Janus for Justice

Janus

Eh? [HA and Culture Staff]
-
TNP Nation
YetiNation
Discord
Janus#1875
I'm not certain that I'd make a good Justice, but am willing to give it a shot. I'll be studying the Constibillicode a fair amount the next few days, as well as the Judicial decisions.

Previous accomplishments:

I am exceptionally fast at learning, and am excellent at multitasking. Relatively intelligent, no idea how much so.
  • I've learned to be quite intuitive over the last 9 months.

I've spent 4 months as DM and, a few weeks later, Minister of Culture and Education, after Grosse resigned.

A few weeks as DM of Home Affairs, having turned down an initial offer put to me by Siwale during his first term as Delegate...from which I later resigned for personal reasons.

Once a lieutenant of the NPA, under McM.

Previous Master Knight of the Order of Gryphons, under Thyatira's direction during the Order's second incarnation.

Twice served to help TNP regain it's rightful Delegate after rouge, misspelling traditional, Delegates Emperor Matthuis and, later, Lewis and Clark during the Crimson Order affair. The first was not a serious threat, but somewhat fun. Nothing inspires activity like Drama. Both rouge delegacies were directed by Flemingovia...nothing gets him more riled up than a serious threat to TNP. He enjoys the challenge, I believe.
Thing in which I take the most pride: Getting banned from TP for posting only twice, the original nation being mod warned and CTE'd after the second post, that nation now also banned from TP.

Anywho, that's who I am and I have great dreams, which I hope to fulfill soonish.

Feel free to ask any questions, post any criticisms, and so on.

Edit: formatting issues.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why did you post your campaign thread so late, and what do you think this says or could say about how you will or will not demonstrate punctuality while in office, if elected?

I wasn't even aware that there was an election for Justice until the Voting Booth posted a TG. Now that I've been made aware of it, I created this thread at Fiji's recommendation and, so, here we are.

I am, with rare exception, quite punctual.

Edit: stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an aside, I'll add that if elected to the judiciary, I'd be most interested in discussing Gracious Maximus' citizenship application. I'm inclined to rule in his favor. He may not bend, if the ruling is not in his favor, but it would be interesting to note his reaction...or so I'd hope. I'd most like to see them becoming a contributing member of TNP once again, particularly in RP.

As an aside, I'll add that if elected to the judiciary, I'd be most interested in discussing Gracious Maximus' citizenship application. I'm inclined to rule in his favor. He may not bend, if the ruling is not in his favor, but it would be interesting to note his reaction...or so I'd hope. I'd most like to see them becoming a contributing member of TNP once again, particularly in RP.
Umm... The Request for Review for GM was already addressed? Also I find it interesting you're giving your opinion on this matter outside of the Court. If elected, will you stand by this points still and why do you wish to revisit the ruling?

Good post, Dino.

Thank you. I did indeed miss that.

I'll be giving some thought as to the nature of Duality as it applies to GM.

I wasn't even aware that there was an election for Justice until the Voting Booth posted a TG.
If you believe yourself to be fit for elected office, then please enlighten me why considering you did not even pay enough attention to the forum in general to notice when the election first began.

Good post, Dino. Thank you. I did indeed miss that.
Furthermore, please enlighten me on why a candidate for Justice has not been paying attention to the workings of the Court.

I am, with rare exception, quite punctual.
Empirical evidence suggests otherwise.

If you believe yourself to be fit for elected office, then please enlighten me why considering you did not even pay enough attention to the forum in general to notice when the election first began.

Furthermore, please enlighten me on why a candidate for Justice has not been paying attention to the workings of the Court.

Empirical evidence suggests otherwise.

The answer is simple.

With the exception of the last 3 months, I've been, uhm, tied up so to speak and the last week has been extremely hectic/distracting for reasons that I won't get into.

As far as the judiciary election is concerned, I'd simply forgotten about the 2 month offset from the Delegate's election.

One note: this does put my name out for future consideration.

Thank you for your questions, Syr.

Back