Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northern Scovia, Ervald, and Sopo pass my check.

Can a member of the Office please post who needs my check? The Rolls don't have the ones missing my check and without the Office's help, it's become a bit chaotic.

Thanks,

Boots

Ervald:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Indischana, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Ervald fails Speaker check as this nation has moved regions.

Alright everyone, sorry for the delay RL honeymoon/holiday weekend got in the way... but I've updated everything!

The following nations have passed all checks and can now be masked as citizens:

The Spokesman of Eumenor
The Great White South
Eagleph
R2green3
shenoy1011
Rebusta

The following nations require checks only from the Vice Delegate's Office:

ashatla
Hydrono68
Republic of Dixie
zed
Triumviratean
Titanus4
Grey Nose Algebra
republique de catalogne
Superstorm
Florentine Republic

The following nations require Admin checks only:

Northern Scovia
Sopo

The following nations need to resubmit due to IP issues brought up when Admin checks were run:

Watchmanz
Malviet
Triumviratean

Thank you all for your patience and help during my absence!

Bootsie:
Northern Scovia, Ervald, and Sopo pass my check.

Can a member of the Office please post who needs my check? The Rolls don't have the ones missing my check and without the Office's help, it's become a bit chaotic.

Thanks,

Boots
Bootsie, everything is now updated in the spreadsheet as well as my most recent posts in "Citizenship Applications" and "Admin Requests".

Sorry again for the backlog and thank you for the help!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Taamis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Know that I was absent due to being busy (final days of the schoolyear and such) and forgot to post in the required time. I am sorry and I will try my best to post and meet the requirements this time.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Diallus, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

awesomeone21 is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks from the Vice Delegate and Administrative team. Thanks so much and welcome to TNP!

razzym:
I was a citizen several months ago and would like to regain citizenship. Please advise.
Please post the oath of citizenship in this forum, the oath can be found above and from there, we will begin processing your application. Welcome back!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nova Constellation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Razzym, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Constellation and razzym are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks from the Vice Delegate and Speakers Office.

Welcome to TNP!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hillel HaTzaddik, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Demescia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Mister Masses:
Alright everyone, sorry for the delay RL honeymoon/holiday weekend got in the way... but I've updated everything!

The following nations require checks only from the Vice Delegate's Office:

ashatla
Hydrono68
Republic of Dixie
zed
Triumviratean
Titanus4
Grey Nose Algebra
republique de catalogne
Superstorm
Florentine Republic
These pass.
Ats:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Taamis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Know that I was absent due to being busy (final days of the schoolyear and such) and forgot to post in the required time. I am sorry and I will try my best to post and meet the requirements this time.
You pass.
awesomeone21:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Diallus, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You pass.
Constellation:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nova Constellation, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You pass.
razzym:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Razzym, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You pass.
Proxy of Demescia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Demescia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You pass.
Hillelds:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hillel HaTzaddik, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
You pass.

The following nations have passed all criteria and shall be made citizens of TNP:

ashatla
Hydrono68
Republic of Dixie
zed
Titanus4
Grey Nose Algebra
republique de catalogne
Superstorm

The following nations need to resubmit applications due to IP conflicts:

Watchmanz
Malviet
Triumviratean

The following nations require Admin Check:

Florentine Republic
Ats
awesomeone21
Constellation
razzym
Hillelds
Proxy of Demescia

Thank you all for your help, patience and efforts!

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Brihimia IV, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dkrznar95 (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=dkrznar95), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Durage, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of TwatBagel, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Slutvakia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Nubius, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sarkonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Stirenuk, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of OblivionObliviousness pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Galactic Triumvirate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Hexcon, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Eyes that do not Lie, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

brihimia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Brihimia IV, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Brihimia fails check as the nation has moved regions.

The following nations are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks from the Vice Delegate and Administrative Team:

Dkrznar95
Altmoras
holyempireoftwatbagel
jfdowd
Nubius
Sarkonia
stirenuk
OblivionObliviousness
Aleura
21micfol
ETDNL

Welcome all!

The following nations have passed all checks and need to be remasked as citizens:
Florentine Republic
Northern Scovia
Sopo
Ats
awesomeone21
Constellation
razzym
Hillelds
Proxy of Demescia

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of East Ukrainian Republic, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Matriarchy of McIstan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Friends,

It has been a pleasure serving each and every one of you. I quite enjoyed making sure active residents become citizens, meeting the criteria of course, and it has been a real thrill speaking to several of you who have reached out and asked for guidance/help on TNP and everything this great region has to offer.

I will be switching roles within the coming days/weeks and, although I will still come visit this forum and help whenever needed, my primary focus will be more on the Regional Assembly.

Again it has been such a pleasure to serve. Rest assured those of you that have applied for citizenship, your applications have been received and are being processed.

Finally, I am happy to say that Quak1234 will be responsible for citizenships applications. Quak has much more experience than me so you all are left in more-than-capable hands! Please feel free to reach out to either of us for any help or information you may need.

Humbly,

Mister Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back