independent news media is truly appreciated by all.

Brilliant McM! :)

The most truthful news source in NS. Clearly, this has lapped the lapsing coverage of fake news TNL run by LOW QUALITY Speaker @El Fiji Grande and LOW ENERGY TNS run by @Marcus Antonius. Hail to the fact fighters. Hail Greitbart!

BREAKING NEWS - El Fiji Grande & Marcus Antonius react to the "Lows" of publishing in Communications HQ.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I'm aware I am 2 months late and am gravedigging a bit (sorry about that) but I seem to not notice this Greitbart article despite following this subforum and read that bit of me. That cracked me up and I can confirm that I did quote both Legal documents completely in Court. Silly me. :P

Back