Old Citizenship Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Efren and The Grim Reaper are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
Dakota is denied citizenship because their nation does not reside within the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Magnatera, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Poztopia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Sovereign of Magnatera and benpoz13 are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Holy Order of Polonia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of PhilippedafosPhilippedafos, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Efren, The Grim Reaper, Sovereign of Magnatera, benpoz13, Thaddeus, and Philippedafos pass the Vice Delegate check.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Galactic Triumvirate, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

After my citizenship application was denied, I notified McMasterdonia that the other account with my IP was in fact an old one of mine a little over a week ago, and nothing has happened since. Do I need to reapply for citizenship?

Aleura is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
bookwright:
After my citizenship application was denied, I notified McMasterdonia that the other account with my IP was in fact an old one of mine a little over a week ago, and nothing has happened since. Do I need to reapply for citizenship?
Yes, you do need to reapply. Thank you for checking with us! However, I don't think admins will approve your application until your alternate account has been deleted. Did you tell McMasterdonia to do that / has he done that?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Free Lands of the Pacific, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Garden Bast, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Amaradia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

quak1234:
Aleura is conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.
bookwright:
Yes, you do need to reapply. Thank you for checking with us! However, I don't think admins will approve your application until your alternate account has been deleted. Did you tell McMasterdonia to do that / has he done that?
I did request that he delete it, but he hasn't as of yet.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sunto, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of the United States of Cheverell, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of HMS Unicorn, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Birdman26 , Garden Bast , Orukum , artiza , frankiehaugh and r3naissanc3r are conditionally granted citizenship pending checks by the Vice Delegate and Forum Administration.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Elair, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Emus United, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Dah Korea, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

ThanShwe, Fortunado, flosstopia, gulliver, stenc, goku69587, GreenWeegee, EmperorRH1, muller1025, Zat other guy, FrogToad, Efren, The Grim Reaper, Sovereign of Magnatera, benpoz13, Thaddeus, Philippedafos all pass admin security check, and having passed other checks, will be remasked.

Aleura, Garden bast, Orukum, Artiza, Frankiehaugh, r3naissanc3r, bookwright, Queen_Emu, pass admin check and I believe are still waiting on Vice Delegate approval.

Aragnatim is not accepted. School IP addresses are not acceptable. Please use your home IP addresses for your application.

Jefe is not accepted. University IP addresses are not acceptable for an application. We need a unique residential Ip address in order to approve your application.

Birdman26 does not pass admin check, as there is another account 'Birddude26'. Please pick an account and we will delete the other.

I apologise for the delay in the processing of these.

bookwright, Queen_Emu, and dahkorea are conditionally granted citizenship, pending checks by the Vice Delegate.

Jefe, Aragnatim, and Birdman26's applications have been denied.

Aleura, Garden bast, Orukum, Artiza, Frankiehaugh, r3naissanc3r, bookwright, Queen_Emu, and dahkorea pass the Vice Delegate check.

Garden Bast:
Mister Masses:
Bootsie:
Aleura, Garden bast, Orukum, Artiza, Frankiehaugh, r3naissanc3r, bookwright, Queen_Emu, and dahkorea pass the Vice Delegate check.
These nations have been granted citizenship.
Thank you. :) Welcome to my fellow citizen class.
It is our pleasure, welcome to TNP citizenship and all the benefits that go along with it! Remember, you have to post in the forum at least once every 30 days to maintain "citizen status". If you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us publicly or privately, we are here to help! Welcome and enjoy your stay :)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Thyrrvania, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of [Jehosephat Jacobson III], pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Religioncord, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Bootsie:
These are done.

Mister Masses:
Bootsie:

Just to let you know, once you conditionally approve them, and the VD gives the check, I will simply mask them right away. So you don't need to grant them citizenship a third time, you can, but it is not a requirement if you don't wish to.

mcmasterdonia:
Bootsie:
These are done.

Mister Masses:
Bootsie:

Just to let you know, once you conditionally approve them, and the VD gives the check, I will simply mask them right away. So you don't need to grant them citizenship a third time, you can, but it is not a requirement if you don't wish to.
Thank you very much for the clarification! I will make sure to remember that.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Antarticeuropa (http://www.nationstates.net/nation=antarticeuropa), pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Barbarossistan, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back