Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cozmo-0 is hereby granted conditional citizenship pending evaluations by the Vice Delegate and Administration team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Galactic Triumvirate http://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_galactic_triumvirate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Arethos, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Kinjal05 is hereby conditionally admitted pending evaluations by the Vice Delegate and Administration team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Gamez UK], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Radiator Spring(https://www.nationstates.net/nation=radiator_spring), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Misael Drakan and Siddharth are both granted conditional citizenship pending evaluations by the Vice Delegate and Administration team.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Folmerica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Ronald Raygun, Vazos, Aleura, Cozmo-0, Kinjal05, Misael Drakan, siddharth, have been conditionally admitted by the speaker, and passing vice delegate and admin checks have been remasked.

Lochstar passes admin security check and awaits the speaker.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Pereslavl-Zalessky, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of OblivionObliviousness, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Your account says validating because you must pass the Vice Delegate's security check and the Speaker must officially admit you as a citizen before you can be remasked as a citizen.

Both yourself (Yuri Dolgorukiy) and OblivionObliviousness pass my security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sovereign Republic of Arcadia (nationstates.net/sovereign_republic_of_arcadia ), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sovereign Republic of Arcadia (nationstates.net/sovereign_republic_of_arcadia ), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Yuri Dolgorukiy:
Why does my account say validating?
Accounts with less than three posts are classed as "validating accounts". From the newsbox: "Validating accounts may post in the Docks to introduce themselves, and to apply for Residency, Citizenship, NPA, Executive Staff, and Foreign Envoy access. Posting three times will upgrade your account from Validating to full Forum Member."

This is a preventative measure to reduce the possible range of areas a Spambot could post in.

--

Rishik: You do not need to post your application twice. You have passed the admin security check. Now you must wait for the Vice-Delegate to approve you, and the Speaker (or deputy speaker) to admit you.

Lord Ravenclaw:
Yuri Dolgorukiy:
Why does my account say validating?
Accounts with less than three posts are classed as "validating accounts". From the newsbox: "Validating accounts may post in the Docks to introduce themselves, and to apply for Residency, Citizenship, NPA, Executive Staff, and Foreign Envoy access. Posting three times will upgrade your account from Validating to full Forum Member."

This is a preventative measure to reduce the possible range of areas a Spambot could post in.

--

Rishik: You do not need to post your application twice. You have passed the admin security check. Now you must wait for the Vice-Delegate to approve you, and the Speaker (or deputy speaker) to admit you.
Thanks for the clarification :)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Transcampania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I have a question- I have a nation in The Pacific- Transdavisia, specifically. Would that be O.K. with TNP's government? I've heard of tensions between feeders before.

That is fine; we aren't worried about that. We'd only be concerned if you brought it to TNP and tried to apply for citizenship under a different account whilst having citizenship on your current account.

Yuri Dolgorukiy and OblivionObliviousness are granted citizenship and should be remasked accordingly.

Rishik's declared nation is no longer in The North Pacific, so their application is refused.

Transcampania is provisionally granted citizenship, pending the Vice-Delegate's security check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of WA Antarctica, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dolphis, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back